• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

_Prince_

Pikachu?
Years
  • Well done to Mukka winning against me. I ran at 5-3 to him there wasn't anything I could do as hax messed my team up, two of my pokemon flinched and the wrong moments and my moved missed when I needed it to hit. Oh well, part of the game. All the best in the final Mukka. You better win!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Ah, so here we have it, after one of the longest tournaments in our history, we've finally made it to the final:

PC WiFi Tournament #8 Final

Mukkamoto VS MasterUmbreon

There will be no deadline for the battle, but you cannot get your name on the first post here, nor any of the prizes until you do so. ^^

And keeping with the last few tourneys, it is now that I allow the registration period for the 9th Tournament to begin. Anyone who posts after this saying they want in will be added to the list. I don't have a specific start date for it yet, but expect it to be around mid-late October. And also, please remember to choose one of Team America, Europe, or Australia. ^^

Good luck to both Mukkamoto and MasterUmbreon, and may the registration commence! :D​

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Go, Mukka! Good luck to you too Umbreon, but Mukka's been deep in these tourneys before and still hasn't pulled out the win, so I hope she can snag it this time around.

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • So, add me to 9th tournament.
    I join team America.
    IDK if you need this, but I will post it:
    FC: 2407-1744-9691
    GMT: -5

I predict a win for MasterUmbreon

Back