• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
Anyway, I just want to see if I can guess who i'll be facing 1st round. If _Prince_, Volkner's Apprentice, and Aura aren't joining, wow, that makes the tourney easier for everyone.

Come on guys please join!!!! I can't live without you in the tournament!!!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'll join (Team America), been testing a team lately that has been going well. Hopefully my Wi-Fi will be up to part this time around so I won't have to forfeit all the time. :x

Loto

Fear Nuckle!
Years
Heh....maybe I should join too...HOW YOU BEEN BILL <3 (and anyone else i may know thats still here.) o.o

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Probably because Alakazam17 is busy?
Correct. School and work and everything else going on means I won't be here as often. But don't worry, I'm still here enough to handle everything. ^_^

Updating the first post with new entries right now. =D

Heh....maybe I should join too...HOW YOU BEEN BILL <3 (and anyone else i may know thats still here.) o.o
Wow, Loto is back! 140th sign of the apocalypse! :P

How ya been? ^^

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
Years
I am in XD
i will post in FC and everything letar and Team europe Sire and also hoping for sie tourneys since it seems like we got a lot of participants.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Anyway, I just want to see if I can guess who i'll be facing 1st round. If _Prince_, Volkner's Apprentice, and Aura aren't joining, wow, that makes the tourney easier for everyone.

Come on guys please join!!!! I can't live without you in the tournament!!!

Bwaha, I'm flattered IcePyro, XD. But I can't battle right now..believe me, I'd love to, but trying to keep my grades at all As for transfer in the spring. Not to mention I work all day every weekend day (bleh, don't grow up, it sucks.)

I'll be back next spring, but I'm still here to coordinate the tournaments and to help Zam out if he needs it.

Correct. School and work and everything else going on means I won't be here as often. But don't worry, I'm still here enough to handle everything. ^_^

Bill, I just noticed, they spelled Masurao incorrect in your banner. XD...Wolfy is making new ones, I'll have him whip you up a nicer one.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
Alright. I'll try to get my hands on a time machine so I can stay young forever. Either that or I have to find the fountain of youth XD

:o i live like 30 minute's from it want me to get you some water:D

when should the tourny be starting i'm hoping to have my egg moved hg/ss pokemon ev'd in time for the tourny?

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
It won't start until around Halloween you guys. Sign-ups last awhile, plus the finals for this one are still going on. Get to training and breeding, trust me time runs out quick. ;)

No you fail

l to the o to the l
Years
Yeah...I'm trying to do one every two or so days, but i'm sooooooo lazy. I only have two out of six finished lol. I should be easy pickins (jk. don't even think for a second...).

lol 2 day's to breed or 2 day's to breed and ev because i'm taking 30 minutes to breed pokemon with 30+ in 4 stat's

IcePyro

I'll just not say anything
Years
Originally posted by ShinyNinetales
lol 2 day's to breed or 2 day's to breed and ev because i'm taking 30 minutes to breed pokemon with 30+ in 4 stat's

Idk. I'm soooooo lazy. Right now i'm probably managing to ev and breed every two days, but schoolwork, baseball, jiu-jitsu, etc. catch me off guard and I probably am running way behind schedule.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
I guess I will resort to Team Australia as I am in NZ,

I know I didnt battle last time, because i had some persoanl issues, but I will battle this time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 23, 2011
define hack like stats or the pokemon its self cause my friend traded me a shiny latias but it was on lvl 2 with no hacked moves and i trained it myself is that ok

Back