• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music do you have different songs for different moods?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 4, 2020
even for different occasions, say parties or celebrations require different themes and i think this is for every one.

Last edited:

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen today
100% but i think music can also change ur mood preeeetty quick so it works both ways for me

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Yes. When I want to feel like a gangster I play rap. Or country music if I want to feel like i'm on the american frontier

I sort of feel energized by heavy metal because of the noise. Most of the time I have no idea what the lyrics are saying unless it's black sabboth

Years
yes! although i don't exactly have a playlist for different moods per se, but i generally flip through songs as im in the mood for them. if i'm in a more melancholic mood, then im going to listen to songs that would help me be more reflective. if im in a more dancey-mood, then i generally switch to more upbeat songs. :>

Back