• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Still never got the enjoyment in resetting, but that's just me. =3=

Arma

The Hyena
    Years

Dear sir/miss Mod,
    Can I revive the boy and girl counting thread?:)
    Oh, and could somebody please explain to me how guess the next poster got closed?
    Thank you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If it's dead, you may remake a thread, yes. But you can't revive the old one if no posts have been made for over a month. As for the other question I'll need to see the thread. if it's been over a month since the last post, Netto sometimes goes around closing old threads so people don't accidentally post in them. :v He only did that to quite a few threads and didn't take them off the thread index leaving me with his dirty work. /brick'd

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • 7. Hmm... I'm too lazy to create a new thread...XD

Say would any of you happen to know a good tower defense game? Other then Gemcraft or BTD.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Mehhhhh I'm boooooooored >: And I'm listening to people hate on LP for their latest album. Saying it's "Not Linkin Park." It makes me sad >:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

I guess it's the sense of exhibiting power that comes with resetting the count back to zero. Maybe that's just me, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back