• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from a fresh N00b! o/

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 31, 2017
Hey everyone!

It's hard to believe that there are still brand new people to the Pokemon world after all this time... but I'm one of them! :D

My first real introduction into Pokemon was through my husband who is a major, major fan and OG player. We started playing Pokemon Go together when it first came out and I really enjoyed it (for all of a few months until it got stale) and so when Pokemon Sun/Moon came out, he got me Moon while he got Sun. I played for several hours and have since gotten hooked on it, though I know next to nothing about the game/series itself. Trying to figure out all of this new stuff is a bit overwhelming, but I'm trying my best! Hence, why I'm joining here :)

Hopefully through you guys (and him of course!) I'll become an even better player and actually know what I'm doing xD I look forward to getting to know some of you guys and getting deeper and deeper into Pokemon from here on out.

Don't be afraid to say hi!
-Hashy

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey everyone!

It's hard to believe that there are still brand new people to the Pokemon world after all this time... but I'm one of them! :D

My first real introduction into Pokemon was through my husband who is a major, major fan and OG player. We started playing Pokemon Go together when it first came out and I really enjoyed it (for all of a few months until it got stale) and so when Pokemon Sun/Moon came out, he got me Moon while he got Sun. I played for several hours and have since gotten hooked on it, though I know next to nothing about the game/series itself. Trying to figure out all of this new stuff is a bit overwhelming, but I'm trying my best! Hence, why I'm joining here :)

Hopefully through you guys (and him of course!) I'll become an even better player and actually know what I'm doing xD I look forward to getting to know some of you guys and getting deeper and deeper into Pokemon from here on out.

-Hashy
That's such a cute story! I found my boyfriend thanks to pokemon, and you found pokemon thanks to your husband haha. I hope you'll get the hang of things! Archy mentioned some nice places you can start chatting in, but if you ever want a break from pokemon we actually talk about loads of other things on this forum too (: See you around!

Trainer 766

I hope you get better in knowing Pokemon and us lol. Even if I'm just welcoming you here for the sake of number of posts. Possibly invite your husband to join too lol.

P.S Sorry if I sounded a lil rude, kid's still rusty in knowing older people.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 22, 2020
Hi Hashy! I'm not too interested in Pokemon Go (well, mostly because my phone's too old to play it, haha), but I love that it's bringing more people into the fandom. My mom plays Pokemon Go a lot and it's cool to now have an interest in Pokemon in common with her. :D Pokemon games can be a bit complicated, but you'll get the hang of it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey everyone!

-Hashy

Ehe, it's okay! I'm glad you're enjoying Pokemon Sun though, as I think it's an amazing game indeed! I think I might replay Moon soon myself, ohoho. Anywho, if you'd like, you can check out our many pokemon related topics here, as well as any other boards you're interested in!

And have a nice stay! I hope we'll be able to chat some more soon and be friends. <33

Years
Haha that sounds a lot like me! I used to love GO, but for some reason now it's hard to play it, even though they just released gen II Pokémon. =( SuMo are also amazing as expected. Which starter did you pick?

Welcome Hashy. o/ You'll learn a lot by being here as we have very knowledgeable members, so hopefully you become a regular member. Cheers!

garferno

Pokemon Master(unlike Ash)!
Years
Hey everyone!

-Hashy

Hi!Nice to meet you!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 2, 2017
Welcome to Pokecommunity :D I hope you have as much fun as I do here ^^ Best wishes Michelle

Back