• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue

gucci
Years
http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/pokemon/long.php

Notice the two spots below Mewtwo.

They look similar to the spots below Genesect.

I think we're getting two new Mewtwo formes.

Also this image was just posted on /vp/

1365273181995.png

though the OP there didn't post a source

Those formes look more realistic in that image although I'd still rather wait for confirmation which we'll get in about 3-4 hours from Pokemon Smash.

Years
I'm pretty sure those are fakes but it's an interesting concept of what those spaces are for. I'm just curious of the prospect of possibly two formes instead of just one.

blue

gucci
Years
I also think that we may see some sort of Sableye Pre-evolution/Evolution, okay it's no confirmation but the way it has been isolated from the other Pokemon on the website makes me think that it has some important role in the movie which involves an evolution of some sort.

It has been 10 years now and it still has no evolution so I don't see why they wouldn't add one.
sab.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021

I think I prefer the X form to the Y form (the one we're more familiar with) That said I still hope they're not real.

Trolls probably see the pokemon community as easy pickings at the moment, throw up anything about new mewtwo forms and they probably won't question it much.

On another note, I'll be incredibly sad if Sableye gets an evolution and Mawile doesn't. Mawile is by far my favourite of the two.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
And Sableye gets an evolution with Wonder Guard.

But seriously, it's starting to sound possible that Sableye could be getting some attention of some sort in Gen VI. And yes, I'd like some Mawile love as well.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I think the Mewtwos above are fake. Just sayin'.

However, I do think we're getting Formes. This could be a sign that Kanto is somehow connected to the new region somehow, or that it will be introduced, since Mewtwo comes from Kanto.

Cyclone

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
The recent games of Pokemon haven't been brilliant. In my opinion, the games have gone downhill since gen 3. I hate to say this, but it's beginning to put me off. I sure hope that X and Y are brilliant, it would really rekindle my love in Pokemon

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm still calling any Mewtwo forme fake until they're confirmed a real thing.

I honestly do think it's possible we will get a Sableye evolution. It's odd how there's a random Sableye appearing in the next movie and that just hints something to me.

Years
The recent games of Pokemon haven't been brilliant. In my opinion, the games have gone downhill since gen 3. I hate to say this, but it's beginning to put me off. I sure hope that X and Y are brilliant, it would really rekindle my love in Pokemon

I think you might want to take off your nostalgia goggles for a second.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I think the Mewtwos above are fake. Just sayin'.

However, I do think we're getting Formes. This could be a sign that Kanto is somehow connected to the new region somehow, or that it will be introduced, since Mewtwo comes from Kanto.

Cyclone

I think it has less to do with Kanto and more with the fact that Mewtwo is a clone of Mew and ties in with the genetic theme.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It could be both, GF likes using double meaning such as the titles of the games for example with tie with both genes and the fact they are two of the 3 axis of 3D.

I hope Sableye and Mawhile both get evolutions, of course GF tends to give one an evolution and forgets the other when it comes to version exclusive "duos".

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I think it's fair game if Sableye gets special treatment. The same happened to Dusclops but not Banette.

I wouldn't mind so much except Sableye isn't that bad a pokemon as it is right now. No weaknesses and although I'm not much into competitive battling I hear it has a very good ability in Prankster.

Whereas Mawile doesn't really have anything going for it.

On another note it would be nice to see Banette get an evolution this gen. It looks like it should evolve again. My hope is that these pokemon aren't forgotten but simply saved for another gen.

Years
Well I remember Dusklops was used more than It's counterpart back in RS as it could serve as a wall and inflict status (will-o-wisp), yet Banette wasn't give an evolution...

blue

gucci
Years
I really like Banette as it is, so to give it an evolution which may or may not turn out well wouldn't be a good idea atm.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
I love evos. None of my favorite Pokémon are NFE, and IMO none of the NFE Pokémon look as good as their fully evolved counterparts, except for maybe Gothorita.

Years
I love evos. None of my favorite Pokémon are NFE, and IMO none of the NFE Pokémon look as good as their fully evolved counterparts, except for maybe Gothorita.

Got to disagree, Haxorus does Fraxure's design a complete injustice.

I'd love to see a puppeteer/puppet master type of evolution for banette. Maybe with a little shuppet doll. I think that would be cool.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I really like Banette as it is, so to give it an evolution which may or may not turn out well wouldn't be a good idea atm.

Never been overly keen on Banette design wise, so I feel like it could do with an evolution.

Edit: I had another point to put forward but this is starting to get evolution heavy so I'm moving to the evolution thread.

Years
I'll like to see a Banette evolution to be honest.

A Pokémon I wouldn't want to evolve as it already looks awesome...I got none tbh. I look forward to evolutions so even an evolution to Absol would please me. Unless they evolved it into an obese Dalmatian...

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Got to disagree, Haxorus does Fraxure's design a complete injustice.

I'd love to see a puppeteer/puppet master type of evolution for banette. Maybe with a little shuppet doll. I think that would be cool.

IMO Axew looks better than Fraxure. And Haxorus is obviously the best of the three.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back