• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2013
    whats the region above kanto and johto

also whats the region below the sevii islands?

um thats not mew island thats an extension of route 33 if i remember correctly in hoenn
    no route 115 in Hoenn (above rustboro and Meateor Falls)

Last edited:

Pichuscute

Super Pichu Fan
    Years
  • this is an awesome game, and the region above kanto and johto is orre. the one below the sevii islands is the orange islands i think

XSeerian

My name is actually Drenz!
    Years
  • This looks amazing, Arcane. I know you've hear this time and time again, but I think it's because...its the only thing to call your game, your ideas and maps at this point, my friend.

Amazing.

I can't wait to see the progress and you can definetley count on me keeping a close tab on this.

Also...for the record...I love the Pallet Town design. I mean, it goes perfect with the T.V. show. Good luck with this, I know it'll take off! Lai'

~ Drenz

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Hi, I don't post here very often, but I just wanted to say that your custom tiles are all gorgeous, the maps are beautifully put together, and that this project, in my eyes, shows a lot of promise.

Even if you were to release a demo that's just basic collisions, a bunch of disconnected maps, and a lone trainer running around, I think a lot of people here would be overjoyed.

Which is basically to say, I hope you haven't given up on this project! Maybe I'm just impatient, but you haven't posted in this topic in about half a month.

And, if you ever get bored some time in the future and want to make more of your lovely maps for this game, you should make the Duelist Region. Uh, I don't think I can post links yet, but if you Wikipedia "duelist region" in quotes, it should come up. That's something I've always wanted to do myself, but have had neither the inclination nor the skill to actually get done.

Anyways, I am officially a fan now. Keep up the great work.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Alright, I'm back!!! Sorry for my long absense, I have a lot of personal stuff go'n on in my life right now, so I've been pretty busy.

Kay, I should have a bunch of screenshots up this weekend, I've been work'n pretty hard on Pokemon TLW, so hope you guys are look'n forward to it. Now, aabout the demo. Still work'n on it, trying to make sure obstructions are correct, maps transfer correctly, and I'm still making interiors. And I know that I've said about 3 times that the demo would be out soon, but trust me, soon, but thats why I haven't made a release date.

Also, thanx again everyone for the incuragement, it goes a long way. And no, I have not given up on the project, and just think, after the demo is released, I will be sending out new map screenshots!!! WOOOT ^__^

Thanx again everyone.

Also, I fixed the banner code at the bottom of the first page, so remember to put that in your sig so we can spread the word!:D

Last edited:

Captain Arcane

Years
  • Alright everyone, there is a new member to the Pokemon The Lost World Team. Virtual Chatot is the projects first and new Custom Music Composer. *Hands In Air*

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    Wow, This game looks hott.
    I fell in love of that Pallet Town...
    Anyway, did you make the world map??
    i tihnk Hoenn is too farthened from the rest XD lol
    and you put the Orange Islands in the wrong place lol

The Orange Islands are under Johto and Kanto.
    Under Cinnabar Island,you got New Island, and under New Island you'll find Halmin Island and the rest of the islands.
    The Sevii Islands are just small islands under Kanto, in between this region and the Orange Islands XP

Anyway, did you make that Orange Islands map? I saw it on wikipedia and I'm planning on using it on a hack, so yeah... Been looking arround the internet to get permission to use that map XD

Captain Arcane

Years
  • Wow, This game looks hott.
    I fell in love of that Pallet Town...
    Anyway, did you make the world map??
    i tihnk Hoenn is too farthened from the rest XD lol
    and you put the Orange Islands in the wrong place lol

The Orange Islands are under Johto and Kanto.
    Under Cinnabar Island,you got New Island, and under New Island you'll find Halmin Island and the rest of the islands.
    The Sevii Islands are just small islands under Kanto, in between this region and the Orange Islands XP

Anyway, did you make that Orange Islands map? I saw it on wikipedia and I'm planning on using it on a hack, so yeah... Been looking arround the internet to get permission to use that map XD

Yeah, I made the world map, and that Orange Island map, but its not finished. I still got to add the route strips on it and the town/city markers.

A.T.K.

>>"{LoneWolf}"<<
    Years
  • Dude this is going to be the best pokemon game EVER......i cant wit for a demo

Game freak is going to be jelous
    SInce theres like 7 or 8 regeins is the leveling going to be slow, or is the leveing going past 100, or maybe do u choose one ov ur poke when u go to a new regoin and it goes back to level 5 or 10 then u go to the next regoin n get a new starter, but when u back to that regoin it goes back to its origonal level and you get you old poke back...and you cant use those poke till u beat the elite 4 in the other regoin ???.... sorry if this was already asked, i dont feel like reading 15 pages to find my answer

Last edited:

XSeerian

My name is actually Drenz!
    Years
  • I believe you meant to say pages, my friend! ^_^

I also would like to know the answer to that question. I'm trying to make a Multi-Region game and that's what I plan to do. Restart your starter every new Region or just give you a new one and you leave all your Pokemon from the last Region in Oak's Lab at Pallet Town.

~Drenz

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Lost World fans can now download two pieces of music that are to be featured in Pokemon The Lost World.

They can be downloaded from my website ( See link in signature )

Of course, they may not be the exact music pieces that are going to make it into Pokemon The Lost World, but at least it gives you an example of what is to come.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    You, captain arcane, are my hero. This game looks amazing. I cannot wait to play this. I have been saying for a while there should be a game with all of the regions including those from console gaming, and you are making my dream come true. Good luck with this :D

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    answer to the questions:
    you will get new pokemon in each region as a starter. there will be leveling caps that will expand as you get new badges. some regions though will be the same set though
    thats what i remember as a basic summary

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back