• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.T.K.

>>"{LoneWolf}"<<
    Years
    answer to the questions:
    you will get new pokemon in each region as a starter. there will be leveling caps that will expand as you get new badges. some regions though will be the same set though
    thats what i remember as a basic summary

ok so u get new pokemon in as you go to a new region??....and ur pokemon can only reach a certon level on till u get the next badge??

if ur going to get new pokemon y have caps

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    ok so u get new pokemon in as you go to a new region??....and ur pokemon can only reach a certon level on till u get the next badge??

if ur going to get new pokemon y have caps

That's not what he means... When you enter a new region, Pokémon from a previous region that are above a certain level, cannot be used in the new region you get the badge in the new region that gives you the ability to use them. For example, say you start in Kanto, and you get to the last gym in Johto, beat it, then you can use any Pokémon from a previous region.

XSeerian

My name is actually Drenz!
    Years
    So, its kind of like what Ash did with Hoenn and Sinnoh, then brought his bad boys back for the Battle Frontier, right? Or...am I wrong? I think I get what you guys mean, I would just like to be sure.

Years
    Sorry if mentioned but the Fast and Quick Ball are practically alike so does it still make sense to keep both in? Otherwise there are other similar pokeballs with this issue (friend&luxury, nest &level,
    lure&net, luxury&friend) good luck, you're hack is really impressive for integration all the regions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Sorry if mentioned but the Fast and Quick Ball are practically alike so does it still make sense to keep both in? Otherwise there are other similar pokeballs with this issue (friend&luxury, nest &level,
    lure&net, luxury&friend) good luck, you're hack is really impressive for integration all the regions.

Actually, they're different. I believe Fast Ball is meant for fleeing legendaries, like Entei, while Quick Ball's catch rate just decreases each turn.
    And you said Friend & Luxury twice.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    ~!!SCREENIE!!~

Alright everyone, I'd thought I like to make you guys anticipate the game even more.....by posting this image of an anonymous city!!! I'm not going to tell the name of this city, but that doesn't make it a guessing game alright. But I hope all of you enjoy this image, cause I do. ^^
    Pokémon the Lost World

Hmmm. I wonder what city this is??? >___>

Last edited:

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
    Woah, cool. Is it Castlevania? : ) J/K

I did notice a tileing error, thou. On the leftest (is that a word?) building, behind the chimney, that part is brighter than the rest of the roof.

Did you sprite the buildings or?

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Woah, cool. Is it Castlevania? : ) J/K

I did notice a tileing error, thou. On the leftest (is that a word?) building, behind the chimney, that part is brighter than the rest of the roof.

Did you sprite the buildings or?

Yeah, after I posted it I noticed th error in the tile, I've already fixed it, and Ishould probably change the picture so people don't keep repeating "you messed up! you messed up!"

Did I sprite it or...... what?
    I made them from scratch basically.

Edit: I fixed the tile error.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Hehe great job on the city Arcane, good think I stopped bugging you on MSN to give you enough time :3

*SPLODES*

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Will the Pokemon League be regular or will it be a tournament like in the anime?

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I hope it's a tournament because I'm tired of just fighting the elite 4.

CP3

2Pac is still alive!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    What kind of device is going to be in the game?
    Pokenav, Pokegear or Poketch?

Fangking Omega

Acanthite founder
    Years
    This game is certainly going to be huge. Extremely ambitious, and the image output so far is extremely high quality. The mapping is beautiful and spacious, allowing for unconfined exploration of a more "realistic" world which is something I never thought could work in Pokémon. Friendly word of warning though, don't let the scale compromise quality. I've seen other projects try to cram in too much and it can be overwhelming. Remember the amount of NPCs and random houses you've got to fill, and you'll have to think carefully about weighting the gym challenges so that they don't become too easy as your Pokémon get more powerful throughout the course of the game. If any project can deliver, though, it's this one. Keep it up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back