• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

ShinyVolcanion_

VibeCheck
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    man, Vytron games are the best from the carefully picked tilesets to the story and originality of everything
    And its gonna be worth the wait

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2020
    Good Luck Vytron I already played saiph it was great game
    BW grahpic and sound tracks are so cool
    1 Question Saiph does'nt have mega evolution do you plan to add mega evolution in this game

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Good Luck Vytron I already played saiph it was great game
    BW grahpic and sound tracks are so cool
    1 Question Saiph does'nt have mega evolution do you plan to add mega evolution in this game
    Nope mega evolution won't be in this game either

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    this is a pretty cool idea. What would add to the traditional RPG vibe of the story synopsis is if EVs culd be reworked either to allow all stats to be EV trained like how the old DV system in gens 1 and 2 were done. I doubt that'd be possible at all however.

Vytron

Years
  • this is a pretty cool idea. What would add to the traditional RPG vibe of the story synopsis is if EVs culd be reworked either to allow all stats to be EV trained like how the old DV system in gens 1 and 2 were done. I doubt that'd be possible at all however.

I'll look into it

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I took the time out to listen to some of the music and oh my gosh! You've done a fantastic job! Truly a breath of fresh air! Eagerly waiting!

Vytron

Years
  • I took the time out to listen to some of the music and oh my gosh! You've done a fantastic job! Truly a breath of fresh air! Eagerly waiting!
    Thank you, I'm glad you liked the ost, and it means a lot considering you make music as well^^

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • Hey I know I should ask this in the discord server but I'm deciding to ask it here, what's the point of eclipsing vytron?

Back