• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    Dude I enjoyed Saiph alot but those screenshots got my hyped, I am all about a clean looking game

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I just tried out the demo and I love it. I like the sprite work, and the little quests, etc. Its a really good hack and imma totally play demo 2

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I just tried out the demo and I love it. I like the sprite work, and the little quests, etc. Its a really good hack and imma totally play demo 2

There shouldn't be a demo 2 because they are planning the next release to be the completed game, so it's only a matter of waiting.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    NICE!!! as i suppose your using Leon's old rombase........what did u use? the customize or the 807? just asking for something

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ayee I'm so happy to see you finally release a demo! Can't wait to sink my teeth into it! Also, will the final version be compatible with the save of the current released demo? Also, can you please tell me how long the current demo is, like how many badges? Thanks!

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Ayee I'm so happy to see you finally release a demo! Can't wait to sink my teeth into it! Also, will the final version be compatible with the save of the current released demo? Also, can you please tell me how long the current demo is, like how many badges? Thanks!

Hello, thank you, yes your current save file will be compatible, and the demo is around 7-8 hours.
    There are no gyms.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • A bit late to join the party, nevertheless, congratulations on releasing the demo! I loved Saiph and I'm really looking forward for the complete release of Sors. You are one of those elusive hackers who are blessed with great Storytelling skills. The bar is set higher this time and I'm confident that you won't disappoint us! Gud luck with the project my friend. 😊

Vytron

Years
  • A bit late to join the party, nevertheless, congratulations on releasing the demo! I loved Saiph and I'm really looking forward for the complete release of Sors. You are one of those elusive hackers who are blessed with great Storytelling skills. The bar is set higher this time and I'm confident that you won't disappoint us! Gud luck with the project my friend. 😊

Thank you ^^
    Saiph wasn't my greatest work so yeah Sors has some high expectations to be better, which I hope I will be able to live up to.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Bug found. Fletchling after a battle glitches out and turns into a question mark pokemon with improved stats and no ability

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    I managed to finish the demo. Great hack! Review:
    The hack has a heavy focus on the story! The tournament/League feels like more of a sidequest compared to the story, while in other games its the other way around.
    The hack ends after beating 2 out of 8 tournaments, however contentwise it felt like playing 4-5 gamefreak gyms!
    Personally i didnt like the story because it focuses too much on the protagonist and feels a bit corny.
    I remember one movement error where i was able to go out of bounce and one glitchy text, but that was it and it didnt affect gameplay!
    The graphics and mapping are excellent!
    Unlike Saiph you nailed the difficulty! Maybe a bit too tough at the start, but overall i felt challenged without being overwhelmed aside from one battle against the grunt with a rotom due to my team.
    I look forward to your finished hack, i really think its on par with the greatest hacks we had so far, if not surpassing those!

Last edited:

Vytron

Years
  • I managed to finish the demo. Great hack! Review:
    The hack has a heavy focus on the story! The tournament/League feels like more of a sidequest compared to the story, while in other games its the other way around.
    The hack ends after beating 2 out of 8 tournaments, however contentwise it felt like playing 4-5 gamefreak gyms!
    Personally i didnt like the story because it focuses too much on the protagonist and feels a bit corny.
    I remember one movement error where i was able to go out of bounce and one glitchy text, but that was it and it didnt affect gameplay!
    The graphics and mapping are excellent!
    Unlike Saiph you nailed the difficulty! Maybe a bit too tough at the start, but overall i felt challenged without being overwhelmed aside from one battle against the grunt with a rotom due to my team.
    I look forward to your finished hack, i really think its on par with the greatest hacks we had so far, if not surpassing those!

Thank you so much for the opinions ^^

PerceptioN95

ポケモントレーナ とみい
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2023
    Very awesome looking hack, may I just suggest one thing.

Could you perhaps put some more love into the battle backgrounds? Compared to the over world and tiles, it seems lackluster, not to bash on all of the hard work you have put in but it would be cool if you could make some nicer and more detailed backgrounds.

Nonetheless, great work so far, looking forward to playing this in the future!

Senny

Master Water Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Is the first battle with Frio bugged? cause when I first saw I never had a battle with him and Asher was like dam already defeated and talking about his special gible which got me like ?????

Back