• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dishonorable/Disconnecting Players Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lossofreason665

Patrick
    Years
    well its annoying when people D/C. im not trying to get into the arguement i was just saying. i think its a good idea to have a thread about it just so people kno who tehy wouldnt want to battle.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Well, it was found out that he "apparantly" has his DS in one room and the computer in another, but I wouldn't see why since Wi-Fi has to be hooked up to the computer. So for now just take it as one report and if you get another, you will know if he's lying or not.

I might explain that. With me, I usually type via Wii, which is located in my room. The wireless connection is located in my mother's room, which is in another location. For some reason,the DS can't pick up the connection in my room, while the Wii does. So in order to battle, I must go in the living room, but to type, I must go in my room.

However, when I battle,I don't try to type. So rather than doing two things at once, I either battle, or type, since I don't feel like runing back and forth my room & living room.

I only d/c'ed once, but that was by accident. When the match was over, I was delared loser, I turned it off because I didn't feel like waiting for the "would you like to battle again?" screen, and he didn't get the win. When that happend, I was willing to go back on and run, to give him the win.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    well all this put aside, i guess my thread fails lol. there are many people who i experienced was disconnected, but there are more great battlers out there. progress of finding people who always disconnect during a loss doesn't have to have a lot of results over a duration of 2 days, which is roughly how old this thread is. all i want to do is as a final result to happen is when these players see their name on this list, they will realize that they are actually being outcasted as a type of player that wants to be avoided. once they see that, i want to think that can strike them enough to start accepting defeats. i actually have like 4 wins and like 100 losses because i never avoided defeat. its a simple way to keep your record clean, i know, but just not cool.

(how many times must i apologize already for my insults)

EDIT: ive changed my first post to a more appealing and proffessional statement.

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I might explain that. With me, I usually type via Wii, which is located in my room. The wireless connection is located in my mother's room, which is in another location. For some reason,the DS can't pick up the connection in my room, while the Wii does. So in order to battle, I must go in the living room, but to type, I must go in my room.

However, when I battle,I don't try to type. So rather than doing two things at once, I either battle, or type, since I don't feel like runing back and forth my room & living room.

I only d/c'ed once, but that was by accident. When the match was over, I was delared loser, I turned it off because I didn't feel like waiting for the "would you like to battle again?" screen, and he didn't get the win. When that happend, I was willing to go back on and run, to give him the win.

Yeah, that's why I took it back, because in the middle of why we were battling, he was typing me pms. His excuse made sense.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Okay, no. Have you asked for any permission when making this thread? In case you haven't noticed, we've had something like this before and it didn't work out, so it's not like we'll accept anything like this in the near future.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back