• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dishonorable/Disconnecting Players Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Your insults are like 9mm to a ballistic wall.

BAAAHAHAHA!!! This sentence wins the thread.

And yes! Down to the cowardly, disconnecting underbelly of the Pokemon community! Not as serious a problem as hackers or ubern00bs, but still a concern worth addressing!

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    Give him the good ol' ban hammer I say. He sickens me to the bone. If he lived around the corner from me I'm make his life a living hell.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    wow.. so much drama...

did anyone forget that this is a VIDEO GAME!

anyways.. if that's what he does and it is making people irritated.... let him continue on with his business, but simply boycott him. I, too, am not a fan of d\c...had my fair share of experience with that, and my solution is to... not battle or trade 'em.

You can't have fun in HALO multiplayer w\o dealing with people that just don't know how to respectively interact with other people, and speaking of that... at least in pokes you have a lot more of a choice in choosing who you mingle with. No need to black listing, what does it really accomplish, it's just going to create more drama and piss off more heads.

What will a BAN hammer do... he can just make a new name and start again if this forum was THAT important to him.

Marthmaster

The Graphic Alchemist
    Years
    What will a BAN hammer do... he can just make a new name and start again if this forum was THAT important to him.

IP address ban. he'll never be able to make another account on here from his computer. :)

anyway, yes, argument over. i agree Liaiason Hero, how upset you are. i've had it done to me by other people on other forums before. so i understand that. and as for you guys saying he shouldn't be calling him names, why not? who cares? it's not like he's committing a crime or anything. Darkrai491Master is a piece of scum. anybody who can't take a loss deserves to be called a few choice words.

whew! glad to get that out. now. let's keep this topic how it was originally meant to be, for reporting d/c'ers and hackers.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Well, I want to report the user artful_one, for letting his DS sit for a good 10 minutes, while posting in the community and such. I asked him twice to make a move and he never did so I'm reporting him as one of those users that stalls his way into a disconnection.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Well, I want to report the user artful_one, for letting his DS sit for a good 10 minutes, while posting in the community and such. I asked him twice to make a move and he never did so I'm reporting him as one of those users that stalls his way into a disconnection.

alright, he's acknowledged only if you have proof from yourself and at least 1 more person who can verify this. other than that, it should be cautioned still that he does not play in proper manner... thank you.

Ooka

Years
    Well, it was found out that he "apparantly" has his DS in one room and the computer in another, but I wouldn't see why since Wi-Fi has to be hooked up to the computer. So for now just take it as one report and if you get another, you will know if he's lying or not.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    Because I forgot that i had an invite and I don't take my DS everywhere in my house. That's why i left it there, I completly forgot

Zet

Years
    i do believe if there is a DC you will get a communication error, i have gotten one of these in a battle before and a lot in trades, thats one way to prove someone of DCing if you don't get a communication error, i have yet to try this again and find out how it is caused

Goldenhammerhead

Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!
    Years
    my friend, do you speak like this in real life...?

Yes.........someone else who doesn't like Ichida always having to make a massive point all the time!!!

Anyway back on topic. Guys I do not like DCers either but it does happen by accident sometimes.

Eg. I was vsing brotlov and as soon as he started winning BAM...I DCed somehow due to my internet connection.

So don't hammer down too much.

Yuni

>) I am seething with evil!
    Years
    Although I don't like your namecalling I will add one more name to the thread. Artful_one has always been so darn slow picking moves >.< an' when I was takeing one of his pokes out he disconnected -.- there were 20 min gaps inbetween the move chooseings.

Zet

Years
    20mins? i could bake a pie in that time, but yeah I'm gonna try and find the software installer for my mobile so i can take pics of the communication error

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    thats 2 strikes for artful_one. he will be branded as a foul-player and misconducting with slow moves, honestly, 10/20 minutes is too long. you may still battle/trade with these players at your own risk.

Ooka

Years
    Actually, I take my accusation back, since that was the only time I have heard of him doing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back