• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dishonorable/Disconnecting Players Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Wow, you almost sounded excited that he was on the list. And, I can take it back, seeing as how I have to testify that I want it to count.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yeah, and I really don't think he should be counted, since it really sounded like an accident.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    My my, what a thread.

I would like to make this topic, and I speak in multiple voices when I say, disconnectors of battles are disgusting and not wanted around here. Post here some wretched insect you know who is notorious for disconnecting in the heated side of the battle.

First of all, you have no right to be pointing out people who disconnect, and making people ban them out of their battle threads. Really, anybody can just form a group of 3 a get a user on the list.
    Second, disconnecting is not against the rules, so the chances of getting this thread stickied is most very unlikely.
    Third, I know darkrai491master is a hacked and d/cer and whatnot, but hating people over the internet who probaly live a million miles away from you is just stupid.

Years
    I very much second that... I know that what they're doing is cheap and I don't support it in the least... but isn't this borderline flaming?? It's bringing something to everyone's attention so that they won't want to play the game with that person...

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    I very much second that... I know that what they're doing is cheap and I don't support it in the least... but isn't this borderline flaming?? It's bringing something to everyone's attention so that they won't want to play the game with that person...

I think, especially the "wretched bug" and "disconnectors are disgusting" part.
    Then making a list of the people and calling them that.

Znale

Disturbed Morphing Jar
    Years

Exactly! My first impression of this thread was that this might decrease the amount of D/Cs, but what the heck?! This turned out to be a flaming thread, a thread to intentionally make people look bad. I don't like D/C either, but I never flame people who do, I just keep my cool and tell them to stop doing it.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    have youve ever been pushed to the point in which you cannot trust someone because they have lied time and time again. this is only an example. would you trust that person? would you want to talk to them again? the insults do nothing but amplify my anger towards them, but i remind you that anger is a temporary emotion. Ive been disconnected and tricked until it sickened me. so I took action. What would you do about it? Every so often you're about to win the battle and them boom, they decide to leave. Just a game? why do i have to have my time wasted on maybe a prolonged 20-30 minute battle? I won't lie that i lose my connection but i wouldn't quit, ask marthmaster, i get disconnected a couple of times with him because of my signal strength, but i came back, even though i lose, he knows i'd at least get the battle finished and done with. A loss i can accept, but a leaver can recieve none of my respect, especially those on multiple accounts of taking advantage of others.

Insults are just words fueled by hate. if its not towards you, then i suggest you take no action protecting those who can be compared to thieves and con artists.

I am back to work on the real objective of this topic: alarming those of who will most probably disconnect at the sight of defeat, i never said they shouldnt battle them anyway.

lossofreason665

Patrick
    Years
    how about people only post if theyre going to agree with liasion hero and give information referring to the topic of this thread. i dont believe he posted it to be told his feelings are incorrect.u tell him just to ignore disconnectors but instead if u have a problem with his thread u should just ignore that.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    how about people only post if theyre going to agree with liasion hero and give information referring to the topic of this thread. i dont believe he posted it to be told his feelings are incorrect.u tell him just to ignore disconnectors but instead if u have a problem with his thread u should just ignore that.

Since when did anyone tell him to ignore disconnectors? I don't really have a problem with his thread, I just think it's quite pointless to make a list of disconnectors especially when it's not even against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back