• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Boy/Girl Friends have you ever had?

How Many?

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 10+

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
Years
  • I've had two. First one was a total disaster and lasted no longer than a week. Second one lasted about 6 months, it was alright but it ended in me being cheated on. He's still one of my best friends now, so it's alright I guess.

Years
  • I haven't had any either, and I'm totally cool with it. It's one less thing I have to deal with. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Same here.
    Suppose I'm still very young though.

If your actually 11 yearso ld, your far to young to worry about stuff like that lol.......

Im 21 i havent had a girlfriend yet, i soppose its because im a Loner, dont care about them waste of time and money, that and or im to shy to ask anyone. I also decited i dont want kids either waste of time and money that i could be spending on myself. I guess you could call me selfish but then who cares.

Of course later down the road when i get older im pretty sure lol I'll have a girlfriend but i doubt i will ever marry of have kids cuss i dont want that

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    In my life, I've had 4 that have actually lasted more than 3 days xD

The longest I've ever been in was for like, 3 months. She was really nice, and we could talk about anything, but I got let go for another guy who I was friends with before that. It's cool though; they're still going with eachother, and I kind of understand why it happened like that; We stopped talking for a few days before that, then she just kinda told me =/

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I've had two, I'm single now.

But my best friend is a girl, that wouldn't count tho. D:

Whoever gets 10+ is either sick or addicted

Years
  • I've had only one boyfriend, still have him, have had him for nearly four years now. The four-year mark is either next month or January (I forget exactly when we got "serious", since we never planned on getting together; the fact that we grew close to each other just kind of happened on its own).

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I've had... well, one real boyfriend. But it only lasted a few weeks. -shrugs- He was a jerk, anyway. D: He cheated on me.

And also one over the internet, but I'm not going to count that. I have, though, liked someone and had them like me back a few times, but nothing ever happened. Just friends.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    I've had a couple. like three of them lasting days/weeks. My last one was long though. I was so upset when she broke up with me, but I'm okay with it now, and I'm single.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I've had... well, one real boyfriend. But it only lasted a few weeks. -shrugs- He was a jerk, anyway. D: He cheated on me.

And also one over the internet, but I'm not going to count that. I have, though, liked someone and had them like me back a few times, but nothing ever happened. Just friends.

Awww *huggles*

Anyway, I managed to get another one, (amazing how these things happen) So that makes me have four now. :\

Years
  • None, at least none offline...

I'M TOO FREAKING UGLY, HEAR ME, U-G-L-Y. According to many I'm not skinny enough either.

yes, people my ahe date in my school. Since 5th grade in my school people have been dating.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2008
    None, at least none offline...

I'M TOO FREAKING UGLY, HEAR ME, U-G-L-Y. According to many I'm not skinny enough either.

yes, people my ahe date in my school. Since 5th grade in my school people have been dating.

Don't be like that. To me, i don't think anyone's ugly. And just because you might think your ugly doesn't mean you can get a bf/gf.

Back