• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Boy/Girl Friends have you ever had?

How Many?

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 10+

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    None, at least none offline...

I'M TOO FREAKING UGLY, HEAR ME, U-G-L-Y. According to many I'm not skinny enough either.

yes, people my ahe date in my school. Since 5th grade in my school people have been dating.

Lol same as my school...

Anyways, I think dating would just distract me from my education and life...so..none...(For now...)

Iceman3k

Kickin' it Tribal GO Style
    Years
    Never dated anyone in my life. It was impossible in High School, and it's impossible now. I've completely given up on that behalf, and I have my reasons.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have had 2. Not including current one. My first was OK. It lasted 2 years. But we were young. The second was a disaster. I hated it.

But my current one is great. It may currently be internet only but that is going to change in 9 days. I can't wait to meet her.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I have had 2. Not including current one. My first was OK. It lasted 2 years. But we were young. The second was a disaster. I hated it.

But my current one is great. It may currently be internet only but that is going to change in 9 days. I can't wait to meet her.

Lucky you...I have to wait 4 months til I see my true love in RL.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    I've had 2. But I don't really count the first one because we went out for three days. The second I sorta regret.

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    Two. Rest I can't call boyfriends, it was when I was like 3-6 years old xD
    I'm in a relationship now (My secound), we have been together for 1 year and 5 months now, and I think thats very nice ^_^
    The other realtionship I don't remember much of x] He was am idiot anyway, not worth remember it.

And when I get older I will of course get married and have kids ^^

Years
    Apart from high school crushed that I kissed once or twice... I've only had 2 serious long-term relationships. One when I was 14 up until I was 17 and one from when I was 17 up until... well... now. Because I'm still with him.

I broke up with the first guy, because we just didn't have the same route in life, we disagreed on so much, I was no longer attracted to him and I had lost a lot of respect for him because of a lot of things he said and did. And I felt under pressure to conform to his ways, and he just couldn't see that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Nope, I`ve never had a boyfriend before. ;; But whatever, probably when I`m older. x]; I mean, I`m in grade eight right now & I don`t think It`d be a good idea to have a boyfriend at this grade, imo.

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    i've had 2 boyfriends.

the first one accused me of cheating on him every single day, so i decided to leave him after 7 months. i still can't believe i put up with that for 7 months, but i guess he never wanted to see me anyways and said that he didn't have time for me. it was definitely worth it to leave.

then two months later, i met the most amazing guy ever. he has the same values as me, and we have a lot in common but enough differences to keep it interesting. we've been going out for 7 months now, and i'm still with him. it's a much healthier relationship than before, and he doesn't pressure me into doing things i don't want to do.

just find someone that loves you for who you are. they will make you a better person and will support you if they truly love you. i think all of my middle school crushes were really kinda immature compared to the relationship i have now.

Guest123_x1

I never did have any girlfriends (and probably never will either)-no matter how I tried I just couldn't get anywhere

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Only one, a few years ago. It didn't take me long to realize that relationships are are total waste of time and more importantly MONEY! Ever since then I've not had or wanted another girlfriend.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I voted between 6-10... because yea, I fall under that category...

but of 'em, only 3 touched my heart, if you know what I mean, only 3 are\were special to me.

I get disinterested fast, bored of people that aren't what they seem to be. and I do have trust issues, especially when I want to open up to people. Heck, very few people are even considered "liked" in my book.

Back