• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many Boy/Girl Friends have you ever had?

How Many?

Votes: 29 34.5%
  • 1-2

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • 3-5

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • 6-10

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • 10+

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters

Ayce

Thread Killer
    Years
    I never did have any girlfriends (and probably never will either)-no matter how I tried I just couldn't get anywhere

If you really want one, don't stop trying, it will pay off some day.

I haven't had any gfs and probably never will either but that's because I'm not willing to put the effort into it. Especially when the outcome seems so dim, probably end up getting cheating on really early on or she'd get bored of me and just randomly hop onto the next guy's dingdong. Just not worth it.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Three...

First one I dumped, because she wouldn't let me have space ( Called me every 3 hours )

Second one, we just stopped seeing each other

Third, we...are going steady xD

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I'm 18 and have had 4 boyfriends. All of them were a little long term. 1st was 8 months, 2nd was a year and a half, 3rd was a year and a few months, and I'm currently with someone now. We've been going out for 4-5 months.

mvtm

Years
    I am 18 and i ve never had a boyfriend.Before you think..
    Yes i am an: outgoing,nice,funny,skinny,pretty,cute,respectful person and everyone would speak wonderful things of myself.I have liked a few guys in the past,but they just ALL went to study college abroad; so currently i dont feel attracted to noneone atm.

As for the guys,yes they have asked me,but i ve rejected them.. no i am not a *****y type.Its just ... its relevant that i have to feel attracted to one of them physically,and that was not the case.BUT..the most likely which why is because my parents are overprotective ..way to much, a typical conservative usa parent would even be considered liberal.This and the fact that i ve studied in a girls only school.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I have had five boyfriends... I think. :x I was fine with having them until my last one last year that didn't work out well at all. So now I'm kind of really skeptical about having another one, and it will probably be that way for a while.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Let's see.... two online and one on the net. The two of them forgot me, the one in RL still remembers me.

So.... one maybe?

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I only had 1 and she dumped me. whilst i have someone I want to go for, she rejects every offer to go out before i even say anything. i guess its true that you always want most what you can't have. ah well. seeing as there is no one else around me that i know of an being the only available guy at work doesn't help cuz everyone else is either married, a guy, or way too young.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Hmmm... let's see. First there was that one girl (her name escapes me) who was more like a "friend with benefits," if you know what I mean. ;) Then there was the summer flick, but she didn't live in NY, so that ended. Then there was my first "love", whom I still care about even though we split up after 8th grade graduation. then there was that whole "over the internet" phase that I don't want to get into. Currently single :(

In my eyes, I've only had 2 real GFs.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I've had three in real life. The first one, when I was fourteen, was a nice guy, but I just didn't feel anything towards him. I was too immature then. We broke up because we just lost contact with one another. The second one, when I was eighteen, was a jerk, and he didn't like me the way that I was. He wanted one of "those" girls, if you know what I mean. The third one, when I was nineteen, was my best friend. xD We're still friends now, but just not in a serious relationship.

I'm single now, though chasing after another man I've been crushing on for almost a year. I love the thrill of the chase, though that makes me sound heartless. But it's fun for me to sit around with my friends and look at the clues.

Duncan McNeil

[release].your.grip
    Years
    Eh? Lots. First when I was ten. I really liked her, and we went out for 8 months. Then she dumped me...Yeah...

After that I moved here and I've had...8 girlfriends? 6 of them lasted less than a couple of weeks, but one lasted for 3 months. I really liked her, but she moved and we just chat every once in a while now.

Right now, though, I've got a really cool girlfriend. We've been going out for a couple of weeks or so. And that about sums it up.

Lash

Years
    Only one. It was during my 8th grade year at my 7th grade school, Smith Jr. High.
    We went out for a couple weeks, but it was wasteful when I figured out that she was cheating on me with two other people.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    None for me, but eh. I feel social pressures 10x more then normal people for some reason, so having a boyfriend would just kill me. xDD I don't really feel 'comfortable' around any friends I know IRL.

Boyfriends...

I don't think so. xD

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    None, at least none offline...

I'M TOO FREAKING UGLY, HEAR ME, U-G-L-Y. According to many I'm not skinny enough either.

yes, people my ahe date in my school. Since 5th grade in my school people have been dating.

jeebus, chika... ive seen you, youre pretty (srsly. gon doesnt lie) and look pretty skinny. i started dating when i was twelve so youll probably get a bf this year

anyhoo... ive had 5. and azonic, it isnt sick to have 10+ what if youre liek... 16?

edit: aww, madina lake i feel so sorry for you ;-;

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I've only had one.
    Turns out she was the common pyscho school slut.
    Yeah, we know what happens from there on.

Back