• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DING FRIES ARE DONE!

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
Years
  • Spoiler:

Well, this thread is merely asking for your favorite Holiday Song! Mine's is Halk, Thy herald Angel Sing, Carol of the Bells, Drummer Boy, & Possibly Nutcracker.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Carol of the Bells ftw. Especially when sung by a big awesome church choir.

Interestingly, even though I'm not religious, all of my other favorite Christmas songs are religious ones. Joy to the World, We Three Kings, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen... they're all good. :3

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I've always loved the Chipmunks Christmas song... xD

But I like Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus is coming to town, I like Falis Navidad, White Christmas, and It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • The Chipmunk Song,Feliz Navidad,Rockin Around The Christmas Tree,Jingle Bell Rock,and I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus.~

xD

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • seeing as they've upped the # of hours I work this week, I have to listen to christmas music non-stop for at least six hours a day @ work, except for 1 song. That song is my favorite, its Carol of the Bells. I love it when its a huge chorale or orchestrated version. although I have heard it played very well as a spy theme style.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    At my place of work, they already started playing Christmas songs the week before Thanksgiving. We're exceptionally festive people. --;

That said, my favorite Christmas song is "Jingle Bell Rock", which never gets played on the music station at my work, and rarely gets played on the radio. But I love the song. It always puts me in a festive mood, and if I'm with my friends, we dance along with it while singing loudly.

If we're also counting songs that are played only when the weather gets cold, then I can also add "Song For A Winter's Night" by Gordon Lightfoot on my list. I love his voice, and the song is so beautiful.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • Really now, any instrumental TSO song is amazing. <33

My favorite carol, however, would have to be God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. Dunno why, I just love it. :3

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • The Burger King song is an internet meme, my friend, not a Christmas song. xD

Anyways, my favourite would be Silent Night. Simple, calm and soothing.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    It would probably be:

O Holy Night
    God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
    Joy to the World

I really don't know why, but I love the Religious Christmas Carols. :\

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • I like the ones I make up. For some reason I made up a lot of violent ones a while back.

Joy to the world (Barney edition)
    Spoiler:

First Verse of Jingle Bells(Not sure if I made this one, I don't remember. >_>)
    Spoiler:

Deck the Halls
    Spoiler:

So, I guess the ones I made fun of? =\

Back