• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: - Pokemon Blue Fire v.1 -

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    - Pokemon Blue Fire v.1 -

(I just had to show off my photoshop skills ^^)
    INTRODUCTION
    Hello, all! DOn't you remember neminoa, the guy that created Pokemon Neon?
    Well, I diceded to make ANOTHER hack ^^. This is better(I hope)

STORY
    You live a normall live, awaiting your birthday to get your first pokemon, when you got 10 you didn't get a pokemon, you wheren't ready for the job.

3 years of waiting, and still you don't get the pokemon you want. Your parent's should be able to give you many kind of pokemon's, they are friend's from a day care, they have pokemon egg's and even some pokeballs in the house.

One day your tired of waiting for a pokemon, you deside to have a chat with your parent's.
    you walk down and see your parent's are gone, footsteps in the house of a pokemon?. what could it mean?
    you walk out of the house, and a lil boy tells you your parent's where taken away by a man in a blue suit, he had a arcenine with him.

You think you can catch them up, so you deside to run at the basement, and pick a pokeball, and you grab a pokemon egg..
    In your pokeball will be a pokemon. hatch the pokemon egg to find out what's in it.
    Here your journey start's, who took your parent's ? why ? and how can you save them?

The pokeball should be your dad's old squirtle/totodile/mudkip.
    The egg should be Aron/Trapinch/Bagon

for both you can pick 1 pokeball 1 egg, there are 3 pokeballs 3 eggs..

you can change the thing of getting an egg if you want to..
    And the evil team could be the police, only a evil corupt police..

HACK OF
    Pokemon Ruby Version

NEEDS
    -New Chacracter Sprites (battle and overworld)
    -New Badge Sprites
    -New Gym Leader Sprites
    -Well, mostly sprites ><;;;

MEDIA/VIDEO
    Spoiler:

CREDIT TO
    -Christos for Rom Base

THANKS TO
    -EsMaS for giving me inspiration to make another hack.

USERBARS/BANNERS/AVATARS
    Fell free to donate some!
    Spoiler:

- Thank you for Reading! -​

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Wow.., cool picture intro, and very nice screenies. :D
    And so we begin with Squirtle, ei? :\
    Hmm... Okay. :D

Anyways, everything seems very neat so far, and so I wish ya the best of luck, and ya better finish this hack! Or else. :badsmile:

:PJoke... Eheheh, well, happy hacking. ;)

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    Thank you, destinejagold. (wonders how you remember the name when you login.. kidding)
    - - - - -
    I'll be getting some more screen today, so I'll probably finish alot today!

Super Smash Kid

StraightEdge Member
    Years
    I know u are looking for badges so why don't u use the ones in my league? I have one in my sig so look at the spoiler. As for this game it's good.

Back