• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Blackout version

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
Years
  • This is my first romhack,and it is called Pokemon blackout.
    Story:
    thestory starts when you start a pokemon adventure. you continue to the bext town, where a blackout suddenly happens. there is an evil team who is mutating electric pokemon and starting blackouts. you must journey across the land gathering gym badges while trying to stop the evil team.
    ROM base:
    this is a hack of ruby u.s.a.
    team:
    map editing:me
    music editing :me
    overworld spriting: john stokes, me
    People I need:
    2 scripters
    title screen editor
    another music editor
    pokemon spriter
    trainer spriter
    and a download of poketronic!!!!! dont say there's one in the temporary tool recource in toolbox, because that link is broken. if anyone has a download of it, please send it tome or tell me where it is!

thanks,
    JTK Games

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
  • that website is in spanish...

can anyone translate it? please

EDIT by FG: Merged for double posting - do not do this again. Use the "edit" button if you want to add something to your post.

update:

here's the sprite of the starter Pikafly, a mutation:

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • that website is in spanish...

can anyone translate it? please

EDIT by FG: Merged for double posting - do not do this again. Use the "edit" button if you want to add something to your post.

update:

here's the sprite of the starter Pikafly, a mutation:

Wow That's Ugly.....No Offence, And That'll never go into a game....Work on that.

Dashi_sato

New ROMhacker
    Years
  • your mom's ugly.

jk :)

Yea, It'd not a final version,and After I posted it, I realized some critical errors with the beak and tail, not to mention I need to do some recoloring.

Oh, and It could make it into a game if I put it into one.

Next time, try some constructive criticism.X(

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I may not b a great spriter and all but... Here's a little some-some for you. ;)
    femalepikachu.png

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • your mom's ugly.

jk :)

Yea, It'd not a final version,and After I posted it, I realized some critical errors with the beak and tail, not to mention I need to do some recoloring.

Oh, and It could make it into a game if I put it into one.

Next time, try some constructive criticism.X(

Yeh your riht I should work on that.....

The reason I said it would not go into a game is because it has too many colors!

Back