• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Do you believe this is REALLY Shaymin?

• YA!

Votes: 38 80.9%
  • NA!

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
  • Shaymin's SKY Form, REVEALED?! (UPDATED: JUNE 10TH)

UPDATE:
    IT IS CONFIRMED, SHAYMIN IS FLYING, NOT ICE

Shaymin's Ice Form, REVEALED?!

Also looks like the regi's will be available Via platinum.

UPDATE:

This is from Blue skY.

Quote from Serebii:
    Today, the All About Pokémon Figures blog noticed something on the official site when they updated with Pokémon Festa 2008 information. There was a bit of merchandise shown on it that features, albeit in very very small form, a certain Pokémon. This image has since been removed from the official site. This matches the description that was given by an "insider" of the Sky Forme of Shaymin, but it could be something else. As, if their story is true, it was promptly removed, we cannot be 100% sure on the authenticity of this, but it is likely. However, it is always best to be cautious. Here is the picture, blown up as it was small, and we'll keep you aprised on further developments. It is by Pikachu if you cannot see it
    This is on a POKEMON cup.

Zoomed in.

Shaymin, anyone?

Source: Serebii.net

Last edited:

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    The zoomed-in view is harder to see than the normal one
    But I see it...

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Mm, looks like it's real. I kind of could see the Ice Form of Shaymin, though, before you zoomed in. >_<

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    perhaps... i can see it, but i also see a lack of pink, unless they lost that color cuz its the ice forme, hmmm...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    It doesn't look anything like Shaymin XD. But I see it.
    Ahh...it's green. Not such a good choice of colors.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    maybe. it'd be interesting for a legendary to actually evolve.
    and technically, manaphy doesnt have an evolution, it breeds to produce phione, but phione doesnt evolve.

xiraiya

Future Sinnoh Champion
    Years
  • Oh, well at least that shaymin looks a lot better than the original shaymin, looks like it can actually fight.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    i think this may be confirmation, because if you look on the other side of the cup, i think i can see giratina's origin forme, so having shaymin's ice forme on there too makes sense.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Yeah, it doesn't look much like Shaymin at all. Still looks pretty cool though.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    Its not Ice Form

It is Shaymin's Sky Forme...I believe the red bits are wings :)

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
    Years
  • What's even more interesting is that it has been removed from the official site. So that just adds to the likeliness of it being real.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Acually I think its an evo looking thing but nintendo want to insist on forms. Im basing it on the fact that its flowers on the head go to the back and become roses. Yes thats right those are roses.

Cid

Years
  • Looks, good, I guess. But much resembles a canine, or a wolf, to be specific.

Anyway, this has a more official look than Purple Kecleon's, though I think this is Shaymin's battling Ice Form.

Back