• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Smash Brothers Thread

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
Years
  • Ok, as the title says, I want to know what character you are best with on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, just curious by the way.
    Mine, I would have to say between Pikachu, Kirby, and Snake,
    I usually do good with them,
    what about you?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Pikachu and Kirby are really the only characters I can play to their fullest potential. I tried to get better with Lucario but quit after a while.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I used to be good with Toon Link and Kirby, but I am now good with the super spedy hedgehog Sonic and the incredibly nerfed Princess Peach.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    I don't really play Brawl that often, but I like being the Pokemon trainer (well... Squirtle :D)!

I think I'd be better with Lucario and Snake. I'm usually good with those types of characters.

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
  • Wolf is my main character to play as...but i also play well as olimar, ganondorf, Mr. game and watch, and wario

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • I think my favourite characters have to be Meta Knight, Mario and Wario. I used to play as Pikachu and Kirby a lot in the previous games.

I'm not too sure what I'm actually best with, as I'm still getting used to the pace of the game.

Tenbinza

Master of the Mighty Harisen!
    Years
  • I'm best with Link since I used him in the previous two Smash Bros games. I'm also good with Peach, Zelda, Ike, Sonic and sometimes, Snake.

Update: I'm also good with R.O.B.

Last edited:

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • I've been best with Yoshi since the beginning, he's soooo cute.
    1st = Yoshi
    Melee = Yoshi, Falco, Marth, Jigglypuff, Luigi
    Brawl = Yoshi, Falco, Luigi, Lucas, Wolf

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    My Brawl mains are Marth/Captain Falcon/Luigi

those are my most used charaters and the ones i play very well with.
    Otherwis i can play almost good wioth every character

Years
  • I don't actually have Brawl, but my best is Link on Melee. Whenever I play Brawl, I always use Link, but I don't know whether he is actually my best or not. I'm good with just about every character though.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I think my best characters are Link, Zelda, Metaknight, & Yoshi. Though I try to alternate as much as possible. ^^

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • I've been exploring alot of characters lately so I'm not quite sure, I'll just list units I'm comfortable with using.

» Pit
    » Marth
    » Dedede
    » Diddy Kong
    » Lucas
    » Zelda
    » Falco

I think I'm going to narrow it down to Pit / Dedede / Falco.

Back