• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ThunderYellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Hey!

I'd like to showcase my new hack. Which is a remake of the famous Yellow.

Which is called:

POKEMON THUNDER YELLOW

This is a continuation of Red's hack. Except I'm adding a few extras..

Hack of: FireRed

Story: Same as Pokemon Yellow

Features:
*Play as Ash from the anime, I haven't come up with a female character yet.
*New graphics
*Starting with Pikachu
*Obtaining all Pokemon
*New sprites
*And new trainers...

Lets move on to the screenshots.

*Screenshots*

Things still under production, mainly the title screen and backsprites.

Credits:
Foullump
Synyster_Zeikku
Cooley: What he has done hasn't been inserted in yet.
Hack Mew
Red
Pokesho

If anyone can make some userbars, please do, I'd need a few.

Betas:
None yet

What I need:
Another scripter
And a pallete editor

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
this looks brillent. just dont give up. it looks like youve went up to vermillion city?

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
This looks like it has a lot of potential :)

The tiles are looking good, the only thing is....not much is changed other than the events. I know it's a remake but u are allowed to change SOME stuff..maybe edit the maps? anyways it looks good...any support banners?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
this looks brillent. just dont give up. it looks like youve went up to vermillion city?
Yeah, but this is my first hack. But I've had help from people who I'm good friends with to make it btetter.

This looks like it has a lot of potential :)

The tiles are looking good, the only thing is....not much is changed other than the events. I know it's a remake but u are allowed to change SOME stuff..maybe edit the maps? anyways it looks good...any support banners?
I don't know, I mean its a remake, and yellow and red have the same maps. What do you mean by change them anyway, in what way?
Edit: Oh yeah, there are some extras. I'm just not revealing them. I mean I already did on Youtube, but it was an older version. I added an extra trainer, and maybe something else when you get the first 150 pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2011
duckdavis, are you the type of person to relase betas or wait untill the game 100% finshed. i hope your the type who give betas

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
duckdavis, are you the type of person to relase betas or wait untill the game 100% finshed. i hope your the type who give betas
Hmmm...well, I might release a beta when it's finished, and you can report glitches, and then I'd release another beta with the glitches fixed or any updates on it.

Chrispy

The one that didnt get picked
Years
Ive seen, like, 4 or 5 topics of yellow remakes.
I think we should just pick one and stick with it

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Ive seen, like, 4 or 5 topics of yellow remakes.
I think we should just pick one and stick with it

Well, I've been working on this for months and I don't want to give up on it, I've actually been working on it ever since fall.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Wow! Nice hack! Mine is more of Red's remake, and yours is like Kurosaki Ichigo's! Good luck!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Wow! Nice hack! Mine is more of Red's remake, and yours is like Kurosaki Ichigo's! Good luck!
Thanks! I saw yours too. It looks good. If you need any sprites for it just give me a pm alright?

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Storys Good But You Know You can Play Misty As The female Sprite, Need A Beta Tster Just Tell Me Or PM Me OK?

Chrispy

The one that didnt get picked
Years
Hey, if you need sprites for this i have some in my albums that would work great for this.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Storys Good But You Know You can Play Misty As The female Sprite, Need A Beta Tster Just Tell Me Or PM Me OK?
Ummmm....Misty is a gym leader. So she wouldn't make a very good female character.

Hey, if you need sprites for this i have some in my albums that would work great for this.
Really? Can I see them. Just send me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back