• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mystic Moon(Kevin33193's Editon)

[K]evin "The Last Eeveon"

Finaly Back AfterThat Accident
    Years

Hello Everybody. It Is Me Kevin33193 And I Know This Is Riolu 9's Hack But Since He Quited It Because Of So Many Hack He's Working On. I Will Be Taking Over And Make It Even Better. So I Would Like To Present........

(This Is Going To Be A Little Different Then Riolu 9 But Here Goes)
    At The Age Of 10 - 12 Trainers Will Begin Their Journey. Trainers Will Battle Gyms And Enter The Pokemon League To Become Champ But In This Region Things Aren't Always What It Seems. The Trainers Here Will Instead Of Badges But Will Get Symbols. Even If The Region Is Different The Enemies Aren't. You'll Have To Face Team Mystic Along The Way As They Try To Resurrect An Ancient Pokemon. Only The Pokemon Of The Moon Has The Ability To Prevent The Crisis. Your Mission Is To Find The Pokemon Of The Moon And

Work Together To Stop Them.The Yeti Region May Be Tough But There Is No There Is No Other Choice As You Have To Stop Team Mystic Once And For All.

New Style Gym(Symbols)
    Special Appearance
    New Enemies.
    New Events
    All Pokemon(386)And Many More

Sacred Mystic
    The Team Thats Working With Me On The Hack.
    Eeveon
    Smileman
    Behbod

ScreenShots

Spoiler:

Banners
    Coming Soon

Events
    Will be Uploaded Soon

Downloads
    None Yet

Till Next Time

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Who's going to be the Hero/Heroine?
    Edit: Do you have permission to continue MM?
    Edit 2: Sorry, I forgot to read the message in Rilou 9's MM thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    yes he does have permission by me i wanted to give away some hacks as i keep making new ones well im not anymore untill i have finished a hack well good luck kevin if you need help i will still do a bit of mapping for you oh and Eeveon is still a mapper so he can help you aswell

Smileman

Scripter looking for a team
    Years
    Hey, I'm willing to sprite and make userbars, even check the last page of White Isles, that userbar I made and most of the ones in my siggy.
    EDIT: All of them except the Omega and Houndoom.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Nice. :cool:
    Good to see someone is continuing this. :)
    U should put up a team thread.
    Also, I used to work for this when riolu 9 was in charge, am I still part of it?

Years
    Nice. :cool:
    Good to see someone is continuing this. :)
    U should put up a team thread.
    Also, I used to work for this when riolu 9 was in charge, am I still part of it?
    yeah of course you are ill make sure he adds you plus the reason why i gave it to him is cause it was too much for me and silver and im shutting theever night thread for a while like you did Eeveon cause im working on green diamond and white isle plus the white isle alpha is coming soon

Back