• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Legendary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
    Years
    Title suggests,
    What is YOUR favorite legendary Pokemon?
    Mine would have to be, Dialga, because, it pwns, and it looks pretty sweet.

P.S. to mods/admins, if there is a thread about this already,
    Feel free to close it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Though I'm not a mod or admin, the last thread on this topic had its last post exactly a month ago, so you're alright.

Anyway, my answer for this changes so much, I probably wouldn't answer the same tomorrow :D; But right now, I'm going to have to go with Shaymin. It's so adorable and awesome looking <3 And I love what's known about it so far, with Floroma Town and everything, just adds to the cuteness in my opinion :>

Elevemage

Supreme Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2008
    Lugia, for me. It has always been my favorite since the Game Boy Color generation.

Singhy

Pokemonaholic
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Mewtwo has always been my fav legendary and always will be.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    I said this in the last topic: Zapdos.

Very helpful Pokemon, since he's immune to his own weakness.

He also just looks freakin' cool.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Darkrai, he is just so awesome, and can annihilate most pokemon.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Hmm...
    I would have to choose Ho-oh, as I do in almost every thread similar to this. Ho-oh just seems to give off this mystic aura that I seem to find so fascinating. The Pocket Monster franchise gave this "Rainbow Pokémon" quite an extensive history that I just find more interesting than any of the other legendaries. Perhaps my opinion of this Pokémon is persuaded a bit because it belongs to the second generation, of which I am quite fond of. Then again there are many other legendaries in that same generation.
    Not quite sure, but that's my answer.

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    I like Giratina, because he's a Dragon. And a malevolent being that exists in a different dimension, tearing itself free to sit in a spooky, randomized cave.
    Hey, that's what I'd do. (After claiming the world as mine, obviously. =3)

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Well... Rayquaza is my favorite. I love asian style dragons and it's the lord of the sky, in a sense. My personal symbol being a wing, you can see how I would love that.

Years
    my favourite was Lugia, i remember when i first got silver version!
    we were at my step - dad's house one day and me and my brother caught him :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I'd have to say Regigigas is my favorite legendary.
    I don't know why,its just a cool Pokemon.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
    Generation-specific, for Kanto, I'd have to say Articuno; not only is it an Ice-type, (which helps it a little, in my liking) but it was also the first Legendary Pokemon I ever caught, in Pokemon Blue, when I first started playing the Pokemon games.

For Johto, there are a couple; Suicune because its a very nice Water-type Pokemon; its appearance is awesome, and in the 3D games, it looks great. ^^ The second would be Ho-oh, because it is probably one of the closest Pokemon to how people foresee the mythical creature, the Phoenix; they happen to be my most favoured mythical creature, and though Moltres was the original Fire/Flying Legendary Pokemon, I much prefer the look of Ho-oh.

For Hoenn, it isn't really difficult to choose; the Lati duo win it pretty solidly. Latias and Latios are probably my favourite combination of types; Psychic and Dragon. Though Hoenn wasn't amazing on the game play side, (for me) it did have a nice selection of Legendary Pokemon to choose from.

Now, for Sinnoh... I'm probably going to go with Cresselia, because it has one of the most interesting Legendary Pokemon designs I've seen. My only issue with it would have to be that you just have to chase it down... XD;;

Overall, though... I'd probably say that my definitive favourite Legendary Pokemon would be... Latias. Its a fun Pokemon, and though it is a pain to catch, I wouldn't change anything about it.
    On top of that, its normal colour is pink, so... XD

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
    Either Manaphy or Darkrai. Jirachi is pretty cool too.

I like ones that are cute (that doesn't count Mew because it's not cute at all) but I like the newer ones because of their story/significance. I'd take the lake trio over the Kanto birds trio any day, just because they represent so much more.

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
    Years
    Doing this as Glaceon_ did (generation-specific) makes this question sooo much easier to answer ^^

Generation One // Kanto
    I'd have to go with Mew ~ it's just so cute *pinches cheeks* and I've loved the way it's been portrayed in both its movies and its anime appearances, it's always just so kind and caring and fun-loving, absolutely love it dead *squeeeeee8

Generation Two // Johto
    Tough call, but Celebi ~ again, cuteness is a factor here, but I choose it mostly because of its movie appearance, which was fabulous by the way ^^ also, time is such a huge factor to it and to me too, so I feel I can relate to it on some level, you know?

Generation Three // Hoenn
    Easily Deoxys ~ I love all four of its formes, hope they do more for the other stats (probably won't, but I can dream...*dreams*)... anyways, its role in its movie was impeccable, my favourite movie because of its character definitely ^^

Generation Four // Sinnoh
    Argh, hard choice, hard choice *thinks* argh....... Dialga! I gotta go with Dialga ~ I love its appearane, I'm not really sure why, I remember when a lot of the TCG things came out and new desktop wallpapers surfaced and I got one of Dialga and the pose it was in, the way it was moving... I just fell in love with it, you know?

That's my choices, hope I chose good good *cookies*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back