• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokèmon Johto Mysteries

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Pokémon Johto Mysteries

PokemonJohtoMysteries-1.png

Introduction:

Hello Everyone. My Name is Sandro. This is my first time making a game with poccil's starter kit. So any help and or suggestions would be appreciated! This is my game which takes place in Johto and maybe other regions later on. And there will be many new features and a whole different story. So i present to you Pokémon Johto Mysteries!

Program: RPG Maker XP
Language: English

Story:

You are 13 year old boy/girl you live in Sinnoh and you are visiting Johto on your summer vacation from a trainer school. This is his first time leaving his region alone and he doesn't have his own Pokémon yet but, he is dreaming in one day to have his own Pokémon and become a Pokémon Master! You visit your aunt that lives in goldenrod city so you can ask her about staying with her, But your also bummed that you have to write a report in the summer about the
Pokèmon in Johto for the trainer school when you get back. That's one of the reasons why your there in Johto. You get out of the train station and you notice that there's a hurt Cranidos on the ground it seems strange to you because this Cranidos is a different color then the Cranidos you've seen in books and also not only are Cranidos native to the Sinnoh region but there also extinct you help the Cranidos by giving it a potion that you had in your backpack. As soon as the Cranidos got better some mysterious trainer comes up to you demanding that you give her the Cranidos but, you refuse and decides to protect the Cranidos. Then the trainer challenges you to a battle but you having no Pokèmon decide to use the Cranidos. After you've won the mysterious woman runs screaming that the Neo Team Rocket will get that Cranidos. When you arrive at your aunts house you see a Woman standing there she notices the Cranidos and she asks you to come to her and her brothers lab later. The next day you go to their lab and they tell you the whole story behind that Cranidos. Through your adventure you will experience many trainers some allies others enemies. Help defeat the evil syndicate Neo Team Rocket and discover the reason for them wanting the Cranidos. This will all happen on the road to becoming a Pokèmon Master.

Features:

New Story
Almost Every known Character
New Bag system
All 493 Pokèmon

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Team Mystery Souls:
Me(Leader of the Project, Mapper, Somewhat Graphics.)
Ryushin5(Idealist,Semi-Mapper,Beta Tester)
Smileman(Spriter/OverWorld Spriter)
ChibiVamp(Spriter)
Note: Looking for scripter and a better graphics guy/girl.

Banners:
Spoiler:

Credits:
Poccil. For his Starter Kit.
Me for the CSS Layout.
Ryushin5. For the awesome ideas combined with mine!
Pokehero22. For a support banner a few cool ideas and A map!
Tony™. For His Powerfull Remixes!
Ryushin5, Atomic_Reactor, PokemonOI, Pokehero22, ~element and every other people for inspiring me to make this game!

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
hey sandro your thread is finally up nice :D
Yeah! It looks nice but i need to improve in the CSS thingy! :P

hey i can make some banners for you ask ryushin he knows
Sure! No problem! I would like some banners! :D

looks okay keep it up hope to see screens soon :)
Thanks Zeikku! And some screens will be up today!

This will be a great game. Good luck with it
Thanks for the comment Eeveon II! :P

You posted it! :)

Don't forget my cherry grove city :P

Good luck Sandro!

No i won't! :P It will be there!

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Sweet your In the works of your own game now sandro ^^! Let me know If you need anyhelp! And nice storyline by the way, I love Johto better than any other region.

Years
oh so its already up i was waiting for the progress bar lol
well i love the screenshots and story + the video is awsome.
well i made a banner for you :
pokemonjohtomysteries.png

i hope you like it
good luck !

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Like the vid sandro keep it up hope to see more :D.
Dont worry soon will be more! :D

oh so its already up i was waiting for the progress bar lol
well i love the screenshots and story + the video is awsome.
well i made a banner for you :
pokemonjohtomysteries.png

i hope you like it
good luck !

Hey Thanks Alot Kyle! This is going in the first Post right away! :)

Mini Update:

Ok i made 3 userbars :D
But i will put 2 only:

PokemonJohtoMysteries2.png

PokemonJohtoMysteries1.png

-------------------------------------------------------

And thanks to Itman for giving me the idea of using Pokemon Mystery Dungeon's OW :D
And thanks to spriters resource for the Cranidos OW! :)

EDIT(again):

And i made a new vid but the Mysterious woman's action is different! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1qUJISV_I8
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Looks good Keep it up and the video doesn't show on the thread. Maybe you can fix that Ow also but other than that it looks good.

Roronoa Zolo

Three Sword Master
Years
Nice, job. I'll be more impress if a deathsauser crash the party a blast them all with CPC :)

Last edited:

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Looks good Keep it up and the video doesn't show on the thread. Maybe you can fix that Ow also but other than that it looks good.
Yeah for some reason the vid won't appear.. :/

Nice, job. I'll be more impress if a deathsauser crash the party a blast them all with CPC :)

Death Saurer FTW! :3
xD that would be in another lifetime xD

Update!:

Uh... i had many problems starting with this game... but i think im getting used to it. i present to you al Azalea Town!
Azalea Town

And oh here are some new screenies too! :P

capture024.jpg
capture025.jpg

capture022.jpg
capture026.jpg

capture027.jpg
capture028.jpg

capture029.jpg
capture030.jpg

^Where could that be?^
Oh and i have a new Cranidos OW again! :D
Thanks To Shinylugia!!! :D
capture020.jpg
capture021.jpg

capture019.jpg

Im Trying to get used to this. and i will work hard to make sure i make this game interesting and make the best out of it! :)

Sandro™

Retired!
Years
Hmmm... I decided that im going to re make all the maps again. and i will make them alone... if i could help from a spriter would be nice. if i look closely i can see how ulgy they are... so im gonna re make them with the johto tiles. hopefully they should look better the way i haveit planned. :)

Greetings everyone.

Atomic Reactor

The mapping is very open and boring.
Fill it in with trees, flowers, other natural things.
Idk, just work on the mapping.

Once you fix it up, try to get a new overworld for the hero.
I hate seeing the default overworld. It's really annoying.

Keep workin at it to make it better.
Good luck.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
There isn't much to comment on but it looks pretty good so far. I agree with Atomic about the mapping though.

I like the idea of a red Cranidos.

EDIT: I just watched the video.

DO NOT USE CHATSPEAK. Use "you" instead of "u", please.

I also don't like it when the hero speaks, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Back