• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
  • First I want to be Ruka Prince and Ash493 thankful for having translated the version in English of hack Pokémon Light Platinum (new version in the first post), already I am with the beta two a little advanced, now a list of what already he was made:

UPDATE'S

Beta 2 works

• - Bug' s adjusted
    • - Many new animações
    • - movement of all the improved minis-sprites (becoming most real and less robotic)
    • - some scripts improved
    • - new scripts
    • - new maps
    New screenchots
    now we go the new images:
    beta2pkmlp.png

New Animations
    giff new animation of flag
    giff001pkmlp.gif

and vane and smoke
    giff002pkmlp.gif

Beta 2 Progress

Mapping ..... 83%
    Scripiting ....10 %
    Spriting .... 40 %
    Bugs fixed .... 100%
    New Animations .... 80 %

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Animations are win...
    Great Job with this...
    OWs are nicer too...
    And I Love the new animations...
    Outdone yourself as always...
    Good Job~

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Great update, really amazing!
    I have one question for the 1st beta: Is the new map of Zheri+Lauren included? Because my map in every Poké Center looks like the Hoenn region.
    One of my favourite hacks, by the way.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • First I want to be Ruka Prince and Ash493 thankful for having translated the version in English of hack Pokémon Light Platinum (new version in the first post), already I am with the beta two a little advanced, now a list of what already he was made:

UPDATE'S

Beta 2 works

• - Bug' s adjusted
    • - Many new animações
    • - movement of all the improved minis-sprites (becoming most real and less robotic)
    • - some scripts improved
    • - new scripts
    • - new maps
    New screenchots
    now we go the new images:
    beta2pkmlp.png

New Animations
    giff new animation of flag
    giff001pkmlp.gif

and vane and smoke
    giff002pkmlp.gif

Yeah! Awesome! I am famous!! Hahaha! I'll take all the glory myself!! Hehehehe!

Anyways, nice updates Wesley. And for the animated graphics... how did you do that?

And by the way guys, once Beta 2 releases, you'll all get to see the Translated Version by Me and Ash again! Hahaha! I'm looking for more progress... Good luck, Wesley!

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • great work wesley! I love how the animations came out! I might need to count the colors of the somke because it looks like too many, or is that just how good a tile artist you are. anyway keep up the good work, and beta 2 will be just as enjoyable to play as beta 1.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Ruka : Huh... thanks that you're gettin' all glory xD Anyways I'm always here to help with anything ;) So I'm continuing with ya ;)
    Wes : Wes you're GOD! Those animations are outta this world!
    Awesome, godly done, fantastic... I don't know what to add :)

yozdutzu

the master of all legends
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    white screen i tried on 5 roms but zero nada wite screen

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • white screen i tried on 5 roms but zero nada wite screen

*signs* Learn how to read, dude. Change the Save Type from 64k to 128k and then reset. You're all done with that. Enjoy the new English Light Platinum Beta!

It's in the first post, if you're downloading the Portuguese one. (Which I do not recommend, since you know English)

yozdutzu

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    dude it is changend so do not theach me how i konw but it doesent work

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    One more useless question. Inhore City is both portugese and english ending of new beta #1?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • One more useless question. Inhore City is both portugese and english ending of new beta #1?

Whadaya mean? I don't understand.

dude it is changend so do not theach me how i konw but it doesent work

C'mon. It works for me. If it works for me, then it works for everybody else. And... please, check your Grammar and Spelling if you're trying to debate/argue with me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2023
    I was jus asking if Inhore city is also last place to explore in portugese version of new beta.

@edit Too bad, we need to keep on waiting...
    btw. couple of pages ago jupotatoes posted his screens from game. I really wonder how the hell on earth did he get king rock or protein if none of his pokemon has pickup ability. Also he has cool amount of money to spend, could anyone explain this?! It smells like a little cheater is here duh...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2016
    I tried 2 different Ruby ROM's and adjusted the settings on both, yet neither worked with the English translation.

yozdutzu

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    yo ruka i am from romania so excuse my speling but i dosent work

jupotatoes

Yeah buddhay!
    Years
  • Whadaya mean? I don't understand.

C'mon. It works for me. If it works for me, then it works for everybody esle. And... please, check your Grammar and Spelling if you'e trying to debate/argue with me.
    Don't get mad, just playin' 'round ;)

I was jus asking if Inhore city is also last place to explore in portugese version of new beta.

@edit Too bad, we need to keep on waiting...
    btw. couple of pages ago jupotatoes posted his screens from game. I really wonder how the hell on earth did he get king rock or protein if none of his pokemon has pickup ability. Also he has cool amount of money to spend, could anyone explain this?! It smells like a little cheater is here duh...
    Dude, there r 5 bidoofs on box 2 in the computer wich I didn't show on the screenie :P

Btw, about grammar (wich - Hey Ruka! - includes spelling)...
    I say this as a Linguistics/Portuguese/English/Literature student. Seems to me that when someone doesn't have anything to say, the way to seem right is by demoralizing one's grammar. Also, biasing someone by the way he speaks is one of the many primitive and vulgar forms of hate, such as sexism, speciesm and racism. Is time you all chill about the grammar, and start caring about just what you're saying. What, by the way, if everyone did would save everyone else's time answering to "HEY I CAN'T OPEN THE ROM!1" comments.

Last edited:
    Back