• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Instrument Do You Play?

What Do YOU play?

• Guitar (acoustic, electric, etc.)

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • Piano/Keyboard

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Drums/Percussion

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Woodwind (Flute, etc.)

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Electronic (Sampler, Turntables, etc.)

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Other (please specify in post)

Votes: 13 32.5%

• Total voters
Years
Just curious, but what instrument(s) do you play? Also, tell me if you're in a band (or not). I play guitar, and not in band yet (I will soon:D)

EDIT - Sorry if didn't mention in the poll the instrument you play, just tick 'Other' if so.

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
Years
I play the bass guitar/oboe.
Gotta say oboe sucks.
I'm switching to a brass in the near future.
And yes,
I'm ina band.

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Yeah, I play Drums/Percussion. Concert, Jazz, Rock, Swing, Blues, anything really. Plus I play Mallet instruments.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
Years
Well, let's see. In my fifth grade school band, I played the trombone, in sixth the trumpet, and now in 9th grade I'm playing the acoustic guitar.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
Years
I mess around on the piano from time to time.

I'd like to play a guitar, but alas, I have impaired coordination and motor skills. How I'm able to type without looking at the keyboard, at the speed I do, baffles even me. :S

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
I used to play clarinet for a year then sax for two, but my parents made me quit because I never practiced =P

Now I play guitar...and have been playing for almost three and a half years. I taught myself and picked it up quite quickly...I'm not in a band though =(

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
I play the trombone, mandaline, and piano, I'm in my school prep band, only because I have too, and i'm learning drums

Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
I play the guitar for more than two years. I'm not in a band...
I can play piano a little, but I didn't vote for it because I can't play it that greatly.

Soon, starting from this Feb, I'm gonna learn the piano, and probably drums - all of these cause I just like them...

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
Years
I play the guitar, I don't have an acoustic but I want one. Right now I play the electric guitar, I'm not in a band though and I don't really want to be.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
eh...I play violin, generally, well, as far as the only one i'm good at. other then that it's just me and whistling, kazooing, other musical mouth sounds in my boredom

now if you talk about instruments i can play sorta, that's another thing. since i can play lots of instruments and somewhat get used to it (as in i can't sheet music, but i can play some tune that randomly gets generated in my head

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
I played the piano for about a year but then quit when I was about 8 years old. I haven't bothered learning any instruments since then.

Back