• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Kayla's Gallery-

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
i'll post all my graphics i've made -^_^-
c+c please.

mayashsig.png

mayashsig2.png

nzhm3c.png

11wan86.png

2a7dkoy.png

-----------------
359jrx1.gif

2vug4t1.png

2zpupea.png

-------------
11uginc.gif

-------------

2hwjp1e.png

33yp501.png

2rzyznq.png

----------

21bj2hk.png

ouup6q.png
28m00ie.png

---------

10yf78y.gif
1zb3x2q.gif

309lhtx.png

---------
13ymplj.gif

148oprt.png

---------

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
they're cute.
but they all have the same background really.
why not try something different. braanch out :)

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
2zpupea.png

^ This banner is lovely. I quite like the sense of depth between the stock and the background, and the color scheme is great, too.

11wan86.png

^ This one could probably benefit from being smaller or thinner somehow, as it looks rather empty with just the monochrome brushing. Still decent, though.

33yp501.png

^ This one also looks rather empty, but the main problem is the gray overlay on the background making it clash with the colors of the stock. Perhaps try a different blend mode.

309lhtx.png

^ This is very nicely done. I like the fresh, clean colors and the lively brushing goes nicely with the font and the stock. The only nitpick I have is on the drop shadow of the word 'Espeon'. Play around with it some, maybe use a green or a different blend mode, as it looks like the default.

10yf78y.gif

^ I don't think adding blinky text to someone else's pixel art counts as graphics. I don't know about the other pieces, but this is Cowrie/Sylphiel's pixel art.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
2zpupea.png

^ This banner is lovely. I quite like the sense of depth between the stock and the background, and the color scheme is great, too.

11wan86.png

^ This one could probably benefit from being smaller or thinner somehow, as it looks rather empty with just the monochrome brushing. Still decent, though.

33yp501.png

^ This one also looks rather empty, but the main problem is the gray overlay on the background making it clash with the colors of the stock. Perhaps try a different blend mode.

309lhtx.png

^ This is very nicely done. I like the fresh, clean colors and the lively brushing goes nicely with the font and the stock. The only nitpick I have is on the drop shadow of the word 'Espeon'. Play around with it some, maybe use a green or a different blend mode, as it looks like the default.

10yf78y.gif

^ I don't think adding blinky text to someone else's pixel art counts as graphics. I don't know about the other pieces, but this is Cowrie/Sylphiel's pixel art.

okay.
thank you for the comments(:

Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2014
very nice work, the only one i have a problem with it the May + Dawn one... never should those to be put together. Misty and May would be more acceptable

Back