• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shadow dimension(not about giritina)

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    Pokemon Shadow dimension(Need a scripter!)

STORY

Its your 14th birthday and you have been waiting for this day all your life.
    You are finally going to get your first pokemon! Professer Oak is visiting from kanto to research a strange dimensional portal that has opened up.
    Who-ever has entered it hasn't returned but when pokemon go in they come out different. Evolved and evil.As your journey out of DAMPER FOREST,you find a Team fusion grunt stealing a pokemon from a young boy. He is too strong for you but pokemon ranger appears and gets the pokemon back. You run after him to thank him for what he did but he vanishes.... You vow that day that anyone stealing or harming pokemon are gonna have to go through you. Team fusions goal is take control of legendry pokemon (not yet confirmed which) and turn them evil and take over the region of Saintos.

FEATRES
    new region of saintos
    new evil team. Team fusion
    new towns
    new gyms and gym leaders
    new pokemon center/mart layouts
    And more

Job lists
    erm...im not doing this on my own cos im not a master of everything

tile inserter-if you join il tell you what to insert

spriter-someone to insert sinnoh pokemon

music inserter- yeah i want some diffrent music

yea and screenshot for my first few maps

28peok.jpg

So this is the interior of one of my new pokemon centers. The escalator (blocked by the writing) leads to the mart and the door leads to the pokemon center.
    33z8ai9.jpg

This is the outside of the new pokemon center there still will be normal ones but only in little villages
    m8ib84.jpg

Yeah well this needs editing to look more realistic so im gonna change the trees.
    34z0c61.jpg

This one needs editing for sure the waterfall does'nt look good at the bottom

First beta 65% done.
    Finished first Gym and working on the second
    but cant be finished till i have a scripter to TEAM FUSION event in damper forest
    and to script when you get a pokedex.

CREDITS
    MUZZYGUY-ME FOR DOING THE MAPPING =]
    KALASARD-FOR SCRIPTING =]
    RUKA PRINCE-THE OW SPRITER NEWLY JOINED.

Last edited:

KostK2Boss

Europe Confirmed!!!
    Years
  • Pokecenters and Pokemarts being connected is a great idea, so original! I propose that you improve the mapping, 'cause the following errors were spotted:
    1) The huge center being surrounded by a cliff?!? It's just weird.
    2) You forgot a lot of the "coastline tiles".
    3) A waterfall that ends in a small lake has to be a furious one, so put some "foam tiles" on the bottom of the waterfall. This just has to do with physics.
    4) The bridge is wrongly built and seems out-of0place in that forest.

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    Pokecenters and Pokemarts being connected is a great idea, so original! I propose that you improve the mapping, 'cause the following errors were spotted:
    1) The huge center being surrounded by a cliff?!? It's just weird.
    2) You forgot a lot of the "coastline tiles".
    3) A waterfall that ends in a small lake has to be a furious one, so put some "foam tiles" on the bottom of the waterfall. This just has to do with physics.
    4) The bridge is wrongly built and seems out-of0place in that forest.

Thanks for the advice im editing now

UPDATE Evolotions

slowpoke-15->slowbro-35->slowking
    poliwag-18->poliwhirl-42->politoed
    poliwhirl-water stone->politoed
    EEVEE-sun stone->espeon
    EEVEE-moon stone->umbreon
    Kadabra-40->alakazam
    Machoke-36->machamp

im taking requests for new evolotions like onix to steelix at a certain level

Last edited:

muzzyguy

When disaster strikes!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2014
    UPDATE

well im working on the second gym and town so im waiting till i get a scripter.

UPDATE

so i have a scripter thanks kalasad =]
    and so i've sorted out a few maps and im still editing the SERENE CITY where the second gym lies i will be posted screenshot soon. And im not sure if i should buff up a few pokemon like ho-oh and the shadow beast....
    so i miht be thinking about what my shadow beast is going to be but just thing one of shadow lugias freinds....
    im not sure this thread is going well not many comments so im going to try and make it more intresting.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedYoshi

Wah! Yoshi!
    Years
  • The story is pretty good in my opinion, like others have pointed out before me, there are some tile errors in your maps, but that should be easily fixed. Mapping isn't my strength so I can't really provide any criticism. I recommend using "Trainerbattle 0x9" for the battle with the fusion grunt (since it allows you to lose the battle without going back to a Pokemon Center. Best of luck on this hack ;).

Kalsard

Looking for time travellers.
    Years
  • Giratina? lol. =)
    I really like your hacks story, and ideas. Keep it up! pm me soon...dam timezones.

Back