• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What pokemon are you gonna have in your pokewalker

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
Years
  • Ok so by now you should know about the pokewalker.
    What pokemon are you gonna have in your pokewalker

If you dont then Check it out
    My question is what pokemon are you gonna keep at your waste.(did i just make a joke?)
    Are you gonna have your favourite starter? or what about a firey growlith,Or even a pikachu?

Im going to have my torchic lvl1 that ill hatch:D.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • Man, I'm going to have this thing wherever I go. That way, if I see someone else walking with it, then we'll both know we're Pokemon trainers, and we might be able to battle then, or in the future. I'll probably also always have my DS with me, so I'll be ready!

As for what I'm going to keep in it... Well, I'll probably just keep whatever I happen to be training at the time in there. This is a wonderful tool for training Pokemon while even exercising or just being out and about. *Nods*

- Tyros

Years
  • Not gonna have any. I'm not gonna get the Pokewalker,I don't find it very useful for me.
    I rather train Pokemon the regular way and experiencing the game more.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
  • Well, that's not really the point of the Pokewalker, though. It basically lets you keep playing in SOME way while you're not playing, y'know? I'm thinking it's only gonna be 1 exp/step, so it'll be almost identical to putting your Pokemon in the daycare any time you're not playing the game.

Not to mention, you'll be able to find items and other Pokemon in it. I mean, so far we've only seen pictures of capturable Sentret and Pikachu in the Walker, which isn't entirely exciting, but I'm sure there's more than that. n.n It's a side enhancement to the game, if you think about it.

- Tyros

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Not gonna have any. I'm not gonna get the Pokewalker,I don't find it very useful for me.
    I rather train Pokemon the regular way and experiencing the game more.

pokewalker comes with the game- sell it on ebay when you get it
    and heck no i'm not walking around with that thing on my belt- maybe in the house, but not outside

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    This is so practical for cross country xD

I want to train someone lvl 1 to 100.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Mostly whatever I may be training at the time is what I'll have in the PokéWalker when I go out or take a run and cannot afford to bring my DS around with me. I think it is a cool item to be included and will serve its purpose to some, if not most of those who plan on using it. The purpose of course would be to keep mobile at times, to not just sit on a bed or couch and play the entire time, but to go outside and take a walk or do a bit of jogging. And if you can just shake it around with your hands, then so be it, but you're still doing something other than twitching a few fingers.

Like I said though, I'll be keeping the Pokémon that I am currently training inside the PokéWalker. If any items inside require a certain Pokémon, then I'll end up going for the shot and placing it in afterwards. However, I believe the first Pokémon going inside for the first try will more so be my starter. I would like to get a level one Pokémon to one hundred though, it'll be a cool test to try out, good thought.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    So does the Pokewalker Level Pokemon up?
    Well the Pokemon I'd put in it are:-
    Togepi (To raise its Happiness sto get Togetic)
    Eevee (See above, but for Umbreon)
    Pokemon that need to Level Up

Back