• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ~ The Biomergence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    URGENT! PLEASE READ BELOW!
    Bios wont be open for an ammount of time. The RP is becoming crowded, and we need the RP to catch up.

Thank you for reading.

~

Spoiler:

~

Plot~

~

This world is full of vast regions, territories, and legends. But, I want to focus our story on a very important spot, the Varain Region. Varain has long been known as a peaceful region. But, this year marks the 3000th year that Varain has remained peaceful. Before, it was engulfed in war and corruption. This story takes place specifically in Docklynn, a city of Varain that rests upon a gigantic pier at the northern tip of the region, as we are celebrating the milestone of this historical event. Even I, being an outlaw that I am, have disguised myself among the civilian Pokemon that are celebrating. I witnessed with my own senses the confetti and music filling the air, and the the streets lined with an uncountable amount of Pokemon. But I knew that this day would end in a horrific manner. For my research had foretold me that the Black Hole was approaching the planet, and on this day would its power start to influence us. I had no idea how much deeper this meant.

I witnessed the horrific event unfold before my eyes. The sky turned purple, and dark spheres rained from above. At first, we all thought it was hail, but when it made contact with one of the Pokemon in the street, they were instantly engulfed and transformed into an amourphous, black-coloured blob. I knew instantly that this was the occurrence in which my research had warned me about, so I used my ability as a Ditto to transform into a Diglett, and I hid underground, hoping not to make contact with this substance.

I waited underground, sensing the vibrations in the soil around me as the Pokemon on the surface ran amuck in pure terror. After what seemed like hours, I emerged when I could hear no more sounds from the surface, and feel no more vibrations in the earth. That brings me to now. I write this story in hopes that in the worst case scenario, others will find it and follow in my footsteps to save the Pokemon of the Varain region from annihilation, because as I speak, the darkness in the sky is spreading across the region. Our only hope is to find survivors, and bring an end to what may be the end of Varain's peace.

The Pokemon that have been corrupted by the Black Hole have powers beyond imagination. I have witnessed them actually fusing together to create a whole new specie that originated from the two Pokemon that were fused. In all of my travels, I would say the most horrific thing is the Nidoking and Swampert I saw combined while sneaking on my way to the town hall. I have no ideaif these morphed Pokemon are good or evil, but I hope not to find out the hard way.

I plan on using the PA system of Docklynn to find any survivors, and in the case that I do not find you, I will post it on the town's hall. If I have left without you, you must remain safe.
    -Syphel

~

Places of Interest

~

Spoiler:

~

Rules~

~

1. No Legendaries or Legendary Morphs allowed unless you ask Me or Silhouette about it first.
    2. Put Magikarp after your bio so we know you read the rules.
    3. No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stus.
    4. No Godmodding/Bunnying without the other user's permission.
    5. Only MINOR swearing is allowed. Your lucky its even allowed at all.
    6. If somebody is being unfair or mean and it has something to do with the RP, just tell Me or Silhouette. We'll take care of it.
    7. Three strikes, your out.
    8. No complaining if we kick you out. If you break the rules, its your fault.
    9. Dont think that just because your on our friends list or something your going to get any special treatment.
    10. Due to the plot, Morphs and Recolors are ALLOWED! =O
    11. Have fun! x3

~

Bio Form~

~

Name- Self-Explanitory.
    Nickname(s)- Any nicknames?
    Gender- Male or Female?
    Species- What species are you? If your a morph, but put the names of the species your morphed with.
    Appearence- Images are allowed. If you dont have an image, this has to be atleast 7 Sentences.
    Personality- Atleast a paragraph. The most important thing is you need to be descriptive. This is one of the most important things on the bio.
    History- 7 Sentences is the MINIMUM. Please, atleast TRY to be descriptive here.
    Theme Song- Optional and just for fun. You dont need to do this.
    Other- Anything that the image didnt show? Anything that doesnt belong anywhere else in the Bio? Put all that info here.

~

Accepted~

~

Silhouette as Syphel the Ditto
    Darkly the Flygon as Darkly the Flygon
    Strikit as Cervais the Ponyta
    The Gaurdian as King the Nidoking
    Comet~* as Kaeza the Flygon
    Me as Skoteinos Floga the Umbreon/Ninetales morph
    Blayze as Blayze the Charizard
    Firelordyago as Rai the Jolteon
    Ic3b3rgZ as Cream the Eevee

~

Reserved~

~

Zeph as Ferral the Feraligatr/Munchlax morph

Last edited:

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Any late Sign-Ups, or any OOC squabble must be posted in the OOC thread from now on, located here.

Getting my spot reserved. I'll be playing as Syphel from the intro.
    Name- Syphel

Nickname(s)- none

Species- Ditto

Gender- Well, Dittos can't have genders, but he's a male (for simplicity's sake).

Appearance- I'm only using an image because I can't get seven sentences off of a Ditto.

Personality- Syphel is smart, and likes to use his wits against people. Often times, he will transform into a bigger form than the enemy to intimidate them. He likes to confuse people with his extensive vocabulary. When he's aside friends, he makes sure to watch over them. He keeps a keen eye to where others normally wouldn't pay attention to, such as corners or shadows. He'll back up an ally until the end. When it comes to fighting, Syphel is relentless, but only in a strategic way. He uses his ability to transform to his advantage. Just like his nature, his battling style is confusing. He hates to make a mistake, and when he does, he goes to extraordinary lengths to correct himself. Syphel tends to stray away from crowds with his curiosity. He even gets himself outlawed by others because his curiosity can be quite self-destructive. But from his curiosity, he learns, and that's what he believes life is about; learning. If there's something he can't figure out, he'll spend days trying to study on it.

History- Syphel lived in Docklynn for the first half of his life. He had a research center in the bottom of his small house. He used to study the atmosphere, because he heard legends of odd things occuring there. After a few years of study, he found out a horrific fact; a Black Hole was dangerously close to the planet. He predicted that it would contact this planet in only a few short years, and before that, the planet would experience some extremely ominous occurences. He warned the Pokemon of Docklynn about this Black Hole, but he was thought to be crazy, and was outlawed. He travelled the Varain region, trying to figure out a way to stop this crazy thing from happening, but he found nothing. He noticed oddities in the atmosphere, and decided to return to Docklynn to prepare for the worst. That is what takes up to the present.

Theme Song- Maybe I'll add one later.

Other- Syphel can transform into things he has transformed into before, unlike usual Ditto. He prefers to stay in one form for a while, instead of keeping his Ditto form, which he finds irritating. Magikrap XD

Last edited:

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Name-Darkly

Nickname(s)-
    The Great and powerful lord me(by himself)

Gender-
    Male

Species-
    Flygon

Appearence-
    Darkly is a black and gray flygon with glowing red eyes that have the ability to brainwash people for a short time.His wings are ragged and torn and his claws are long and extremely sharp. He wears a cape for no particular reason and thinks it lets him blend into the shadows. It doesn't. (sorry about the 7 sentences thing, but thre's not much else to say.)

Personality-
    This flygon is crazy. Seriously. He is a rather eccentric villian and has a plan of bringing all worlds to an end and then creating his own (aptly named: Darkly's World). But no matter how evil he is, his plots are constantly foiled by his own henchmen, Glitchy the porygon-z and Fat Salamence.

History-
    Darkly was once an average flygon, had friends, worked as a scientist, until that accident happened and he injected Giratina's DNA into his arm. He was cast out by the people of his hometown and banished forever. So he assembled a team of minions (Team Dark Sky) and obliterated his hometown. They wandered for a bit until they stopped at a place known as Darkdix Island. there they set up their base. Today, the some of the southern part of the region is under their control.

Theme Song-
    will post later

Other-
    I will be controlling these characters also (minions)

Glitchy the Porygon-Z
    Fat Salamence

Magikarp

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Sillhouette~
    Obviously, your Accepted. xD

Darkly The Flygon~
    Accepted. Dont think your special just cause I let you get away with having a short appearence xD

Pikakip~
    Reserved.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • Name- Cervais (Serve - EYE - us)

Gender- Male

Species- Ponyta

Appearence- In body shape Cervais resembles his fellows, with long powerful legs, hooves harder than diamond, pointed ears, and flaming mane and tail. However, Cervais is far more sinister. The fur of his body is a deep, soul-less black. His flames flicker in alternating shades of blue, from blue so dark it appears to be black, to the same shade as the sky. His eyes a predominantly black, with sapphire blue irises. He is a magnificent, though frightening, sight to behold. He grinds his hooves against each other repeatedly to sharpen them to points, making them more dangerous. Along his left shoulder, beginning at the base of his mane is a jagged scar that juts down about a foot. It is a dark grey color, and asking Cervais about it is likely to earn a scar of your own.

Personality- In agreement with his frightening appearance Cervais is quick to anger and addicted to the rush of slamming his hooves into foes, ascertaining victory for himself. Many things aggravate him, among them young Pokemon and naivete. He prefers to come out at night and enjoys the way his coat blends into the darkness. Despite the fact that he is an abomination of nature, afflicted by the strange dark spheres that rained from the heavens, he is proud of his unusual coloration, preferring it to his earlier color scheme. Even before the change he was somewhat of a loner. But afterward he drew even more into himself, distrusting anyone who does not proven themselves to him first.

History- At the time of his birth Cervais was innocent, malleable, ready to be shaped by the world and those around him. His young life was bright and happy while he ran with his herd, played with the other foals, and showed off to the females. When he was weaned the male Rapidash of the herd drove him off, unwilling to compete with him for mates. Cervais took the rejection fairly well, as it was routine among young male Ponyta. He traveled alone for some time, fending for himself, until he came upon a new herd. Among their numbers was a devastatingly beautiful young female with bright flames, bright eyes, and a silky coat. Cervais was instantly smitten and challenged the seasoned Rapidash leader, thinking he had a fair chance of defeating him, due to his old age. He miscalculated at the last second, however, and the Rapidash's hoof gouged into his shoulder, dragged down for a foot, and layed open his skin. Unable to fight anymore Cervais retreated, surrounded by his own shame. The burning defeat hardened him against the affection of others, for he feels that he does not deserve it if he is unable to take down an elderly Rapidash.

Theme Song-Fear - Disturbed

Other- Secretly, and you must never tell anyone, Cervais loves bananas.

Magikarp can be awesome when raised properly.

Last edited:

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Name- King
    Nickname(s)- King of Hearts
    Gender- Male
    Species- Ninoking
    Appearence-

Personality- King is a kind pokemon, who is often seen as a scary one(I wonder why!). he likes to be up close and personal when it come to battling and he has few good friends who actully know him. He is a calm, paitent, and very clever pokemon who likes to plan things out. He can hold his own against almost everything. Although he can be your worst nightmare ever if you piss him off.

History- Growing up was hard he grew up in a family full of females(Yes, Nidoqueen mom!) and this hindered some aspects of his life. Over time he grew used to it and lived with the family until he evolved into what he is now. From there he did various jobs often involving heavy labor, at one point he even worked for a moving company. He did however get into the galator buesness, and he was one of the best. After he quit that job he started to do things such as being a Libarian and a few other insane jobs that no one would ever think a Nidoking would do. During the event that has unfolded he took shelter in a cave near by because he was in the middle of working on getting information on things for the Libary.
    Theme Song- Frontline That is his Theme song.
    Other- He is a slightly darker shade of purple than normal.

Oh, by the way, Have you read the Gift of the Magikarp?

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Name: Kaeza (Pronounced Kay-zuh)

Nickname: N/A

Species: Flygon (I've had this character planned for a while, but if you don't want another flygon that is fine with me. Just ask!)

Appearance: Kaeza is a tan flygon with orangish-brown stripes in the place of dark green ones. Her wings are a different color than her body- off-white -and rather than their rims being red they are a pleasent shade of dark gold. The diamond shapes on her tail are of a similar color to her wings, just as a normal flygon's are. The clear cups covering Kaeza's eyes are somewhat yellow looking shade of brown and her eyes themselves are a bright green color. Her strange personality led to Kaeza gathering the fallen feathers of pidgey and thier evolutions and stringing them, along with some beads on ropes so that they hung in lines going down her arms and legs. A necklace made up of small stones of various shades of brown (with some hanging off on strings) is hung tightly around Kaeza's neck and a similar one hangs a little looser from the middle of her tail. To finish off her style, Kaeza put dark leather straps around her ankels that she has to constantly wipe off because they get dirty easily.

Personality: Some call her insane, some call her mysterious, and some just call her different. Either way, Kaeza isn't your ordinary flygon. Every sentence that leaves her mouth is either some hiper remark- if she is happy -or ninety percent of the time it will be some kind of wise saying that sounds like it comes from some sort of prophecy. Unless she is in an extremely happy mood, Kaeza is very serious and quiet, observing every situation before making a remark or taking an action. Kaeza is spiritual and spends a lot of the time meditating or gazing at the skies. Now, about her other side, the side that shows when she is extremely happy. At these rare moments, Kaeza reveals a bouncy and fun-loving alter ego, so unlike her 'normal' self. It is at these times when she gets along with others the best because she is more friendly and less distant, however it is very important for me to stress that this rare event happens so little that you may as well just give up on seeing that side of her right now. Kaeza may very well remain serious and mystical throughout the entire roleplay.

History: Kaeza lived nearly her entire life without ever leaving her home in one of the driest areas of the Yaibo Canyon. This home consisted of some small cave-like hollows in the wall of a natural alcove that were connected with rope bridges. Inside these hollows were simple pieces of furniture and trinkets that had some mystical meaning to Kaeza, but whose use is entirely unfathomable to any other pokemon that finds them. From this humble home, Kaeza would observe the skies and the world around her in an effort to predict incoming events of importance. Because of this, Kaeza knew about the impending doom of the land that would come with the black hole. At that time Kaeza set to work digging out a deeper cavern than any that she had build before. At the back of her homey alcove a tree had grown, but died for it's only water was a small puddle. Kaeza had used this tree to make the entrance to her hidaway, hollowing out a door in the side open to her nitch and digging the new cave-shelter through the bottom of the ancient plant. In an effort to make the room more cozy, Kaeza used odd pale-blue paint to draw intricate markings- only of signifigance to herself -along the walls. Two days before the black hole hit, Kaeza went down into her deepest shelter and waited there until she finally decided that she was able to go out again.

Theme Song: Anything from the soundtrack of the computer game Uru, Ages Beyond Myst. (P.S. if by some miracle you know what that game is, you will completely understand the inspiration for Kaeza and the design I chose for her home.)

Other: Not much. If this wasn't clear in the history, just know that every now and then Kaeza does discover something because of the careful attention she pays to the lands surrounding her.

Magikarp is awesome

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    The Gaurdian-
    Nice Bio. I recognize that Theme Song, too. It is by Pillar, is it not? Accepted.

Strikit-
    Another nice Bio. Accepted. xD

Comet-
    An awesome bio. But, sadly, no, I dont play that game. =O
    Accepted.

Blayze-
    Dont worry, we're gonna be open for a while. xD

~~~

Well, Im gonna get my Bio in now. xD

---

Name- Skoteinos Floga

Nickname(s)-
    Eclipse, Sko, Teinos

Gender-
    Male

Species-
    Umbreon/Ninetales morph

Appearence-

Personality-
    Skoteinos Floga isnt what most of the pokemon affected by the dark, mysterious orbs are, and his personality has stayed the same even after morphing. Originally being a dark type, he can be pretty mysterious. He is stubborn, hot-headed, and a pain to watch after. One minute he could be right in front of you, and the next minute he would be off somewhere alone. He is actually quite intellegent, but never really uses it to his advantage. He tends to use a lot of phrases, and confuses others unintentionally. He prefers it if others call him "Sko", but is occasionally called "Teinos" or "Eclipse". Surprisingly, Sko gets frustrated easily, and also prefers to be alone, usually finding himself wandering around in the middle of nowhere. He feels that there is no place left for him to stay, but doesnt show it. He is an expert at hiding his emotions, and this can make him unpredictable.

Sko actually used to be a loyal, friendly Umbreon. Many others used this to an advantage, though, and used him. This is mainly why he decides to be solitary. It is hard to gain his trust, but it is alot quicker to lose it. One wrong move in front of him and he would be off like a bullet, abandoning whoever it was, exactly like the ones that used him did. It seems as if nobody can gain his trust completely, and he almost always shows even the smallest amount of hostility. It you are lucky enough to gain his complete trust, he can be loyal and protective, but his stubborness and hot-headedness doesnt change in the least.

History-
    Skoteinos Floga was born as a normal Eevee, in the normal town of Correnifer. Back then, his name was Ekleipsi. He had the dream to someday evolve into an Umbreon. Once he was old enouph, he began training and searching for a way to evolve. Soon after that, he came across a friendly Espeon in Docklynn, who showed him how to evolve. Ekleipsi had done everything the Espeon had told him to, and evolved into an Umbreon, just as he had wanted to. He lived in Docklynn scince he had evolved, usually lurking around somewhere a little ways outside the city or just wandering. He had grown to love Docklynn, and eventually began to make friends. Of course, these friends soon began to fade, which made his personality what it is now. He heard about the celebration that was going on, and rushed to get there. It was only a few moments after he arrived that the mysterious orbs had fallen from the sky. One of the orbs had hit him when he was trying to find a place to hide, and everything went blank for him then. Once he woke up, he found that he now had the nine tails that a ninetales had. He changed his name to Skoteinos Floga soon the next day. He is now wandering around outside the town in search of other pokemon that had morphed, desperate to find out if he is the only one.

Theme Song- By Myself ~ Linkin Park

Other- His name, Skoteinos Floga, means "Dark Blaze" in Greek.

His old name, Ekleipsi, meant "Eclipse" in Greek.

I dont really need to do this, but out of pure awesomeness...

Magikarp~

---

There we go. xD

Anyways, two more peeps and we'll start. x3

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • I'd like a reserve ;3 I just need to think about what I should do... wait, a minute... BPR, I'm gonna VM you okay ;3

MAE SU:

Name- Cream

Nickname(s)- Lil' Devil, Hearts

Gender- Female

Species- Eevee

Appearence-
    Spoiler:

Personality- Cream's appearance decieves the way she really is. Cream is generally cold and heartless and only cares about surviving. She often speaks pestimistically and resorts to trickery instead of fighting. Although, she generally perfers to be alone, more often then not her curiosity overwhelms her. She would do anything to get some excitement except fighting. Violence is the one thing she scorns the most and she has somewhat of a soft spot for those who are weak and pathetic.

History- Cream had hatched from her egg alone and had been on her own for the first day or two in the city when she was assaulted by a ruthless Houndour in an odd alley. She was saved by an Absol who happened to be passing by and instantly Cream became attached. At first the Absol was reluctant to have Cream following, but eventually she accepted Cream and raised her. Cream learned how to survive from the Absol.

One day the Houndour returned, but as a Houndoom and attacked Cream and the Absol. Cream was knocked out instantly during the battle and when she came to her senses she had been seperated from the Absol. Cream was alone again and grew pestimistic. When the blackhole had fallen her body had become mutated.

Theme Song-

Other-

Can I have a MAGIKARP morph instead? T^T

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Sil, your exactly right, the link is broken. xD

Blayze, Im glad to hear you'll have it in soon. =3

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Sorry about this, but I kind of need to drop my reservation. I'm trying to get my own RP up and running, and I promised a friend to help him on his, so I'm a little to busy to join this Rp. Plus the whole life thing kind of get's in the way sometimes. Anyway, sorry about this...again.

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Ok guys, I added a list to the first post. Now I can keep track of who is accepted and who is reserved. xD

Anyways...

Spots are open until me or Silhouette say so. If spots are no longer open, I will edit the first post to say so.

We will start once two people get accepted xD

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
  • Silhouette, please tell The Gaurdian that there is some sort of pokemon Merge generator, because Gaurdian might just make a secondary if there is... or Gaurdian will have to make one, which Gaurdian doesn't want to right now but will.

[/3rd Person]

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    The Gaurdian, x.Rayquaza.x will make you one if you wish. You see, x.Rayquaza.x loves to morph, and when x.Rayquaza.x has the time, she is quite good.

[/3rd person]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back