• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ~ The Biomergence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Silhouette, please tell The Gaurdian that there is some sort of pokemon Merge generator, because Gaurdian might just make a secondary if there is... or Gaurdian will have to make one, which Gaurdian doesn't want to right now but will.

[/3rd Person]

Wow. I can't believe I never thought about that. *facepalm*

I guess there can be leftover.. um.. "fusion stuff" on the ground almost everywhere.

EDIT: Nice pic, by the way.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Wow..

"Darkly the Flygon as Darkly the Flygon"

This is just too funny.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    Odd isn't it?

Anyway, back into... 1st person for now... Rayquaza, are you going to make Morph pokemon sprites for us to see before we battle them, or are you just going to say let loose? As well, I am also quite good at making Morphs... as long as I am not bored or tired, I can make pretty good ones. Epesally when its to make them look funny.

And thank you for the picture comment Silhouette, I did like that one, its pretty dark looking and it looks much more like what I thought a Nidoking should look like.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Name- Rai
    Nickname(s)- Raikiri /Bolt
    Gender- Male
    Species- Jolteon
    Appearence- attached below.
    Personality- Rai is a socialite, he prefers to hang around with people than be alone by himself. He is a friendly pokemon but is very cautious when meeting new people. Every so often he experiences side splitting headaches and talks to himself a lot. He is very energetic and prefers to jump into battle quickly rather than wait and plan out an attack. Rai will never give up in something he believes in until the very end, stubborn/strong-willed.
    History- Rai used to be part of a group of Eeveelutions, one of each element. Due to the black hole, Rai became a fusion of all his friends, all their consciousnesses and forms within him. Thanks to this, Rai can change into each form of the Eevee chain including Eevee but can only stay in that form for a limited time before its mind takes over.
    He originally lived in Lilliflo with the group. They were a band of travellers often stopping at places where each form could feel at home. However, lately there had been talk from Vaporeon of everyone becoming settled in one place. They got their wish, unfortunately it wasn't the way they wanted.
    When Rai was young he found his family being attacked by Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence. After getting knocked out in battle, he found himself buried in sand. As he stumbled along he found Dystorn City where he found the band of travellers and set off on their journey.
    Theme Song- "Lightning Rod" by The Offspring
    Other- "Rai" means lightning in Japanese, (雷(らい)however, the Kanji (symbol) by itself reads Kaminari (かみなり)but if it is added to another kanji, it is read Rai.)
    Raikiri "らいきり" (雷切り) is Kakashi's lightning blade off of Naruto (Lit. Cut Lightning or To cut Lightning)
    Like all the travellers, Rai has an english name and a japanese name and a nickname. Rai is his japanese name which he uses most of the time and Bolt is his english name which he uses mostly when meeting people he is not sure of.
    magikarp

Last edited:

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Here's my bio.
    @ Comet~* - I hope you don't mind, but I made Blayze live near Kaeza. If that's not ok, just let me know and I'll change it.

Name- Blayze

Nickname(s)- Sometimes is addressed as Dragon Queen or Red

Gender- Female

Species- Charizard

Appearence- Looks like a normal Charizard, save for the fact that she is red instead of the normal orange. It's as though she kept her coloring from her Charmeleon stage. She also has bright emerald green eyes, as opposed to the blue that is normal for her species.

Personality- Blayze tends to have a short fuse for Pokemon and things that she deems insignificant or a waste of time. She tends to deal with such things with biting sarcasm or a quick gout of flame. (She's quite the pyromaniac, and loves nothing more than to set random things on fire.)
    Though she can be gruff and almost rude at times, Blayze is a great friend once you get to know her. She is very protective of any that she calls "friend", and they can rely on her for most anything.

History- Blayze lived her entire life in the peaks surrounding the Yaibo Canyon; very near a tribe of Flygons. Though Charizards tended to be rather territorial the two tribes co-existed with little problem. The day that the Black Hole came the proud Charizards were forced into hiding. Once several days had passed, Blayze cautiously crept out of hiding. She was greeting by a horrific sight: Many of her tribe and other passing Pokemon had been strangely mutated; this greatly disturbed Blayze.
    Then not knowing what else to do she - carefully avoiding the mutated creatures and the black substance that had apparently caused this – flew away from her home to look for help.

Theme Song- Fire Starter - Prodigy.

Other- Though she would never admit to it, Blayze has a soft spot for Pokemon smaller and weaker (or so she thinks) than herself.

~One should never treat a Magikarp illy, for when it evolves it will remember and exact vengence.~

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    I am the other owner of this thread, so don't worry.

@firelordyago: Looks good, everything meets requirement.. Just get either an image or a good paragraph for appearance, and you are all set.

@Blayze: Perfect. You are in. :)

Okay, I think there's enough people, so as soon as x.Rayquaza.x gets on and VM's me, one of us can make the opening post.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    If you don't mind too terribly much, I'd actually love to make a second character to go here, a morph. I could have the SU done quickly assuming nothing comes up. If I don't get a response on whether it's okay I'll go ahead and post it, just decline if you'd rather keep the number as it is.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Hmm... this RP is getting crowded... do you guys have too many people? If need be I could drop my SU so you would have one less... It doesn't matter to me... whatever is best for you is good :)

I should have my SU in about an hour or two if you're not too crowded... I've been having writer's block... that's all >.<

Silhouette

Years
    Hmm... this RP is getting crowded... do you guys have too many people? If need be I could drop my SU so you would have one less... It doesn't matter to me... whatever is best for you is good :)

I should have my SU in about an hour or two if you're not too crowded... I've been having writer's block... that's all >.<

No, it really isn't crowded at all. I don't want to make you quit. If you need time, you can have it by all means. Just because we start the RP (which hasn't even happened yet) doesn't mean it's too late. ;)

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    ((OOC: I have three things to say. 1) First post? okay, I'm on it! 2) @Blayze- sure, I'm fine with that. 3) Aw jeez, we really need an OOC.))

Kaeza lay in her subterranean shelter with her head wrapped around her body and her tail crossing in front of it. A twitch of Kaeza's tail and her eyes flicking open gave the tell-tale signal that she was awake and with a stretch and a wide yawn the tan flygon sat up to look around. Kaeza felt a shift in the atmosphere- it was safe to go out now. Thankful for finally being able to go out and stretch her limbs without having to worry too much for her safety, Kaeza walked calmly to the shaft that would lead her up out of her hidaway and into the tree where she could take a step outside again. Unfurling her wings, the dragon-type lept up and flew into the tree before peering out cautiously into the queerily-altered world.

The first thing that drew the attention of the observant pokemon was a trapinch who had been her friend and lived right near her humble alcove. Now, however, he had been twisted and blackened in a way such that Kaeza became shocked and worried, yet strangely unafraid. Assuming it would be best to steer clear of trapinch, and any other altered pokemon, Kaeza flew out of the canyon to get a birds'-eye view of the land.

Instantly, Kaeza was saddend to an unfathomable extent by the state of the planet she had once found so beautiful and teeming with life. Now, it seemed that every pokemon but her was twisted into a creepy and dark new form by the power of the black hole. Of course, she knew that wasn't true. Kaeza was well aware that like her, many other pokemon had probably been able to avoid the effects of the destructive force bestowed upon the land. Where are the legendary pokemon? She thought. Were they too helpless against this mysterious and powerful force? Kaeza needed time to think, to devise a plan for survival. Angling her wings she glided downward and rapidly swooped into one of her hollows. A blank stone tablet was yanked off of one of her shelves and Kaeza hurridly grabbed a stone cup that held her pale-blue paint. She dipped a single claw into the paint and used it to sketch a map of the region as best she could onto the stone in front of her. The time to plot has come. But what can be done to survive in the region's darkest hour? What can a simple flygon do to save herself from this post-apocalyptic wasteland?

Silhouette

Years
    OOC: I hope Rayquaza hasn't submitted an OOC thread, 'cuz I'm doing that after this post. XD

IC:

The Smeargle sidled the wall, looking around the corner sneakily. He saw a horrible fusion of Nidoking and Swampert dawdling around. Suddenly, the Smeargle's arms and legs started to shrink. As they neared the body, the whole Smeargle began to become rubbery and pink, until it was a mere blob. The Ditto then closed its beady eyes, trying to think.

"If that behemoth keeps stationed there, I'll never sneak into the town hall to announce my message..." Syphel thought.

After another minute, Syphel started to transform. His body compacted, and became small and soft. After the transformation, he was simply a Diglett. He twitched his round nose, and burrowed into the ground. He dug underneath the building, and came around the corner, only a mound of dirt where he went. He couldn't go down much deeper, since Docklynn rested on a gigantic pier. As he went, he found an issue. The dirt ended, leaving only to the sidewalk. It was only a short distance from there to the town hall. If he could get in fast enough, he could lock the Swampert-Nidoking morph out. He thought for a second, and became his elastic, rubbery self again. After a split second, he was once again a Smeargle. He leapt out of the hole, and dashed for the door. But, he wasn't quick enough. The Swamp-King dashed after him, and blocked his way off from the door.

Syphel cursed under his breath. He started to plan, narrowly dodging a deadly claw from the Swamp-King. Syphel ran around the beast to the door, and tried to get in, but the Swamp-King blasted him with his tail. There was only one thing Syphel could do, and that was to fight. He got out of his Smeargle form, and as a Ditto, started to focus his power. Suddenly, he became a Swampert.

"What? I guess I can only become one of them..." Syphel said out loud. The behemoth only replied with a roar. It charged, and struck Syphel, sending him flying backward. Though he had transformed into a gigantic Swampert, the Swamp-King still towered over him. Syphel had to think quick. He jumped onto the dirt area, and punched the ground, sending a small fissure toward the Swamp-King.

"Even a weak Earthquake attack should be enough to bring this heavy-weight down..." Syphel thought. The crack, unnoticed by the Swamp-King, finally reached its feet. Without any delay, the pier underneath the Swamp-King broke open, and it fell into the ocean below the city. Its roar echoed from the hole. Syphel sighed, and transformed back into a Smeargle. He went forward, and opened the town hall's door. It was very dark inside. Syphel could tell he wasn't alone. This place was already teeming with Paras and Nincada, which were trying to keep out of the sunlight. He went forward to the stairwell, and made his way up.

Finally, he reached the mayor's room, which was surprisingly untouched. He went to the PA system, and picked it up. The whole town beeped when he pressed the trigger.

"Attention, Docklynn. If there are any survivors, please make your way to the town hall. We will band together here, and look for any other survivors. I am a Smeargle, if you decide to come here," Syphel announced weakly over the PA. He could hear his own, squeaky voice echoing from outside. Syphel knew that not only would survivors come here, but so would predators that were looking for a meal...

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Skoteinos Floga was silent, padding slowly away from Docklynn when he heard something. Naturally, he had good hearing, and perked his ears up. It was something about survivors going to town hall, and the one that was calling out was a Smeargle. Perhaps Sko had finally found somebody he could trust? Even if that was true, he was being cautious. Somewhat curious, he turned around and ran in the direction of the town hall. It turned out to be a good thing that he hadnt completely left yet. The Umbreon/Ninetales morph swerved around the large hole in the ground, barely missing it by an inch. It would have been bad if he had fallen. Somewhat startled, he slowed down and padded into the town hall. It looked like it had been torn up by something, but that was impossible scince there were Caterpie and Zubat staring at him from every corner. All that really lived there at the moment were smaller pokemon, but Sko knew what was awaiting at the top. Even more cautious now, he put his head down and silently padded along the hallway, finally reaching some stairs. He closed his eyes and began to pad up the stairs. If there were any Spinarak webs, Sko didnt want to get any in his eyes. Little did he know that there was a Caterpie sleeping on the stairs. Unaware, Sko stepped on the Caterpie and tripped. He fell down the stairs and landed on the hard, cold, wood floor. A large bang echoed throughout the large building. Of course, the Caterpie had fell down with him, and it was clinging to his paw in fear. He got up and attempted to shake it off, but failed miserably. Finally, he shook it off, and watched as it flew across the hall and landed on the floor, tumbling backwards. Completely ignoring its crying, Sko decided he neededto hurry up and closed his eyes, walking up the stairs once again. Luckily, nothing was in his path this time. Once he got up to the top, he scented the air. He smelled a Smeargle, which meant he had to be close. He could detect what room it was in. He opened his eyes and padded towards the room that the Smeargle was in. The way he was walking, with his ears back and head down, it looked like he was stalking something. He walked into the room this way, even though his eyes looked more cautious and curious then aggressive. He waited for something to happen, his nine tails swishing quietly behind him.​

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Gwahahahaha!" Darkly laughed "This is just too funny!" He looked around at all the chaos "This is better than that episode of Family Machoke!"

A Pikachu ran by "RUN! It's coming!" it yelled

"Yeesh, what is this? a bad sitcom? What's coming?" Darkly said

He turned around only to come face to face with a Swampert-Nidoking Fusion

"What are you supposed to be? Halloween isn't for another month, you know!"

He walked away leaving the Swamp-King looking confused.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Name- Ferral

Nickname(s)- Is known by locals as "The Chomper".

Gender- Male

Species- A Feraligatr fused with a Munchlax

Appearence-

Personality- The best way to describe Ferral would be saying he is a fun guy. He never usually lets life's problems bother him, resulting in him being an all round happy go-lucky character. He hasn't completely lost his mind/gone crazy or whatnot, he just has a tendancy to forget how demanding certain situations can be. As a result, he has been known to be almost a slacker (at least to those who don't try and avoid him) and unreliable. Despite this, Ferral isn't totally useless and will pull through for his friends and act when there is no other option. Also, Ferral has a major addiction - food. Thanks to his Munchlax side, there is practically nothing he will glomph down that isn't eadible - and has even been known to eat whole pokemon provided they're small enough. He will usually have something to chew on to prevent boredom.

History- Most of Ferral's independance and appearance came from his Feraligatr side. He grew up in fresh waters along with his family, and was taught the basics of survival. When he became a Croconaw, he made the decision to leave his 'home' and venture out into the world, exploring new things. He had no particular place he stayed, and tended to move about out of boredom and the time of year. Upn evolving into a Feraligatr, he realised that he was feared to an extent and that others were weary of him. This image suited Ferral, and he used it to his aqdvantage, going from place to place without a care in the world, not having to worry about other inhabitants.

His Munchlax side, however, was what shone through most in his actions and personality. This Munchlax was a happy little fellow, and basically lived to have fun. Having Snorlax look after him, he was never under pressure and had numerous things done for him. He would also obviously eat piles of food daily, and this was what made him happiest. However, this carelessness resulted in a bad accident. Despite warnings of a Feraigatr in a nearby river, the Munchlax ignored them and waddled over for a daydream. The predator - drawn to this lovely plump meal - was drawing ever closer. Out of nowhere however, the shower of strange energy happened, and the two were never seen again - instead, there was only Ferral as he is now.

Theme Song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gr2YQXsGwA < Listen and love it...

Other- Basically, Ferral can eat a Horse. And still be hungry... like a Magikarp.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back