• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ~ The Biomergence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    The changes were astounding.

As Cervais surveyed the remnants of the world he used to know he felt an odd surge of excitement. Though he knew he ought to be upset, to mourn the loss of his world, he had not had very many affectionate attachments to other Pokemon in the first place. He might miss the perfect lush grass cushioning his hoofs while he galloped at full speed to nowhere in particular, but that was all he could come up with. All the rest was dust in the wind.

A voice suddenly echoed around him. Startled, he reared up in preparation to turn and run before he realized it was the PA system. Feeling stupid, he fell to all fours and pricked his ears high to hear better. According to the unseen speaker survivors were to make their way to the town hall. Did he count as a survivor, he wondered? Was their definition of a survivor someone who was completely untouched by the strange matter that had rained from the heavens, someone who had not been morphed, or just someone who had not died? As he fit into two of the three categories he could possibly think of Cervais decided he might as well take his chances and look. After all, at any time a Ponyta was very conspicuous for the flames of the mane and tail. Even at night, when his dark coat blended, his flames illuminated, giving him away. He could not shrink them; therefore, he could be considered something of a liability, at least to any group outdoors.

That thought in mind, he proceeded with caution, eyes focused and ears pricked.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    King wandered the dark empty streets. He had been spared, and now he was heading toward the plaza to find anyone else who had survived. His large spines scraped against anything, walls, windows, doors. He wanted to get out of the alley way and get onto a main road.

Up ahead he could see the plaza, now over run by the odd pokemon. He readied himself for to charge his way through the crowd that was now in the plaza when the PA system went on. Something about going to the Town Hall was all he needed to hear to burst through the first wall in that direction. And many more walls fell on his way there until he stood on the stairs leading to the Town Hall, that was when he decided to hold anything comeing off and make sure any other survivers made it in okay. He might have been a softy some times, but right now he was angry... and a angry Nidoking was not a good thing. King in particullar wanted to pound something into the ground right now.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    ~Yaibo Canyon~

From deep within her cave, Blayze slowly uncoiled herself and took an experimental sniff of the air. Even this far under the rock of the Canyon, she could still smell the odd scent that had come along with the strange event. Though now, she noticed, it didn't seem as prominent.
    Her nostrils snuffing the whole way, the Charizard cautiously crawled to the opening of her cave.
    Once at the opening she poked her head out to take in her surroundings; and gasped at what she saw.
    Some of her fellow Chars were horribly mutated. They seemed to be fused with each other and random other Pokemon that had also lived in the canyon. The worst that she saw was a small Charmander/Magikarp cross. The poor creature's lower half was that of a Magikarp and the upper half was a fish scale spattered Charmander. It drug itself along the rocky ground, its small tail flame flickering weakly.
    As Blayze scanned the area it seemed as though all the Pokemon had been caught in the catastrophe.
    After several moments contemplation the red Charizard decided it best to leave her home and search for help; or at the very least answers. Maybe some of the sciencey, city dwelling Pokemon would know something about what was happening.

~Docklynn~

After a rather long flight Blayze came upon the seaside city of Docklynn. Much to her dissappointment, it looked as though the same thing that had happened to her home had also occurred here. Flying high so she wouldn't be easily spotted, Blayze scoped the area. Just then her sensitive ears caught something of interest; it sounded strangely like someone was making an announcement. The Charizard tucked her wings to hers sides and quickly dove. Once she was in a good listening range she flared them and began to circle where she had thought the sound had come from.
    Apparently a Smeargle was calling all survivors to the Town Hall. It wasn't a bad plan, but announcing it in that fashion wasn't necessarily the best idea.
    "Fool. Everything will have heard that.", Blayze muttered with a snort.
    Suddenly there was a hoarse screech from somewhere above the circling Charizard. Before she had time to react to the sound, a feathered missile slammed into Blayze's back. Surprised and angry, Blayze growled and flapped around to get a look at her assailant. The creature in question was another one of those mutated Pokemon. This particular one was a cross between a Fearow and a Wingull. The ugly creature squawked again and dove torwards its target. As much as she wanted to toast this thing with a good Flamethrower, Blayze resisted. She figured that a display like that might draw more trouble than it was worth. Instead she opted to fly straight at the Feargull and grab it by its scrawny neck. The bird let loose a strangled croak as Blayze prepared to Seismic Toss it to the ground below.
    It was then that she caught sight of some that she was not expecting. Mostly buried in the Fearow part's neck feathers was a small Wingull head. With an angry screech the smaller head loosed a powerful Water Gun attach right into Blayze's face! Blinded and hurt by the water attack, the Charizard still carried through with her Seismic Toss. The bird landed on the pavement in front of what turned out to be the Town Hall.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    The PA system came on. "Attention, Docklynn. If there are any survivors, please make your way to the town hall. We will band together here, and look for any other survivors. I am a Smeargle, if you decide to come here,"

"Pfft, a smeargle? this thing stands no chance against the fusions." Darkly said to himself "This whole thing must be a joke. What's next? a flying cow?"

Sure enough, a miltank-pideot fusion flew overhead.

"Grr... Whatever.. all I have to do is get to the town hall. Once there, I'll turn all the survivors into Dark Sky Zombies, and the town will belong to me!.. I wonder what my minions are up to..."

Meanwhile...

His minions, Glitchy the Porygon-Z and Fat Salamence were playing New Super Mothim Bros. Vii.

"Yes! I got the Piplup Suit!" Glitchy exclaimed

"Uh.. what's that brown thing..." Fat Salamence said

Glitchy turned away from the game to face him "It's a Goomba-- ACK! Game Over! FAT SALAMENCE!!!"

The Tv screen changed to show Darkly's head "Glitchy, I'm approaching Town Hall. When I give the word, deploy the Dark Sky Bombinator!"

The Gaurdian

Years
    King was standing guard when a weird morph fell into his path, he growled at it before kicking it out of the area. He was angry, he as VERY angry. This day just kept getting better. Then out of the corner of his eye he saw a Flygon, "You, HALT!" his voice thundered, his spines bristled, "Prove to me you arn't harmful, then I might let you pass." he boomed, he was probably the scariest thing right not, and he wasn't even a morph.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    "Halt? How on earth do I prove I'm not harmful? Well newsflash! I am. The most harmful thing in this city. You think morphs are bad? Well Team Dark Sky is worse." Darkly said to King

King just rolled his eyes.

"I didn't want to do this, but seeing how you won't move... I have no choice." Darkly let loose with a shadow ball that flung King into a building.

"I was sadly injected with Giratina DNA and given ghostly powers and my color. But now, no one will laugh at me any longer! When your dimension is cast into ruin like all the others! Gwahahahahaha!!!"

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    OOC: I'm disregarding Darkly's last post.

Syphel was ready to give up on waiting. It shouldn't take so long for others to arrive to such a large spot. When he was just about ready to give up, he heard a loud thud on the ground outside of the room. He stiffened in fear; he was unsure if it was an enemy or a friend. Before he went to the door to investigate, there was a curious creature at that spot. It seemed dark and ominous, with nine tails. Syphel remembered that some Pokemon were morphs, and assumed all morphs had evil intentions. He thought about changing into the Swampert he had previously obtained, but swiftly changed his mind as survivors were looking for a Smeargle. He had no choice but to evade this "foe."

He ran to the side of the room with surprising speed, and grabbed whatever his hand fell on. It was a flower. He swung around himself blindly, and wieled it. Then, to his dismay, he realized it was useless. He tossed it aside, and leapt backward, preparing for a battle. However, he was sidetracked by a thunderous cry, apparently demanding something. Though it was a muffled sound, it was loud enough to the point where Syphel recoiled, thinking it was from behind him. It roared, "Blue, SALT!" or something like that. Syphel looked at the Nine-tailed morph, with an odd look. There was something going on outside, and it definitely didn't seem peaceful.

Syphel wiped his odd look away, and pressed his back against the wall. He kept his eyes on this creature, listening to himself breathe. Instinctively, he grabbed his paint brush-like tail, as if it would help in battle. Then, he looked around to see anything useful. He only saw a lit candle on the wall. Quickly, he plotted a plan. Gripping his tail tighter, he glared back at the morph.

"Who are you?" he asked, caution heavily apparent in his tone. He was desperately trying to get outside to see what was going on outside.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    "Ouch…. ouch, ouch, ouch!" Rai yelled as he tried to pull himself free from the wreckage. They had stopped in Docklynn for Nami ((Vaporeon)) to relax in the waters here, and had just arrived in the hotel when something big happened outside and the hotel crumbled, trapping him here.
    "Man, this hurt's soo bad!" he exclaimed.

After a few more failed attempts and getting free, Rai gave up and decided to just lay there. Maybe someone would rescue him. The rubble wasn't quite squishing him, it just hurt to move around so he lay there, waiting for the right moment to move.
    This worked for about five minutes before Rai was fed up with waiting and again tried to twist and scramble out of the rubble. To no avail.
    So he yelled, "Someone, help!" however Rai quite often fell to bad luck and the P.A. system above him boomed, drowning out his voice. Rai continued to yell until some words caught his attention; "…survivors….town hall….smeargle…"
    It was all that Rai could hear but that was good enough, he mind was made up. He was going to the town hall, the others might be there and they can team up again and continue their journey, he was itching to go to the mountain, where he felt at peace.

He struggled more and more, the pain becoming more and more unbearable until it began to move and Rai tumbled down the huge pile that was the hotel. He looked around at the chaos, things were blackened and charred, buildings had crumbled but walls still stood.
    He began walking over the rubble, unsure of which way the town hall was but heading in any direction anyway. Unfortunately, Rai did not expect a sixty-two kilogram Nidoking to smash the wall beside him. The debris fell on top of Rai, trapping him once more under rubble and knocking him unconscious.

((OOC, Rai has very bad luck and Nami (nah-me) is the Vaporeon in the traveller's group.))

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Skoteinos Floga stared blankly at the Smeargle, who seemed to be having trouble figuring out what to use as a weapon. Sko stared at the Smeargle, who, according to Sko, was becoming a threat. Sko pinned his easy back even more, showing that he was ready to attack if the Smeargle moved even a step closer. The nine tailed Umbreon quickly jumped back when the Smeargle reached for something, but quickly saw that it was a flower the odd pokemon had grabbed. Once the Smeargle had asked what his name was, he opened his muzzle to reply. Suddenly, his ears perked up. There was a ton of commotion going on outside, and it was beginning to bother his ears. Trying to ignore it, he finally replied. "My name is Skoteinos Floga, and who might you be?" Sko said, spitting out the word 'you'. This Smeargle was proving itself to be a threat to Sko. Despite that, Sko had a feeling it couldnt do much. Getting out of his defensive pose, he began to look around the room. It was a wreck. Atleast it looked better then the rest of the building...

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    OOC: I apologize for my less than satisfactory last post. I had to tie it up quickly, as I was being rushed off. But I intend to make this one better.

IC: Cervais slowly stalked through the wreckage of the streets, the sound of his hooves hitting crumbled pavement echoing eerily loud. His ears remained pricked for any sound that might precede danger, his nostrils flared for any unusual scent. Frighteningly, however, he found that his sense of smell was of little aid. Everything smelled strange now. Even he smelled differently. He would have to rely on the uneasy feeling that rolled in his gut, pushing him to move forward and not look back.

There was a crash to his left. Immediately, Cervais wheeled around to see a horrendous creature dragging itself along the ground toward him. It looked like a Spoink fused with a Pidgey. The result was repulsive, pathetic. It retained the bird head of the Pidgey, but a snout had formed above the beak, not replacing it, simply there. One of the wings did not exist. Instead purple skin patched through the feathers, causing the impression of a terrible skin disease. The other wing fluttered uselessly. It had one foot, small, whithered, and deformed. Where the other had been was a bent spring. The pitiful thing flopped uselessly on the ground, its eyes begging him for help. With a shudder he took off at full speed. There was nothing he could do for it now, and even if he could he needed to focus on himself. That was the only way he could survive.

He came upon the town hall much faster than he had anticipated, simply for the fact that he had not anticipated running most of the way. Shoulders tense, he pushed the doors open with his head and cautiously went inside. Insect Pokemon crawled everywhere, already reclaming the once proud structure. At that point Zubat hanging from the ceiling would not have looked out of place. It was hard to believe just a short time ago the building had been whole. As he stepped onto the hard floor he was dismayed to discover his hooves made an even louder noise on the floor. For the first time in his life, he cursed the fact that he did not have paws or other manageable ambulation parts like most other Pokemon. He would just have to be even more careful, he decided. If this was a trap an ambush could be staged at any point. Why anyone would want to capture the survivors, he did not know. Then again, why had all of this happened in the first place? There was no explanation he could think of, which only frightened him more.

He came upon what appeared to be the offspring of a Ninetales and Umbreon. It took him several seconds to realize it was not naturally born like that, but a morph like the the Spoink and Pidgey cross. Perhaps he had not recognized it for what it was because it was so well formed, and the latter was the only fusion he had seen up to this point. Whatever the case, there was the Smeargle. Could it offer him knowledge about what had happened?

Slowly, so as to allow them to realize he was there and he did not mean harm, he crept forward. He kept his neck high but his head low to impress that he was not ready nor did he have a desire to attack.

"I apologize for my interruption. Are you the one who called for survivors?"

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    OOC: I apoligize for my last post. But in all honesty, I just want to get to the Town Hall.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    Attention, Docklynn. If there are any survivors, please make your way to the town hall. We will band together here, and look for any other survivors. I am a Smeargle, if you decide to come here," the PA blared throughout Cream's eardrum. She awoke from her slumber unaware of the passing events and even more irritated from the rude awakening.

"Geez, blabbering through the PA of some survivor crud? This better be good," Cream mumbled half-asleep while stumbling about the precariously hanging rubble that had once been a three floor building and not teetering on a pedestal. She meerly stepped down the "stairs" and down she fell to the ground.

"What the heck?" she screeched after fully coming to her senses from the fall.

"This is still Docklyn? Looks more like "Rubish" to me," she muttered to herself sarcastically while taking in the sight. All around her colossal remains of sheer carnage encricled her. She simply stared in awe at the changed world.

"So to the Town Hall? Meh..." she mumbled as if she were annoyed.

She dashed away from the destroyed building and towards the main road that lead towards the Town Hall. She gazed at the road with pure horror. It was like a nightmare seeing all of those horrible disfigured creatures. She gasped a large gulp of air before swallowing the entire scene and she dove into the path.

From a distance the siamese Donphans could see a cloud of dusting floating infront of them causing them to stop abruptly. An odd-colored, redish-pink and white Eevee, with a heart collar had fallen in front of them. She appeared slightly bruised and somewhat weak-looking, but all of her appearance only registered into thier "male" brains. They thought she was hot and upon staring more intently they almost thought that she was winking at them and she was. The wink was her move, the one that fooled almost all of the men.

"Are you two heading towards the Town Hall?" Cream asked the Donphans while walking towards them with an astute cat walk and while shaking her head femininely and batting her eyes. The Donphans were speechless and could only shake thier heads.

"Good, then would you mind giving me a lift?" she continued while brushing her body against one of the siamesed. Her eyes stared voluptiously into their souls.

"Heck yeah!" one of the two managed to murmur and she climbed aboard thier joined backs.

"Suckers" she whisper inaudiably to herself while grinning from attop her steed.

OOC: My first post... BPR already accepted me and said it was okay to start posting. My SU is my very first post in this thread... My posts should get better as the RP progresses :D

xeyj

Dark Type Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    ( Is it too late to join )
    Name- Xeyj.
    Gender- Male
    Species- Haunter.
    Appearence- For some reason the image won't load up. He is a metal -
    cybernetically enhanced Haunter with one arm made completely out of steel
    Personality- Xeyj is calm most of the time but easily looses his temper and you don't want to be around when he does.
    History- Xeyj grew up normally but when he turned 13 he got prone to anger and he almost killed his best friend. After that happened Xeyj commited himself to exile and on his travels he found an abandoned underground bunker and in the bunker was a Mewtwo which tricked Xeyj into sitting on a metal chair which transformed Xeyj into the Cyber-Haunter which he is today. After the transformation he woke up in the middle of nowhere with his only thought being to get to the city.
    Theme Song- Riku'stheme from Kingdom Hearts II

magikarp.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Kaeza hovered a moment more over the Yaibo Canyon before making her final decision. At one time, a friend of hers had lived in Docklynn town, so that was Kaeza's next destination. A rapid glance about the world showed a red charizard making her way in that direction. Now is not the time to follow, it is time to lead. Kaeza rushed foreward until she realized that her pathetic effort was futile, the charizard was getting further and further ahead. A rare flare of ambition gave Kaeza the strength to surge foreward and race on to Docklynn, though this time she paid no attention to the mysterious red charizard.

Upon arriving, Kaeza heard an announcement on the PA asking for survivers. If survivers are necessary, then I am necessary. The time is now to unite it seems. A couple beats of her pale wings lifted the tan flygon into the air and she glided toward the city hall- the place of meeting.

Just in front of the building Kaeza noticed a black flygon. Instinct kicked in and told her within seconds that this member of her species was male. However, something is odd about this one. He is not to be trusted if I am to survive. Angling her wings, Kaeza was able to land in front of the door and walk in.

Bug pokemon were scuttling about the building, and Kaeza took care to avoid them, it was not necessary to bother the young caterpie and weedle at this time. Advancing up the stairs, Kaeza could feel the unrest in the air, but she didn't think a fight would break out between the 'survivors.' Yet.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    ((
    Srry, Xeyj, but you need to have the 7 sentences for the appearence if the pic wont show. Until then, Reserved.
    ))

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    Still half blinded from the Water Gun that she had taken to the face, Blayze clumsily landed on the roof of a near by building. Once she skidded to a halt, she blinked and rubbed quickly at her eyes. Now that she could see properly again she cast a quick look around.
    Her emerald-eyed gaze came to rest on the largest building in the immediate area.
    'That must be the town hall.', she thought.
    Her attention was then drawn to something large and purple that was on the steps to the hall. A Nidoking.
    Blayze didn't consider him an immediate threat; he wasn't one of those freakish creatures.
    After several moment's observation, the Blayze noticed several other Pokemon enter the Town Hall. She presumed that they were there at the behest of the PA announcement. After taking one more glance around, to be certain she wasn't going to be divebombed or something again, the Charizard glided down from her perch on the building. She was certain to land some distance from the Nidoking, so as not to startle him into attacking.
    Once she was near the other Pokemon she cocked her head slightly and looked him over.
    "You gonna let me pass? Or is the an admission charge?", the red Charizard asked in a semi-sarcastic/ semi-friendly fashion.

The Gaurdian

Years
    (ignoreing Darkly's post... sorry for the while not checking up on this, me mum's cpu had a virus and I was helping get rid of that.)

King looked at the Charzard, "Go ahead," he grunted, waving one claw at the door, "I am just pulling guard right now." He cared little for other non fused pokemon right now, all he saw as a threat was the assorted fused ones. "Just don't burn any books." he said pointing at the tail of the winged pokemon.

The massive purple pokemon heard something out inside a nearby pile of rubble, then it stopped. He went over to the rubble to check it out. After pulling rubble out of his way and chucking it near his post he found an knocked out Vaporion. He picked up the small pokemon before returning to his spot, where he neatly piled rubble into a small wall, then lay the small water pokemon down on his side. He wandered back over to the rubble and after digging he produced some fabric from said rubble and he walked back to his spot and laid the fabric over the water pokemon so it didn't freeze outside.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    ((OOC: Rai has been knocked out and so now Nami (Vaporeon) has taken over (there was a body change as well.
    For Future References, these are the travellers:
    Rai (rye), Jolteon, M | Blaze, Flareon, M | Nami (nah-me), Vaporeon, F | Shinri (shin-re), Espeon, F |
    Yoru (yoh-roo), Umbreon, M | Hikari (he-car-re), Eevee, F | Tsurara (tsu-rah-rah), Glaceon, F |
    Blade, Leafeon, M ))

-Nami-

Nami woke up to find fabric lying overtop of her and a small wall behind her. As she got up she looked around and her eyes fell upon the huge Nidoking. "damn," she thought, "Thats the same Nidoking that busted the wall on top of Rai. I'ld better get away before it eats me!" and with that she jumped up and sprinted across the town centre, trying to get as far away from the Nidoking asd possiable. She stopped when she was in the safety of the broken buildings.

"Rai was going somewhere… to do something... Oh well, it musn't have been important then" she thought.

"well I am in Docklynn after all, the others seem to be nowhere so I might as well go to the beach" she said to herself.

She jumped down from the pile of rubble and slowly made her way to the beach, opting to pass around the town centre and town hall as it was the quickest route. She slipped around building corners and padded gracefully over mounds of rubble, "I wonder what happened here." she thought.

It was moments later that Nami arrived to the left of the town centre and watched the carnage unfold. There were many blacked and charred figures littered all over the ground. There were two Flyon up in the sky and a Charizard talking to a Nidoking at the doors to the town hall. She wanted to keep away from the Nidoking at all costs and thoes blackened figures just disturbed her.

A single thought resonated through her head "…survivors…", and seconds later she experienced a massive headache that shut down all her sense. Rai and Nami now fight for control over the body.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back