• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Pharongea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    People are killing each other....bombs are falling from the sky.........its war.....million's of people are dying and the world is falling apart, everyone is stealing, killing, and doing whatever they want to anyone, you are at home, and all u do is cry, cry and hope for a better future where there is no war and terror....theres a sudden zap, and u feel a little electric shock course through you're vains, then you feel a huge jolt go through you're body, you faint......some random time later u awake to find you're self in a town that look's so much like rpg games you played at you're house, you wander around town aimlessly until u see a someone getting beat up, you run to aid the person, only to see that it is no person, it is a muggle!, you gaze at it stangely, and see that the things beating the muggle up, isnt human either! there a average man's height and they are decked out with armor and they have swords, they see you and pounce! the muggles see's you trying to help him, and sees that you are defensless, he say's a few magic words and *poof* you are now decked out with armor, and swords,bows, and staff's.......after a few hours the battle is over and you guys turn back into you're orginial selves, you are amazed that you met a muggle....the muggle being very pleased with you tells you, that he is apart of a team called F.O.D he takes you to a underground base where his leader is, he introuduces him, tamoya the wanderer, he explains that his leader,tamoya, has been sent to jail over 10 times and the things that some people are sent there for are outrageous!! a man stole some food so he could feed his starving family and treat his sick son, but they wouldnt hear of it, they through him in jail, and the next day they killed him, just for trying to help his family, but tamoya has escaped 10 time!!! tamoya is a very skilled person and is a very good swordsmen, he made F.O.D so that they could fight against the system, you think to you're self..this is just like the war in you're world only this really has some meaning to it.....the muggle confronts u and the other's he say's the way u battled earlier was great and he would like you to choose what class you are heres the list:
    1. Swordsmen/ Mage (taken)
    2.Gold Mage (it has the power of red,blue,black, and white mages)
    3. ninja
    4. assaissian
    5.soilder
    6. summoner
    7.fencer
    8. swordsmen (taken)
    9, gun wielder
    10. gun blade wielder
    11. fighter
    12: thief
    13. archer (taken)
    you pick which one you want and tamoya continues to tell you that the main source of the king's power is in his castle, it is called the:
    Pharongea

now fill this form out:
    Name:
    class:( one person per class)

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    occ: we are actually gonna start and i will still allow ppl to fill in the rest of the spot's

ic:"ok, now we need to devise a startegy to get to the castle undetected, the police have my face all over the wall's and it is hard to recruit new soilder's, but maybe, just maybe we can be a bigger resistaence in the future, besides I'm hoping F.O.D will live on if we fail in this life time" tamoya said while drawing his sword

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "hmm, you see that is very hard, many guards are there and they have very power-ful mages, maybe we sho-" a commotion was coming from outside
    "MOVE OUT THE WAY!!! WHERE IS HE!!"
    "o no there here!" soilders were in town lookin for tamoya they caught word that he has been spotted here "if tamoya does not come out we will burn down this whole village!!"
    "ugh! what should we do!? if i give myself up, they will disband us", but maybe if we fight back we can overpower them!!"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Don't leave without me." Siad Akira smiling as she grabbed an arrow from her quiver and held her bow ready.

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "heheheh i like you, max, lets go!!" tamoya and the others ran out to see the guards with thier swords drawn and some of them with staff's, tamoya ran to one of them
    "ugh!! i hate you guys!!!" tamoya slashed his sword at the head of the guard, the guard tried to dodge but, was slit in the neck by the blade
    "aahaahahahaahahh!!!" the guard was in alot of pain, tamoya had no mercy
    "you deserve what you get!!" tamoya said a few magic words and froze the guard in a solid block of ice

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "thank you ... I think" I said, then I ran uut to see the guards, "o....k" I said then I raised my sword and stabbed one guard right in his chest, the guard yelled in pain, and then he died, I looked at other guard, he was shocked , I had some mercy with him, he looked young, I just slashed his left arm and kicked him really far from here.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "max, i know where you are from, and i know how much war is there, but you should know that we cant show any mercy at all they showed no mercy to my brother who they slaughtered in jail!!!" tamoya ran at the guard max hurt, he jabbed the sword into his stomach making him scream in pain, then he slieneced him with a thunder bolt

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "I really hate wars" I thought, then I turned around and a guard was about to atatck me, blocked his attack with a kick and slashed him in the stomach, kicked him in a way he flew through the air, and stabbed him in the stomach before he fell on the ground, I looked at my sword, and saw all the blood on it.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "listen max i understand, ok look i promise when you help me with my problem here, iwill help u with you're problem in you're world, ok it look's like we took care of all of them" tamoya turned around and was about to head back, when he thought of something "o no now they no we are here, well i guess we cant stay here no more, it would just put the viallge in danger, lets head out" tamoya put his sword back and headed towards the entrance

Alana

Years
  • Akira walked around and pulled a couple of bloody arrows out of some of the soldiers she had shot. "I'll need these later." Then she swung her bow to her back and followed the others without a word.

Last edited:

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • As I was walking around the brush, I saw a fighter pulling bloody bows from fallen warriors. As I stared in shock, I noticed I was leaning forward. When I noticed this, I saw that there was yet another warrior right near me. I grasped the edge of my blades, ready for any kind of battle that may befall me.

Alana

Years
  • OOC; I'm pulling bows out of them. Wow I'm magic. I only took the arrows out of the ones that didn't go in deep.

Akira turned. She put an arrow in her bow and aimed into the trees. "Hello." She said dangerously. "Please come out or I will be forced to fire."

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back