• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Pharongea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " And just who said I was following you? Hmmm?" I asked.
    " I don't follow anyone, I am independent, unless persuaded otherwise. You're lucky I haven't gotten bored and killed you yet, I doubt it'd be that difficult."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I'm tougher than I look" I said, as I stopped of pulling the arrow, and put away the bow and arrow, "I will not waste arrows in an assasin" I said, with kinda an offensive tone when I said assasin, I turned around and continued walking, "I hate assasins, they are losers, and they are more closer to the evil side of the life than any other kind of person" I whispered, and I continued walking.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " Oh wah, I'm so hurt......NOT! You think I care you don't like Assasins? No, I actually pity you. Yea, that's right. I pity you. You think you're some sort of rightgeous hero, but you lack the basic knowledge of how things work in this world. Think about the lives of others before you go around criticizing them."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I'm not criticizing your life, I am criticizing the job of an assasin. And I have thought about a million of lives before this, and they all died. OH! but that's true! assasins doesn't have feelings! how could I forgot that!? they don't know what is love, sadness, happiness, nothing. They just live for killing, blinded by the shadows" I said, but I didn't stopped my walk, neither I looked behind.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    occ: wow i like the energy flowing through this rp, espescially between max hunter and flygon_zero, lol

ic: "max wait,..... listen assasin, btw whats yer name?, anywayz listen u seem like a skilled fighter and seem to be very good at sneaking up on ppl, we could use u to take out some of the guards, so this is were u make a descion, you're with us" *tamoya draws his sword again* "or against us"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira put her bow away and said tauntingly, "He won't join. Assasins are independent remember? But I think in his case he's afraid we'll turn on him. Or maybe he's just afraid he'll learn how to be social." She turned her back and said, "Why bother with some one like him. Even if he does join he'll only slow us down and get in the way."

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "hmmm..maybe akira but still the more people we have with us the more help we can get, listen assasin take this" tamoya threw a card at him "that will tell you how to get to a chocbo farm not to far from here, they the chocbos always know where i am at if u ever want to join us, go ask the chocbos, akira, max at the gate are some chocbos, we will ride out on them" tamoya walked towards a special chocobos decked out in metal armor

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "as you wish Tamoya! XD" I said, almost just kidding, I looked behind and saw the war Chocobos, "I love chocobos, YEE-HAW!" I said as I ran over at one, looked at the Chocobo, and jumped on him.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    the 3 set out towards the desert, tamoya had a secret place where they can lay low "since the guards know that we were staying there they must be searching the city as we speak but dont worry i have a special place in the bikinal desert where i have a hide out" tamoya explained

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    tamoya laughed at this "we kinda stole them..." *sweat drop appered on tamoya's face "this is the only way we could of made it out here, we would of died if we havent tookin them.....ahh here we are" tamoya pressed a button and there was a big earthquake, the ground started to open up and out came a huge building!!
    tamoya walked towards the door and the doors slid open "well...are you comin?"

Alana

Years
    Akira raised an eyebrow then patted her chocobo and dismounted. "I must admit he has stile." She muttered as she entered.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    inside was supreme advanced technology beyond any geek's dream, it seemed like over a million ppl were working in there "well guys this is really "the base" this is where i first organized this team, and make the technology, max i have something for you and alana" tamoya turned around and walked towards one of his professer's, the professer took out a case which contained special bows "here" tamoya opened the case and took out a bow in all blue, and another arrow in all yellow "these bows....are very special the blue bow, is what i call, an ice bow, and the yellow bow is a lighting bow, we are still in the process of makin more, so i want u guys to pick one, we can supply u with about 30 bows each"

Alana

Years
    Akira looked around the place then at the bows. "Like I said, he's got stile." She murmered again as she looked at them. (Max I guess you want the lightning bow. So I'll take the ice bow. I like blue better any how.) She concidered for a moment then took the ice bow. "I think I'll take this one."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: yeah Alana, I would take lightning. And I wanted blue! and I got yellow... ??

ic: "then I will take this one" I said as I picked the yellow bow. "even I like more the blue color, I picked the lightning bow" I said as I looked at the bow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back