• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Pharongea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira didn't move. She kept her bow raised but instead of shooting she waited. When he was to close for comfort she simply moved aside.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I looked behind me, and saw a misterious fighter that was going to attack Alana, she just moved aside, evading the fighter, it looked like an assasin, "who are you!?" I yelled to the to the fighter

Alana

Years
    Akira shook her head and walked back to the others. "He was good." She said. "but not that good." She kept out her bow.

Last edited:

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    "firaga" tamoya set the brush, that the assasin jumped into, on fire, tamoya then drew his sword and ran quickly towards him, "you're either with us or against us..." tamoya said coldly, while holding his sword at the base of the assasin's chin

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I grabbed my blade and quickly rid myself of the blade at my throat.
    " I am an Assasin. My allegiance lies with no one. I do as I please, when I please, for the sole reason that that is what I please."
    I jumped up into the nearest tree, and smiled," The next time you think of attacking me," I said, as I threw one of my many daggers at the warriors feet," remember that I will not miss."
    I vanished once more, but what they did not know, was that they had intrigued me. I decided to tail them, just to see what they plan to accomplish. Maybe....just maybe....I will join them.
    Hahaha! The mere thought of an Assasin with a band of warriors makes me laugh! I thought.

Alana

Years
    Akira shook her head. "There's no point in bothering with him. He is quick and will be hard to track. Come on lets go."

Alana

Years
    Akira followed and looked back at Tamoya. "Coming?"

OOC: Just to let ya know, I decided to change my name to Akira.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    As I moved along, something grabbed my shoulder and with a quick move, I was back in the trees. What I failed to realize was that this thing was still holding on. Now I really did scream...and what a scream it was....

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I heard a scream behind us, "he is still there!" I said as I took out my bow and prepared an arrow, and went over the tree where I heard the scream.

ooc: ok Akira....XD

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " Shush!" he told me.
    " What are you doing here and what do you want?" I asked, jumping back and unsheathing my daggers.
    " You'll find out soon enough," he laughed a bit. For a second I thought he had vanished, but he just stole one of my daggers and threw it down at the people below!

Alana

Years
    Akira looked at the dagger which had landed at her feet. She raised her bow aimed and fired.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Even with my speed, it was quite troublesome to dodge the first bow. The Archer who shot it was highly skilled, but the second one seemed a bit too delayed.
    " HEY! I didn't do it! STop Shooting at me!" I screamed to them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back