• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Pharongea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I had not been affected by the fool's words, although I had a new respect for him. He obviously lost someone dear to an Assasin's blade. As to the others, they seemed keen on the idea of not taking me along, although they clearly understood I would be of help.

I saw them arming themselves and laughed for a bit. The fact that they need added weapons is hilarious! Assasin's are prepared with every weapon they will need, even when it seems they're done.
    I waited until they seemed finished, and snuck on ahead to the guards they had mentioned sooner.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Akira looked at Tamoya. "Why do we need these fancy weapons. Don't ya think out regular ones will do?" She looked at her regular bow. "I had this one made special. It suit me. These are cool and would probably be more powerful but why are you giving them to us?"

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I saw the guards....they didn't look too tough. I was getting ready to attack, but it seemed I had been spotted.
    I was hit in the side by a blunt edge of a sword.
    I was knocked back into the wall, and managed to chip a few bits of it off.
    I whipped out my daggers and went on to attack this first guard. I quickly dodged his first attacks, and swiped at him with both blades. I was only able to make a slight scratch though, as the armor was really thick.
    Before I knew it, someone had sent me flying backwards...straight to the others.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    Occ: yea u can join billy bob
    ic: "you guys dont really need to take it, it's perfectly fine if u dont want one, it just adds a little effect let me demonstrate" tamoya took the ice bow and placed an arrow on it, he then shot it at the wall freezing it "see?" he then took the yellow bow and placed another arrown on it and then pointed at one of his emploies and shot, the person was surged with over 8,000 volts of electricty "dont worrt bout him, we'll get a mage to help him!" tamoya said smyiling

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    As I skidded to a stop, I noticed I was right near Max's feet.
    " Hey there buddy! I'd suggest running unless you'd prefer death!" I said.
    I quickly jumped back up and ran right back at the guards, hardly paying heed to the blood slowly making it's way down my face.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I charged at the guards again, this time with a different strategy.
    I ran to the first, attacked, and then dodged his attack. This worked for a while, that is, until they figured out my strategy.
    They hit me again, this time with the pointy edge of the sword.
    I was cut deep in my right arm. Luckily, I can fight with my left just as well.

Alana

Years
    Akira shrugged. "I guess I'll keep. Just in case." She looked over at the assasin. "Should we help him or leave him to fight on his own?"

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I jumped back into the air, spinning rapidly. While I was doing this, I was throwing as many daggers as I could with only one arm.
    When I landed, I saw only 10 out of the 30 remaining guards had been hurt.
    " Oh poo....."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "well, 30 against 1 is a little unfair. Now 30 against 4 that's fair" I told Akira ((insert song: "still more fighting" from FF7)) I unsheated my sword and started to attack the guards.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    I saw the other warriors, as they liked being called, were thinking of interfering.
    I shot a barrage of daggers right at their feet.
    " Not even if I'm dying will I ever need your help!" I screamed.
    I jumped straight at another one, dagger in hand, and tried slashing through his armor again.

Alana

Years
    Akira shook her head and took out her regular bow. She placed an arrow in it and waited. One of the guards was sneaking up on the assasin. She aimed and let the arrow go.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Before the arrow could hit him, I grabbed his leg, and with all my power, I lifted him off the ground and dropped him back.
    " What!? You think I didn't know he was there?"
    I threw yet another dagger, this time, making it hit the wall behind Akira, and said," Now! STAY OUT OF IT! I CAN TAKE CARE OF THINGS ALONE!!!!"
    At least I hope so!

Alana

Years
    Akira smiled. "You're either very brave or very stupid. Hard to tell which. Maybe some of both. If you don't want help fine. But that doesn't mean you won't get it when you really need it." She turned around pulled the dagger out of the wall. She looked at it closely before droping it.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    " I'm a bit of both I think," I said, smiling at her for a while!
    a few of the guards started teaming up on me, and before I knew, I was blocking as many sword hits as I could. There was one close call though, when one of them just barely missed my left arm.....
    I jumped out of their circle, and tried something new. I had been practicing a skill used by many assasins now, but was unsure if it would work
    " Shadow Stitch!" I screamed.
    IF this works, if, they'll all either be dead, or just stopped.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    guards remaining: 15 sigh I thought, as I killed one. 10 went over at the assasin, and the other 5 stayed with me. I turned around "what?! don't you think I'm enough good for ya?!" I yelled to the 10 guards while they were attacking the assasin, and they shook their heads. I turned around and saw the 5 guards there, "do you want fight? come and get it" I said, they charged at me, I blocked their attacks with my sword. At 3 of them I kicked away their weapons. With a few slashes the other 2 were dead, then the other 3 came with their weapons and they stared at me, I stared at them back with an evil look.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back