• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#6 - Isometric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Weekly Pixel Art Challenge: #6 - Isometric
    Hosted by: Scarf
    Approved by: Scarf

This here contest is one which features a style not very common to these forums: isometric. If you're not sure what that style is you can check out this post (care of Chibi Robo) for a brief overview of the style. If that's not clear enough then google is your friend.​

For this contest the requirements are that you make something in the isometric style. Because not many members are used to this style the requirements are going to be pretty open-ended and everyone can enter what they feel comfortable making, though it would be great to see someone push themselves beyond what they think they can do.​

Also, when you are finished don't forget to check out PC's Isocity. You might feel inspired to contribute with your newly found isometric skills.

Main Rules:​

• One entry per person. You may update your entry until the end of the contest.
    • You can't enter if you picked the theme.
    • All work must be made from scratch (unless the current theme states otherwise).
    • No previously made work.
    This Week's Rules:
    • Canvas Size: No limit
    • Palette Requirements: None
    • Transparency: Optional
    • Animation: Optional
    • Other: None

If you have any questions or concerns please VM me or post in the discussion thread.​

Contest ends November 12th @ 11:59 PM (UTC−08:00, California time)​

Last edited:
    Years
  • Whew....done :).... and right before my exams too :P...

Its rather small, cuz i was planning on making it 2X this size, then i realized i would never finish :P...so here it is:

isowpc.png

And 300% zoom
    Spoiler:

kinda a old, dark temple kinda thing.... got my inspiration from this :) :-

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • 2582y2p.png

I think that Ark_Silvanos may have won this won, unless someone enters with an even better entry. Shame I never got to properly finish this. Ugly crack is ugly, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back