• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Very Gaming New Year [NYE THREAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years

Schedule

Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Friday, December 31, 7PM EST
    Arcanine

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
    Friday, December 31, 9PM EST
    Morkula

Left 4 Dead 2
    Saturday, January 1, 9PM EST
    Morkula

Halo Reach
    Sunday, January 2, 9PM EST
    Morkula

2011 has joined the game!

2011 has sniped 2010.

Welcome to the official gaming event for the New Year's Extravaganza. We'll be playing some of the most popular games of the past year as well as some older favorites. Please refer to the schedule to the right for the list of the games we'll be playing, as well as times and the hosts of each session.

All games on the schedule are for Xbox 360. I'd love to add some sessions for PS3 and PC players, so if you're interested in hosting one please PM me.

I've also thought about doing a session of either Blur or Split/Second, but I'm not sure how many people on PC have those games, so if you have any interest just post here and I'll add it to the schedule if there are enough people for an event.

Keep checking this thread for updates to the schedule and any possible time changes, etc. If you want to sign up for an event, please post here with your gamertag and you'll be added to the party at the time the game starts. I usually send an Xbox Live message as a reminder, a few minutes before an event starts.
    CSS credit: Hiroshi Sotomura

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    I will be happy to join for Black Ops and L4D2, and maybe Halo: Reach.
    Xbox Live gamertag is MikesPetUnicorn.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I'll be happy to join in for L4D2 and Black Op's, been itching for a good battle. Just need to transfer the times into my timezone and I'll be good.

Morkula

Years
    No, it said TBA last night until Andy edited it later last night. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is at 9PM, but it doesn't seem like anyone's interested in playing.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Jun 7, 2024
    If someone hosted Black Ops for PS3, I'd definitely play. Or at least try to, until the server inevitably crashes and/or host migration fails >_>

Ωmega

Four score and seven years ago
    Years
    If someone hosted Black Ops for PS3, I'd definitely play. Or at least try to, until the server inevitably crashes and/or host migration fails >_>

Wouldn't have that problem with private matches. I'm down for a PS3 event too for Black Ops. My PSN is LordLeo93 just in case it kicks off.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Add us on XBOX Razer302. Can play Black ops, Assassin's creed and left4dead.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    It would've been better if it wasn't horrible finding a game without Ghost/Second Chance abuse but enjoyable nonetheless.

Morkula

Years
    Just a reminder that the L4D2 session is scheduled for 9PM EST tonight. I'll try to add everyone and send out a message to those signed up a little bit before we start.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am on now. Pretty much stayed up just for the event. I don't have the DLC on L4d2 though. Hope that doesn't matter. and cant mic either as all my family in bed.

Morkula

Years
    I am on now. Pretty much stayed up just for the event. I don't have the DLC on L4d2 though. Hope that doesn't matter. and cant mic either as all my family in bed.
    The event should be starting in a little over a half hour - it's 8:28 PM right now.

I sent PMs out to those who I don't have on my XBL friends list, so make sure you've checked your PM box if you signed up for L4D2 tonight.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    I'll probably be playing Halo: Reach, so add me on XBL gamertag is lighthefuze

(spelled without 2 t's and with a z instead of an s for fuze, like what I typed.)

Note: I don't have any DLC's.

also, I added Arcanine and Morkula on XBL.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back