• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite song/album?

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
  • What is your favorite song, and by who? And what is your favorite album?
    My favorite song is It's My Life by Bon Jovi. My favorite album is Spirit: Stallion of the Cimmarron. It's by Bryan Adams and Hans Zimmer.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite songs are What I've Done by Linkin Park and 21 Guns by Green Day. I don't have a favorite album.

Years
  • Honestly, I have a lot of favourite albums and listing one wouldn't be doing justice to all the others. I know nobody cares enough to look through a thirty album list, so I'm just going to name one album which I've been listening to a lot recently - The Recordings of The Middle East by The Middle East. Not what you'd think when looking at the title, it's not Arabic music or anything. It's a really nice indie/folk band from up in Townsville (Queensland in Australia). This is a link to one of their songs, The Darkest Side.

As for my favourite song at the moment... it's very uncharacteristic of me, but it's by a math rock/metally sounding band called Eucalypt (uncharacteristic because my favourite song is usually something I consider beautiful, not something that really gets me moving). They're from Sydney in Australia. This is the link to The Six.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I have a lot of favourite songs... But I'd say my two most favourite ones at this moment are Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden and Holy Wars... The Punishment Due by Megadeth. Yes, I'm a metalhead.

My favourite album is, without a doubt, Rust in Peace by Megadeth. |m/

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Recordings of The Middle East by The Middle East. Not what you'd think when looking at the title, it's not Arabic music or anything. It's a really nice indie/folk band from up in Townsville (Queensland in Australia). This is a link to one of their songs, The Darkest Side.

A special someone told me about this band a while ago and I've enjoyed their music ever since; nice choice.

Favourite songs of all time would have to be "Talk Show Host" by Radiohead and "How Soon Is Now?" by The Smiths. There are so many songs I love, but these are my two most played and and I've liked them both a lot for a very long time.

Albums, there are literally so many. The one that sticks out in my mind is Berlin by Lou Reed, it's rare for me to find an album where I love the music, the lyrics and the concept, and Berlin ticks all of these boxes. It's timeless, and I can listen to it any time.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • My favorite song and album changes a lot.
    Not as much as the people who listen to the Top 40 hits and crap like that, but at least once every few months.

Favorite Song: The Mountain Goats - No Children
    Favorite Album: Buckethead - Electric Tears

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, at the moment my favourite albums is Black Holes and Revelations by Muse.

I just generally love the entire album - the only song I've ever felt a remote dislike for was Supermassive Black Hole, and now it's not over-played, I love it again. Seriously, this'll probably be my favourite album of all time - I liked the songs before I even knew what they were called, or who the hell Muse were.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Favorite song at the moment is Tarantula by Pendulum Vs. Fresh feat. Spyda and Tenor Fly (that's what it's listed as lmao). Favorite song of all time is Arizona by Kings of Leon. And favorite album is Kings of Leon's Because of the Times.

Ayselipera

I always go by songs and not albums since it's rare I'll like more than three songs on an album in most cases. D: So I'm just going to skip that altogether and go straight to favorite song.

It has to be between "1979" by The Smashing Pumpkins and "Asleep" by The Smiths. Although I'm leaning towards "1979" a little bit more since I've known it for a longer time and I generally prefer The Smashing Pumpkins over The Smiths.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I have a couple of favourite albums, actually. The Final Fantasy VII Piano Collections, Tegan and Sara's Sainthood and The Con, and Imogen Heap's Speak for Yourself. I can't pick which one I love the most! :x

I don't really have a favourite song, the individual songs I like listening to change really often. I end up listening to entire albums rather than individual songs.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My favorite songs tend to change over time, but as of right now I can say a few of my favorites are: Rocket Queen (a lyric from the song is in my sig) and Novemeber Rain by Guns n' Roses, Starlight by Slash and Myles Kennedy, Your Hand in Mine by Explosions in the Sky, aaaaand Back in the Saddle by Aerosmith.

As for albums: The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place by Explosions in the Sky and Slash by Slash. I couldn't find a song I didn't like on either of these :)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I don't think I have a favourite song. It changes often.

But album? Probably Rubber Soul. I'd say it's almost perfect.

Also kind up on Dark Side of the Moon right now.

Gamedudebt

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My World: 2.0

My Favorite Album
    : Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
    Favorite Song: Imagine - John Lennon

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • My favorite songs would be Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes, Holiday by GreenDay, and Way Away by Yellowcard. And my favorite album would be Chuck from Sum 41.

8D

Back