• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Zephyr+ made pic
Years
Experiments

The Corp has bought a plot of land outside of the United States on a little Island called, Guji. The Corp then stole ten students from different states and brought them to the Island and locked them up in cells. The Corp then tested each one of them to see if this new Virus would help make people, Super Human.

The Corp called the first generation lab rats, 'Experiments.' The Experiments were left in their cell and The Corp left to grab ancrazy ten students. As The Corp came back the ten Experiments broke out of their cells and are now on the run.

The Corp, not happy about this, quickly did test on the crazy ten. THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER named this generation, Materials, and sent them out to find the Experiments, dead of Alive!

Rules:

• • • Remember to Keep RP [PG-13]!

• • • Do not control anyone's character!

• • • Please do not auto hit! [If you keep dodging then you should get hit at least once or twice.]

• • • One paragraph is the min you can post! Four paragraphs are the max you can post!

• • • Please have good spelling, do not let anyone else correct you. [Every one makes mistakes and we need not to be rude to crazys about spelling, punctuation, etc.]

• • • Remember Have Fun! [This is the only way you're going to bring your creative thoughts to the Buffalo!

• • • Post Your SU Here!

Sign-Up:

Code:
Name:

Code:
[LEFT]Age:[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Gender:[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Power(s): [2 ONLY][/LEFT]

[LEFT]Appearance:[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Bio: [One paragraph of info or more.][/LEFT]

[LEFT]Side: [Experiments or Materials][/LEFT]

[LEFT]Puppet Master: [Your USERNAME][/LEFT]

[LEFT]crazy: [Clear this out if you don't have anything else![/LEFT]

My Sign-Up:

Name: Alex D. Ku​

Power(s): Control water, and have special eyes that can see through a wall, etc. or can used to hurt anyone on command.​

Appearance: Stunfisk Hair, dark brown eyes that sometimes looks Stunfisk. Five feet 6 inches tall. Wears a white shirt with a Stunfisk sweater over the white shirt. Blue jeans and brown shoes.​

Bio: Alex was always lonely. He didn't like to be teased, but he was because of how low he was. He never had friends and never felt loved by his family. He would always go home and put his stuff away and run out the house to an old man what he thought was his only friend, and father. He was a Senior when he was taken away by The Corp.​

Side: Experiments​

Puppet Master: 998435​

Slots:

Experiments:

6 spots left

Materials: [These are going fast!]

6 spots left

Add-on... April fools day! :D We starting!​

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Sign-Up!

I'd like to sign up, this sounds like fun! If I've made any mistakes, then please tell me, and I'll fix it right away.

Name: Aura Kindle
Powers: Can turn invisible, and can hear from long distances (If these don't work, tell me)
Appearance: Black hair, kept under a red baseball cap, and midnight blue eyes. Five foot, five inches tall. Light blue, sleeveless shirt, with a navy blue jean jacket, denim shorts, and black boots.
Bio: Aura had a cocky attitude, meaning others didn't like her much. Stated simply, she was a trouble maker, and her parents constantly chastised her, telling her how disappointed they were. Compared to her older sister, Hayley, she felt like dirt under people's feet. Despite how bright she was, she never lived up to her potential, feeling that if everyone thought she was going to fail, why not fail? She was a junior when she was captured by The Corp.
Side: Experiments
Puppet Master: Fearless Love

Years
Name: Jack Gray

Power(s): Shadow manipulation and Fire manipulation.

Appearance: Jermaine is of medium height around 5' 7". He has short dark black hair modeled into a fauxhawk. He has bright brown eyes and light skin but was almost tanned. He wears a plain white shirt covered by a green hoodie. He wears neatly fitted dark blue jeans and a silver necklace with a small jade pendent arond his neck. Finishing his outfit are simple blue and white sneakers.

Bio: His parents constantly moved from town to town because of that he decided that he wouldn't make connections at school just for them to be cut when he moves. This meant he always had the tag of being a loner. He was a senior when he was captured by the Corp

Side: Materials

Puppet Master: JackBlaze

Last edited:

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Name: Eric "Fancy" Jones
Power(s): Superspeed, Telekinesis.
Appearance: Eric likes to dress fancy to show he's superior, for example wearing long leisure coats, dress shirts, shoes and pants. He combs his hair backwards, and he is never unshaven. He's 5.5ft tall and wighs 145 lbs.
Bio: Eric never had friends at school, and was forced to go to therapy many times for being highly narcissistic and egocentric. He rarely attended therapy sessions, and when his parents found out about this, they made him drop school and sent him to an asylum, but he escaped. Then he let himself get caught by the Corp, believing life couldn't get any worse
Side: Experiments
Puppet Master: Tony Montana
Other: Eric is a very narcissistic person and looks down on almost everyone in Earth, calling them "peasants". He speaks in a faux English accent to sound more sophisticated. People call him Fancy, but he doesn't like that nickname.

Let me know if it needs editing.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Aww this sounds cool, count me in. This is my first time doing this, so let me know if I do something wrong.
Name: Drake Hazone
Power(s): Lightning Manipulation and Superior Eyesight
Appearance: Drake stands at 6.1 ft. He has long, black hair that he ties to a ponytail. He is usually seen his signature black collar shirt, with the sleeves rolled to the elbows. He also wears dark blue jeans. He has a goatee, and a tattoo on his wrist with the words Witness across it, like a bracelet tattoo.
Bio: Drake is a junior at his High School. He is regarded as a troublemaker, a bad influence, basically bad news. His parents left him alone with a guardian who died when he was young, causing him to make it in life his own way. He was rumored to have been involved in all sorts of crimes since he was 13, but they could never be proven. He has no concept of morality, and wouldn't give a single thought to anyone but himself. That being said, he hardly ever speaks, and is hardly ever spoken to anymore, mainly because most people are afraid to approach him, to which he approves.
Side: Materials.
Puppet Master: Supervegeta
Other: Giving Drake powers is like a dream come true to him, and he will use it to bring down any Experiment he will run into. "Alive" in Dead or Alive isn't really an option for him.

Last edited:

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
Years
SU

I've never really done a RP before, but this one sounded quite interesting! If there are any problems that need fixing, please tell me.

Name: Jeremy Davis
Power(s): Can tell if someone is lying, and Echolocation
Appearance: Messy blond hair, and brown eyes. 5'7'' tall. Dark blue T-shirt with a black hoodie, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers.
Bio: In simple terms, Jeremy is known as a gentlemen. He is a straight A student, only getting in trouble when he takes the blame for others. He often speaks in an old time manor, refering to himself often as 'a knight', and often uses the name 'milady' when speaking to a female. When Jeremy was taken by The Corp, he was a junior in high school.
Puppet Master: Angel Protection

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Name: Caresse Thompson
Powers: Accelerated Healing and the ability to create utterly devastating illusions and blind your opponent.
Appearance: Caresse stands short for her age at 4"9 and weighs just over 100 lbs. She has long curly bleach blonde hair and deep purple eyes. She wears a simple outfit that is a emerald green tank top, black skinny jeans, Emerald green boots and a black beret.
Bio: Caresse had a tough life growing up. Her parents never wanted her around and even though she managed to get straight A's and be the top of her class she still never got their Praise. Just at the start of her Freshman year in High school Caresse was taken by the Corp for their experiment but accepted the fact figuring her parents wouldn't miss her anyways.
Puppet Master: Marina E. Silver.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Man, I really hope soon. I'm lookin forward to this one.

Years
Name: Luphen Soul
Power(s): Ice & Air Manipulation

Appearance: Luphen is a heterochromia, his left eye is blue & his right eye is white. He wears a white hoodie with a cartoon chibi monkey on the back of it with a white tee under it, with a pair of black jogging pants and boots. He also has long brownish/red curly hair which he usually has in a neat ponytail.

Bio: Luphen was raised by his grandparents since he was 2 months old. He was known as a sharp kid with a quick temper. He is very intelligent and tactical. He is also very strong-willed, stubborn, caring, but also very lazy. He will try his best to get out of doing any labor. The only time he is ready to put in any work is when it has anything to do against The Corp. He was a junior in high school when The Corp came and got him.

Side: Experiment

Puppet Master: Laize

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
(OOC agreed, this jokes pissing me off :) )

Zephyr+ made pic
Years
Alex

Alex walked on the beach. His feet were tired and he couldn't walk anymore. He fell onto the ground and sighed. He couldn't think of any painful way to die then walk. Alex looked at the waves washing and sighed. "Man..." He said. Alex stood up and stretched. He turned around and saw others following him. "We might as well get to know each other if we're gonna live. My name's Alex." Alex waved his hand and sighed.
Alex was knocked out when he came here. He was then thrown into a cell and was tested like a lab rat. He hated this. He then tried with his will to become this... He wanted to get out and fast.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
"Humph..." Eric said, walking along a beach. "Finding my way out of there was just a piece of cake."

He was still walking and began to feel tired. I wonder if this was worth it... he said to himself.

A couple of minutes later, he was so tired he could barely keep on walking. "Ugh...I've got to sit down and take a break..." he said and sat down. He looked at his "inmate clothes" and frowned. "I've got to get rid of these filthy vestments too."

Suddenly he spotted a boy waving at someone "Is he waving at me?" he said, raising his right eyebrow. "Wait...that kid looks familiar..."

Years
(OOC: trying it in first person)

I felt sorry for the people that i was sent to recover what were they called oh yeah The Experiments. I guess i shouldn't since the same thing happened to me and i'm living with it barely.

"Hey will you guys hurry up, the slower we walk the quicker they get away" I had to scream at these guys every second. I started walking faster as myself and the rest of The Materials continued through he forest leading to the beach that they were told The Experiments headed for.All i wanted to do was go home and sleep, eat a burger and watch some t.v. but that wasn't realistic right now. The Materials some name, what that name says to me is that were tools for there bidding but i'll continue this little man hunt just for the fun of it.

(OOC:So what do you think about my first person post?)

Last edited:

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
Aura looked around at the other Experiments. Everyone was tired, and she didn't blame them, she was as well. She clenched a hand around her chest. Her heart had been beating faster and faster since her imprisonment. She wasn't exactly sure what they had done to her, but she knew they'd done something, no doubt about it.

She surveyed the others who'd escaped. Of course she recognized some, it was a given. She had spent enough time in that place that she had to know a few faces. She couldn't recall their names, if they'd ever said them, but she knew their faces, she never forgot a face.

She saw one of the Experiments waving his hand, and surveyed his face. He said something, but most of it just slid right past her. The only part she caught was "My name's Alex." She sunk the information in. Now she could match a face with a name. Black hair, brown eyes, she could fit that with the name, Alex.

Aura pushed her own black hair behind her ear. She knew she needed to know all of her allies. But in reality, they couldn't all stick together. That makes them one big target. No, she knew they had to split, or they would find them, and capture them. She wouldn't be captured, not again. But first, she needed the rest of their names, just in case.

Back