• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake walked in the back of the group of Materials. He despised crowds, but they were all on a mission. They had to bring back the Experiments, dead or alive. Drake smirked a bit.

That's not a hard choice.

Drake observed some of the others. They all seemed incompetant to him. He then heard as one of them spoke. He had brown eyes with black hair and dark skin. He let out a sigh. There was nothing more he wanted than to take down the Experiments with his new powers. He was urging for a fight. But this group would only piss him off and slow him down. He was done with them. They would do nothing to help him. He wanted nothing more to do with them.At that, he moved away from the pack, not saying a word to any of them, and started walking in another direction.

Drake knew it wouldn't be too hard to find the Experiments, especially because most of them would be stupid enough to use their powers in public. Drake wrapped his loose hairs into a firm ponytail and took off.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • Jeremy watched the other Materials. One of them, probably the self-proclaimed 'leader', was barking an order. Something about the Experiments getting away. Speaking of the Experiments, it was his mission to bring them back. Technically, it was all of their missions, but he knew he couldn't slack off. He saw another of them leave the group.

Jeremy stopped walking. The others continued on, following where they believed the Experiments would be. But he didn't follow them. If their enemy was smart, which he figured they were, they wouldn't stay in one place too long, or stay in large groups.

He glanced back at the member that had headed in another direction. He wasn't going to follow him. No, he had a sense that the boy could take care of himself, as could he. He put his hands in his pockets and turned to his left. He'd go this way, the only available direction left aside from going backwards. He wouldn't fail, that word wasn't even in his vocabulary, and there was no need to add it now.

Years
  • Luphen looked around the forest at all the other Experiments around him. He had to grab his chest because of the lack of oxygen in his lungs. "Man, thats the fastest I ran in my life. I swear if I didn't have this air power to speed up my run, I would have been dead." He thought to his self.

After he caught his breathe he used his right hand made little balls of ice appear in his hand. "Honestly, was all that pain really worth this? Was it really worth losing all my friends over? I hate the people who did this! The Corp will pay for what they did and are doing to people like us. Hopefully, one day the Materials will see the truth one day, too. All we are to them are hamsters in a wheel to be watched and observed."

Luphen looked around at the other experiments and walked up to them and introduced his self. "Whats up, I'm Luphen.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • Aura let the new information sink in. Another of the Experiments had introduced themselves. This one's name was Luphen. His left eye was blue, and his right eye was white. Interesting. Aura thought to herself as she registered the information.

She looked at the other Experiments. Two down, seven more to go, not counting herself, that is.

Sighing, she stepped forward and cleared her throat. "My name is Aura Kindle."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Caresse sighed to herself as she followed the rest of the Materials. Who knew it would come to this...getting captured and being told we have to hunt these kids down. Bring them back Dead or Alive...either way I won't fail..I've never failed anything she thought to herself watching as one of the boys went one direction and another one went the other. She then looked back at the boy that had barked orders at them and shook her head. There was no way she was staying with him. She turned and followed the boy that went left because he was closer. "Hi...I'm Caresse...do you mind if I tag along?" she asked looking up at the boy who looked about the same age as her but was much, much taller.

Years
  • Jack continued walking much further ahead of the other but still noticed that at least three of the materials had broke off from the group. He stopped and sighed "you know what im going off alone so you guys do whatever you want I'm leaving." Jack was fed up and took the next path he could find. "Finally i'm away from them" Jack climbed the nearest tree and found a sturdy branch where he could nap. "All i wanted to do was finish this quickly so that I could go back and relax but I guess cant do that with them.

Jack closed his eyes and started to sleep.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • Jeremy stopped upon hearing someone speaking to him. At least he thought they were speaking to him, not that there was much else of anyone to talk to. He bowed to the girl slightly, even if he was on a mission, he was still bound to be polite.

"Hello milady. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Jeremy Davis. And it would be an honor to have you join me." he said, smiling her way.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • No time to slack off...I know the Corp has probably sent someone after me...and the rest of those guys...

Eric got up and kept on walking. He walked towards the guy who was waving, and noticed a girl and another guy nearby, who were introducing themselves. Eric remembered seeing them at the labs.

Oh, whatever... he said to himself and approached them.

"Hello. My name is Eric. I believe we met at those labs." he said in is usual faux accent.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Caresse smiled and giggled as he bowed to her. "Pleasure to meet you too" she said smiling back as she stood next to him. "Thanks for letting me join you and if you don't mind me asking. How did they capture you? For me I was walking home from school and they knocked me out and I woke up there." she said asking him the question as well as giving her answer to it hoping to make him feel comfortable enough to answer.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • Jeremy ran a hand through his messy blond hair, sighing slightly before allowing his smile to reappear. "I was walking. It was late, probably around midnight or so, I have a tendency to lose track of time. Quite honestly I think I walked into something, or maybe they hit me with something, my memory seems to be failing me. Either way, I woke up in that place, and that's about it." he answered, keeping a thoughtful expression on his face.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • "Mine seems to be to, I don't remember where I was on my way home or what knocked me out. I just know something did." Caresse said smiling back at him brushing her bleach blonde hair out of her eyes. "Only one thing about this upsets me and that's missing school. My perfect attendance record is over" she added chuckling. "So What do you think about hunting those other kids down?"

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake looked back to see the Materials splitting up. He smiled as he recalled something from his life before, when he went to school. He remembered as his principal, and by extension the police, constantly scolded him for be a bad influence to other people. He wondered if his leaving first caused the other ones to depart.

Looks like I'm the ideal role model, he said with a quick grin.

Drake quickly put the rest of them out of his mind and focused on his mission, elimination of the Experiments. He needed to get to higher ground. So he proceeded up a hill until he had 360 degrees vision. With his new superior eyesight, he could track down any of the Experiments from miles away. He noticed one of the other Materials climb into a tree and begin to nap. He loathed at his incompetance and considered killing him too, but put that out of his mind for now. He had a mission to do. Drake began to pick up his pace.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura furrowed her brows. It took her a moment, but she placed the face, and nodded her head. That was three Experiments down.

"Yeah. Eric, I think I do remember you." she said, crossing her arms, looking between the three boys in front of her. Suddenly a thought crossed her mind, am I the only girl here? She shook her head, no need to worry about it now. They were free now, as long as they weren't found, they were free.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • "I think. . . it is our mission. They have powers like the rest of us do, but they are on the loose. If they aren't brought back, who knows what they would do. We don't know what powers they'll have, so we need to stay alert. I wouldn't want one of us getting hurt." he said, biting down on his lower lip in consideration.

"On the other subject, school is important, but I think I could fair well without it." he responded to her earlier statement.

Years
  • Luphen smiled and said,"Nice to meet you Aura and Eric." Then he looked around at the other Experiments. "So those anybody got any idea at what we should do next?"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • She nodded in agreement. "It's wise to be careful then. They probably know by now that people are coming after them so if they spot us they probably will attack. Only one of my powers would help. But sadly I can't control it yet so I'm likely not to use it" Caresse said biting her lip.

"And I agree school is important. But like you said I could also fair without it. I just used it in an attempt to make my parents proud. They probably don't know or don't care that I'm gone" she sighed.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura shook her head. "I have a feeling we're gonna have to split up. If we stay in this large group, they're bound to find us. I say we split up in teams of two. That way, we have someone with us we can trust, but we should probably limit the use of our powers. That could signal us out."

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • "Powers you say?" Eric said surprised "I don't feel different...Anyway, you're right...But each group will have to find a safe place to stay..."

What did they do to me in that cell? Give me powers? Hmmm...Interesting...

Years
  • "You mean to say you don't know about your powers? Thats what they been experimenting on us for they been forcefully feeding us powers. Like me, I can conjure and control ice and manipulate air." Luphen said.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • "I'm sure your parents care. Sometimes adults forget what's important as their lives go on. They forget to do things, simple things, and it comes off as they don't care. Believe me, personal experience. Sometimes, you just have to remind yourself that they love you, or you could confront them, but if they don't want to believe they've neglected their duties as a parent, they'll write it off." Jeremy explained, a far off look beginning to appear in his eyes.

He snapped himself out of it. "We should probably get going. We don't want the Experiments to get too far ahead of us."

Back