• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Experiments [PG-13]

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
  • Caresse nodded "Thanks for the advice with my parents" she said with a smile. "And I agree, they've already gotten a head start on us. Not best to let them get more ahead of us. They could still be in a big group but there's the chance they've split up" she said ready to start moving.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • "No, I don't. But I shall discover them soon. I hope I got useful powers..." Eric said "Now, about these groups...We ain't got much time, the Corp's guys are after us...And if they could give US powers, I bet they could give them powers too..." he added, his tone becoming gloomier.

I wonder what my powers are.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • "You've got two powers? Sweet. Mine's not that great. I have sensitive hearing. I can hear for a couple miles ahead of me." Aura said, sighing. "Alright, anyway, there's four us, minus the others who are conversing among themselves. Who's going with me?" Aura asked.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • Jeremy started walking in the direction he had been heading again. "That is correct. And I don't intend on failing this mission." he put his hands behind his head, staring up at the sky. "By the way, just so you know, I can tell when people are lying, and I have Echolocation. Those are my powers."

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Caresse nodded walking next to him her hands in the pockets of her skinny jeans as they walked. "Thanks for telling me. I have accelerated healing and I can create utterly devastating illusions to blind my enemy...problem is so far it does the same to me as well." she sighed. "Hopefully I can learn to control that one"

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
    Years
  • "Well, I think I'll go solo for now." Eric said. "If my powers turn out to be very...well...powerful...I think looking after someone will hold me back."

Suddenly he began to feel hyperactive. His legs began to shake.

"Oh, sweet moses! I think something gave me Energy!" he said and dashed off across the beach at a really high speed. He stopped. "Interesting..." he said and returned to where the other Experiments were.

"Lads, I think I have discovered one of my powers."

Fearless Love

Years
  • "Alright. Luphen and me it is." Aura closed her eyes, concentrating. She blocked out the people in front of her, and the rest of the Experiments, focusing on things farther away. Leaves and animals scurried about, nothing too significant. Just as she was about to give up, she heard something.

Aura shot her eyes open, tensing up. "About six miles back, there's a group of kids, I think they're the people who are after us. We need to get moving now. I say we head East, you alright with that Luphen?" Aura asked.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • "Ah. That is a dangerous power. But handy, if you can control it. As long as I know what I'm looking for, my Echolocation will work. The whole lying thing, I'm not quite sure how useful that will be in capturing others." he sighed, he seemed to be doing that a lot since being captured.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Drake was certain. Those were the Experiments. They were far away, but with his eyes, he saw them, and recognized some of them. However, Drake couldn't just barge in there. They were in a group. He needed to seperate them, or wait for some of them to break off from the group. Then he'd be able to attack. Drake hated waiting, but sat in silence and waited as he noticed the Experiments conversing. He wondered if they knew there were people after them. He would have to be alert.

Another problem was he really didn't know which person had which power. It would make things more difficult, but also more fun.

Years
  • Jack got up from his short nap since he felt uneasy about sleeping when he had a job to do. Jack rose up from the leafs looking around and spotted what seemed to be a group of dots. He counted and realised that it was a larger group than the materials.

"Well well well the experiments all in a little bunch" Jack jumped down from the tree and started walking in the direction in which he saw the dots "to make this fun i'll let them know i'm coming" Jacks hands became engulfed in flames and he started shooting fireballs into the air.

"Yep this will be fun" Jack began laughing and continued firing the fireballs into the air.

Years
  • He said," Im ok with that." Then he made a board out of ice and helped her on. "Hold on tight because I don't know how long I can do this and we war gonna be going real fast." Then He used his right hand to repel air making the board shot through the jungle.

Fearless Love

Years
  • "Hm. That is. . . seriously cool!" then she saw something out of the corner of her eye. Fire. "We gotta go, now!" she said, pointing to where she saw the fire coming from.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Caresse nodded "I just hope I can learn to control it since it's so dangerous. It hurts me too since I can't control it..." she said looking up she saw the fireballs in the sky. "My gut says that's not one of the experiments...ughh. Someone in the material's is gonna send them all running before we even get there."

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • Jeremy sighed in frustration. "And I bet I know who it is. Come on!" he said, going into a run, knowing that by the time they reached the group, they would have already split. "This guy doesn't seem very good at making strategies. He uses blunt force. That can be good, if he's up against someone of that sort. We gotta hurry!"

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
    Years
  • Caresse ran after him managing to keep up but still not as fast as he was. "He seems rash and headstrong. Probably thinks he can easily take them by letting them know he's coming. Stupid best strategy is to stalk quietly and try not to be seen or heard"

Years
  • He looked back and seen the fire. "Dang, thats not to far. Ok, now really hold on because I'm finna put in more force, so we can go faster." Then Luphen pushed repelling more air so they can go faster. Then he used his other hand to fire icicles, which mixed with the repelled air made a deep mist appear.

Angel Protection

Rena's WORLD!
    Years
  • Jeremy nodded his head in agreement. "Also, choosing one or two would be the best option. Trying to capture them all at once is not only stupid but dangerous. They each have powers, it's better to take on a few than the whole pack." Jeremy growled, despite how calm he claimed to be, he couldn't stand people being rash, or doing things without thinking. It was his pet peeve.

Years
  • Jack probably didn't even realize it but anytime he used his fire powers he became even more violent. Jack continued towards the experiments but stopped using his powers in an attempt to trick the experiments to think he was not coming again. Jacks plan was to just take them all out instead of even attempting to capture them since he thought that if they could escape once they could escape again and he wasn't planning on chasing them down twice.

Jack started to run towards the location with a plan in mind and his powers in hand.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Aura nodded her head rapidly. Speed was never really a problem for her, she rode a motorcycle back home, though not without the consequences. What she was scared of, was the fire. She closed her eyes tight, wishing she could make it disappear, but she knew she couldn't. This was real, and she couldn't escape it. She was trapped.

Back