• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Seasons Challenge!

Are these challenges too easy?

• Yes, there are so many Pokemon now there really isn't that big of a limit

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No, it's still tough finding and gathering the right pokemon

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but those expert modes are a huge improvement

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Years
  • Pokemon: Seasons Challenge! (Expert mode for Spring available)

Rules
    1. You pick one of four seasons Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall. Each season has a theme your team must go with. Each theme has type, color, and egg group requirement as well as 2 types of Pokemon that are completely banned from game play and a move restriction. You may play with all versions and hacks (as long as the hack has an ending).
    2. HM slaves are allowed, but cannot be used in battle.
    3. Hacking/Trading is only allowed if you cannot get any of your required pokemon before the 1st badge.
    4. Emulators are allowed, if you do make sure to include pics :D
    5. Teams must have more than 4 or more pokes
    6. Feel free to always ask questions :D
    7. Challenge is complete when your pokes get into the Elite 4 Hall of Fame. (G/S/C and remakes, you must beat Red)
    8. NO LEGENDARIES
    9. To make color requirements easy let's just say NO SHINIES AT ALL
    10. 2 types of Pokemon are completely banned from each season, and that rule cannot be violated, even if the type falls under a certain egg group.
    11. Regarding Egg groups you may only use Pokemon that are secluded to one egg group (basically the first column on Bulbapedia, not the second). There is too many options otherwise.
    12. EXPERT MODES I will be creating a harder version of each season for people to try out. If you beat an expert mode and then 3 other normal campaigns you still count as an ultimate champion. Eventually when there are more challengers there will be an Ultimate Expert Mode championship. Expert modes will be located under the original challenge. The same rules apply pretty much except your first 3 slots of your party will be determined by the expert challenge, and egg groups won't apply.
    13: When you defeat your challenge please post the movesets of your pokemon.

Ultimate Challenge:
    To complete all 4 seasons on 4 different games. Same rules apply.

The following links are needed for reference to decide the pokes that correspond with this challenge
    Egg Groups: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Egg_group
    Color: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color

WINTER CHALLENGE

In this challenge all ice types and white pokemon are free to join your team. You may exploit some sugar plum fairies by using one pokemon from the fairy egg group, and you may have 1 red pokemon and 1 green pokemon, but if you have red, you must have green, if you have green you must have a red pokemon. The two must co-exist or you may have none. Flying types and water types are completely banned from being in this challenge. The move restriction for this season is none of your pokemon may know any ground attacks, no dig or earthquake. That ground is frozen silly, where are you going?

SPRING CHALLENGE

In this challenge all grass types and green colored pokemon are welcome to your team. The egg group you will be allowed is ground (no ice, dark, or fighting), prep that soil. Your team is required to have either 1 pink or 1 purple pokemon (1 or the other not mix and match), or 1 rodent normal type (Bunnery, Zigazoon, Ratata, all those lil mammals). Fire types and Psychics are completely banned from being in this challenge. The move restriction for this season is that all electric pokemon on your team must know rain dance (unless you haven't acquired the TM yet). If you're in a version where that TM/move isn't available... SORRY....

EXPERT MODE
    1. One of your pokemon in your party must be the following: an NFE Pink Pokemon or an NFE flying type
    2. One of your pokemon in the party must be the following: Togepei, Buneary, Far'fetchd, Zigzagoon (all are allowed to evolve)
    3. One of your pokemon must have flower petals on it: (Vileplume, Roselia, etc.)
    4. All other slots in your party are welcome to be any grass type or green pokemon
    5. Egg groups will not be available for expert mode
    6. The banned types and move restrictions from the original challenge apply to expert mode

SUMMER CHALLENGE

In this challenge all water types and red pokemon are allowed on your team. Monster egg group is allowed, because Summer Blockbuster time, and we all love monster movies. Each team is required to either have 1 and only 1 fossil Pokemon (Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Lileep) or 1 and only 1 bug type. Ice types and dark types are completely banned from being in this challenge. The move restriction for this season is that the only water attack (unless its not a direct attack like withdraw or raindance) your Pokemon is permitted to have after acquiring the HM is surf.

EXPERT MODE
    1. One of your pokemon must be from the Egg Group: Water 1
    2. One of your pokemon must be from the Egg Group: Water 2 or Water 3
    3. One of your pokemon must be either a: Krabby, Staryu, Octillery, Wailmer, or Buizel (all are allowed to evolve)
    4. One of your pokemon must either be red or yellow, this isn't a monotype challenge.
    5. Monster egg group cannot be used for this challenge, nor is there fossil or bug clause.
    6. The banned types and move restrictions from the original challenge apply to expert mode

FALL CHALLENGE

In this challenge all dark types and brown pokemon are allowed on your team. Pokemon from the Humanshaped egg group are also allowed. Each team is required to either have 2 ghost types on your team, or 2 psychics MUST BE 2 NOT MIX AND MATCH. Double double toil n trouble. Grass types and normal types (unless it is /flying) are completely banned from being in this challenge. Move restriction for this season is all fire moves are banned. Everything is so dry why would you wanna start a fire?

Challengers:
    Spoiler:

Ultimate Challengers: (Challenge is colored once completed)
    Meri-tje: Winter Spring Summer Fall
    Laure: Winter Spring Summer Fall

Champions:
    Meri-tje - Crystal Version - Summer
    Laure - Emerald Version - Spring
    Justanother-ravenclaw - Emerald Version - Winter

Pokemon: Quests- I felt like making a few more challenges. They don't revolve around the theme of seasons but have the same rules and set up as the seasons challenges. There is no ultimate championship or anything like that, because I plan on adding a lot. They will all be set up like the Seasons Expert modes requiring certain pokemon, and making the rest of your party available for a certain type and color.

LEGENDARY QUEST
    1. One of your pokemon in your party must be the following: an NFE of a starter in your game. It is the unlikely hero in this quest.
    2. One of your pokemon in the party must be the following: Gyarados, Milotic, Lileep, or Aridos
    3. One of your pokemon must be a steel type that, according to the sprite for that game, is standing on two legs (your knight in shining armor)
    4. All other slots in your party are welcome to be any dragon type or orange pokemon.
    5. Normal and Electric types are completely banned from this quest.
    6. Move restrictions are as follows: You may not shield yourself on this quest it's all about bravery. No screens, no substitute, dig, dive, fly (cept on HM Slaves), protect, or detect. 2 out of 4, or 3 out of 6 of your pokes must have a fighting move.

Notes:
    People have lives, but frequent updates would be awesome to spread the word of the challenge as well as to see what gets done first (I'll race you >:) Also if you are thinking of doing a hack make sure it goes as far as the Elite 4 before you attempt it. That information is usually in their faq. I suggest Flora Sky for it is completed and fun. Oh, and in order to get your name listed in the ultimate challenge rooster you've had to have beaten one season.

User: Laure
    Challenge: Spring
    Blanket: Floral Sky (Emerald Hack)

Thanks to Sooyun for the userbars

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • User: Kobora (When I post updates, I refer to myself as Blissy.)
    Challenge: Summer
    Game: Yellow

I can get some userbars for this challenge if you want any.

Years
  • User: Kobora (When I post updates, I refer to myself as Blissy.)
    Challenge: Summer
    Game: Yellow

I can get some userbars for this challenge if you want any.

If you want to I would super thank you D:

Then my sig would be sexy

Update: I'm actually going to start off in Emerald version that way I can have Treecko.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Alright, I'll get right to it. I can't start up my challenge until I'm done with Yellow for my Normal UMC. I'm almost done, so I could start soon.

Years
  • Rule update: The ground egg group just offered way too many options so I had to cap it at some species. I looked at the available egg groups for the other seasons and it is limited enough so no more worries there :D

Welp

I got my first badge

RUSTBORO CITY
    PLAYER: Laure
    BADGES: 1
    POKEDEX: 4
    TIME: 2:28

MY SPRING TEAM
    Reptar (male Treecko) Lv. 15
    GanGan (male Ziggazoon) Lv. 13
    Sayu-Roo (female Shroomish) Lv. 5 (probably won't use it til later)

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • okay the rules for spring are confusing. We can't use electric types in the ground egg group, but we can use a "thunder type poke" with Rain Dance?

For example, Electrike is Green, an Electric type in the ground egg group, and can learn Rain Dance. Talk about conflict. It's the only green electric type though.

Years
  • okay the rules for spring are confusing. We can't use electric types in the ground egg group, but we can use a "thunder type poke" with Rain Dance?

For example, Electrike is Green, an Electric type in the ground egg group, and can learn Rain Dance. Talk about conflict. It's the only green electric type though.

If it's green you may use it because they are allowed no matter what, you may use any of the ground egg groups (unless its electric), because Electrike is green it's already allowed in, so it doesn't apply, but if it was green/ground egg group/fire type it couldn't be in cause Fire types aren't allowed in with any exception

Basically the type allowed is law, egg groups and colors are exception to the law, the banned type is uber law that can never be violated

Now for your question. Electrike is green so it can be on the team no matter what. On your team you MUST either have a purple/pink pokemon, normal rodent type. Let's say you don't want any of those another option is a let's say a Pikachu or something that otherwise wouldn't be allowed in this challenge, but it has to know raindance to keep with the theme.

Gah I just made that sound a lot more complicated than it should be, but I had to ban some types from the ground egg group because there were just so many choices and the idea of these challenges are to limit choices so the players have teams they'd never have in free play.

Edit: Oh and to make this even more confusing Electrike is the exception to the rule since its green, but if you evolve it it's no longer green so in order to qualify to be on your team it needs to know rain dance

OOORRRRRRR you have me thinking that I should change the ban to something else. Electric still goes with spring, yeah actually I will change that ^_^ so everything I just told you was a waste.

RULE UPDATE: Thanks to jdthebud I basically decided to unban thunder types from spring and instead took my raindance restriction and came up with a new idea to put move restrictions on every season. D: the challenge just got furthered.

Route 109
    PLAYER Laure
    BADGES 2
    POKeDEX 7
    TIME 4:17

Reptar (male Grovyle) Lv. 19
    Shmoo (female Sableye) Lv. 15
    GanGan (male Zigzagoon) Lv. 17

Well Reptar finally evolved, gah I feel like my pokes aren't leveling up fast enough ;_;

I decided to fill up my purple/pink/rodent slot with my Shmoo here. Pretty much the rodent was fulfilled no matter what because GanGan is in the ground egg group, and I needed this one for the 2nd gym. I already lost against Brawly once before catching this pokemon

and then bam I beat him >:

now they work together :D

Last edited:

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Would this be a valid team?

Summer challenge:

Electrode (red pokémon)
    Feraligatr (only Surf) (water type)
    Ariados (1 bug)
    Lickytung (monster egg group)
    Marowak (monster egg group)
    Poliwrath (only Surf) (water type)

Oh whatever I started this off so I hope I didn't do anything wrong!

Started my Crystal Game on Emulator
    Named Myself Meri and went on to get my Starter
    Picked Totodile, the Water type! and named him Jaws.

Did the sidequest and defeated my Rival with ease.
    I named him TheX (just some random thing I came up with)
    screen1.jpg

Trained Totodile a bit and went on t0 get my next team member
    Stinger, the spinarak. My bug type for this run.

After training Stinger up to level 7 the trainers were no match for it.
    Easily made my way to Violet City. Once there I went to the pokémon center and healed up.
    Jaws is now level 12 and Stinger level 10!

Nicely deviding the work, I'll use Stinger to make quick work of Sprout Tower,
    and Jaws to pown the Gym! (and the Hoothoot in Sprout Tower)
    Screen2.jpg

Easily defeated Sprout Tower and got HM05 Flash!
    Gym went down Easy as well, and for Defeating the Leader we get TM31: Mud Slap.

Filled up the XP-for both my Pokémons and now both level 14!

After a while finally arrived in Azelea Town!
    Pokémon are now level 18/17
    Jaws Evolved and Spinarak learned Night Shade.

After Defeating Team Rocket Spinarak was level 19!
    On to the fight with my Rival.
    Stinger Totally Sweeped his Team and TheX ran off.

Team before the gym Leader:
    Jaws level 19
    Stinger level 21

Screen3.jpg

Stinger kickt Bugsy's ass, grew to level 22 and Evolved!

After a while finally made it to Goldenrod City
    I skipped as many trainers as possible, grabbed the coin case, and bought my new team member!
    Cluba, the level 15 female Cubone!

I let Cluba take care of all the trainers in Goldenrod and the surrounding routes
    And took her to the Bug Catching Contest!

Pokémon Team after training:

Jaws level 22
    Stinger level 24
    Cluba level 25 @ Quick Claw
    Screen4.jpg

Last edited:

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Cluba easily took out Whitney with Bonemerang
    Clefairy died with 2 Bonemerangs, Miltank with 3.

Suduwoodoo died to Jaws' Water Gun
    Ecruteak City, finally!
    Kimono Girls here I come! (I love them lol)
    They weren't a problem at all since I was quite overleveled lol
    (Not really since the gym in Ecruteak has a level 25 Gengar)
    Now we have Surf so bye bye Water Gun for Jaws
    Second HM move on him

Team Before the Leader:

Stinger (Ariados) level 27
    Cluba (Cubone) level 27 @ Quick Claw
    Jaws (Croconaw) level 27

The gym was easy!
    This actually is the first time I didn't have any kind of trouble with this Gym lol
    With only 3 pokémon I still had 2 pokémon with super effective moves,
    and one with normal effective moves

Cluba grew to level 28 and evolved

Went to the Lake of Rage and killed Gyarados
    Then hurried over to the Team Rocket base for my next Team member
    I caught Voltorb and named it Tumbo!

The rest of the Rocket Hideout was also fairly easy
    (Was to be expected since they all are just weak hehehe)

I left the Gym for what it was for now and went on to Olivine City
    (I normally do that part first, but since I had to get Voltorb...)

Well I guess that's it for today lol
    Not sure I'll be updating tomorrow, maybe a small part

Btw this time I don't really have many screens
    Only one of catching Voltorb but I won't include it since it's only one
    I'll try to make more screens next time
    But when I'm speed playing I tend to forget the screens hehe

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Shameless double post lol

I went to get the Good Rod and fished up my next team member
    Poliwag! I nick named it Slam.
    I deleted bubble and water gun in favor of Surf and Headbutt
    Now my team is almost complete!
    On to Cainwood City now.
    (I taught Cluba Strenght)
    Training Poliwag in the Lighthouse first
    Slam grew to level 25, learned Rain Dance, and evolved!

Finally made it to Chuck
    He was boasting about his Strenght as usual
    I decided to go in with Stinger and take it from there
    Stinger made quick work of Primape
    But Poliwrath's Surf was too Powerfull
    I decided to fight Water with Water and called out Jaws
    He Cut an end to Poliwrath's Rampage and that was that
    Chuck was defeated, we got the badge and TM01
    Screens5.jpg

Straight to Mysticalman Eusine
    His team wasn't a problem at all
    I did have the advantage in level and number of team members

Jasmine has never been so easy
    Cluba didn't even break a sweat against her pokémon
    Straight on to Pryce for my 7th badge!
    Not quite straight lol since I needed to get myself something first
    TM Sludge Bomb! for Stinger.
    Managed to get enough money for game corner coins and got Thunder
    Learned it to Tumbo
    (Yay for Rain Dance + Thunder accuracy 100% combo)
    Screen6.jpg

I didn't even need the Rain Dance Thunder combo for Pryce
    Slam's Headbutt did most of the work
    Defeated Pryce and got Icy Wind!

Now finally I could get my last team member
    (Ignoring professor Elm's plee to go and check on team rocket)
    The first encounter was a Lickytung, and a female one!
    Speaking of luck lol, mostly I have to search for hours on end
    I caught it, and named her Lilly!

Training Lilly on the same route we got her
    Snatching the phone number of the dude that finds water stones
    (Hoping he'll find one soon)

Encountered a shiny tentacool! (Screen)
    I didn't bother catching it since I didn't need it
    But I thought I'd mention it since it's quite fun lol

Fist part of team rocket was a breeze, as was expected
    Now for the most fun part, the rival battle
    This one actually is one of the most interesting in the entire game in my opinion

My team after team rocket:

Stinger (Ariados male) lvl 35

Sludge Bomb
    Night Shade
    Leech Life
    Constrict

Cluba (Marowak female) lvl36 @ Quick Claw

Bone Club
    Bonemerang
    Headbutt
    Strenght

Jaws (Feraligatr male) lvl 34

Surf
    Cut
    Scratch
    Bite

Tumbo (Electrode) lvl 37

Thunder
    Rollout
    Sonicboom
    Selfdestruct

Lilly (Lickytung female) lvl 35

Lick
    Thunder Punch
    Fire Punch
    Stomp

Slam (Poliwhirl male) lvl 34

Surf
    Rain Dance
    Headbutt
    Ice Punch

Slightly underleveled in my opinion
    Time to do something about that!
    Screen7.jpg

Ciz

La la la ♪
    Years
  • Imma join! I just downloaded Flora Sky :D

Username: Ciz
    Challenge: Winter (First, but about to tackle em all :D)
    Game: Pokemon Flora Sky

Add me up soon! :D Thanks, and imma start ASAP! :)

Years
  • Hi Ciz I wrote you up have fun with winter I think it's kinda the hardest of them lol

anyway here is my update

MAUVILLE CITY
    PLAYER: Laure
    BADGES: 3
    POKeDEX: 11
    TIME: 9:43

I decided to ditch Reptar and instead evolve Shroomish and use it cause a fighting grass is much more useful than a regular grass type

I fought my homie Brendan and I barely won ;_;......
    ;_;

but eventually I got my 3rd badge, badges seem to come pretty fast in this game, but that could just be me. Idk lol.

GanGan (male Lindone) Lv. 24
    Shmoo (female Sableye) Lv. 23
    Sayu-Roo (female Breloom) Lv. 26

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    I am going to start this on crystal also, and since all but fall are being done, im gonna do that one. Since its really hard to get any dark types early in the game, and the only one I would want anyway is a Houndoom, Im just not gonna have any of those. Im gonna stick to a bit of a halloweenish theme. My team is proposed as:

Noctowl (Brown - Normal, but also Flying) - Owls are just kinda a regular creepy animal
    Slowbro (Psychic #1) - The fat one that eats all the candy, plus his shell almost looks like he is hauling around a pillowcase filled with candy
    Hypno (Psychic #2) - Just kinda fits I think
    Marrowak (Brown) - Wears a mask.. A Bone mask.. Carries a bone.. Found in cemetaries. Good fit for that I think
    Machamp (Humanshape) - He has 4 arms.. nuff said

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am going to start this on crystal also, and since all but fall are being done, im gonna do that one. Since its really hard to get any dark types early in the game, and the only one I would want anyway is a Houndoom, Im just not gonna have any of those. Im gonna stick to a bit of a halloweenish theme. My team is proposed as:

Noctowl (Brown - Normal, but also Flying) - Owls are just kinda a regular creepy animal
    Slowbro (Psychic #1) - The fat one that eats all the candy, plus his shell almost looks like he is hauling around a pillowcase filled with candy
    Hypno (Psychic #2) - Just kinda fits I think
    Marrowak (Brown) - Wears a mask.. A Bone mask.. Carries a bone.. Found in cemetaries. Good fit for that I think
    Machamp (Humanshape) - He has 4 arms.. nuff said

Oh I did a rule update today before you posted this lol and I will post i here cause you might change your back about Houndour

RULE CHANGE: Due to the possibility of not being able to get two toxics without hacking I changed the move restrictions. No fire moves may be used during the fall campaign

Oh and another-ravenclaw's update he is doing the challenge from tumblr

justanother-ravenclaw asked:
    Erm, I just got the second. Wait, no. I just destroyed the third gym with my new flareon.

Current Party (I'll be sticking with this until i can get an absol and sneasel). I don't name them because I lack the creativity to do so.

Flareon - Lvl 22
    Gardevoir - Lvl 37
    Grovyle - Lvl 22
    Glalie - Lvl 14

Last edited:

tharding6

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    update 1:

Went to meet prof. Elm. Got Chikorita (my team is strongest
    against fire types, and it can use cut).

Caught a male Hoothoot, Named him Jack. Like Jack o Lattern
    because the eyes glow similar to one. I noticed that he was
    owning other Hoothoot, so I checked out his IV's:

HP : 30 - 31
    Atk: 20 - 23
    Def: 20 - 23
    SAt: 14 - 27
    SDf: 17 - 21
    Spd: 29 - 31
    --AVG: 22.0313 ... Sick for not even catching multiple
    Hoothoots

Then I just trained Jack. I went through the sprout tower and
    he grew to lv 12 so I challenged the gym and won. He grew to
    lv 13.

Now its time to pick up the egg and continue my journey. I
    made my way down the route south toward Azalea and crushed
    everyone I came against. When I entered the Union Cave I knew
    I had a bit of work cut out for me, because my only Pokemon
    was a Flying/Normal type. The Hiker battles were interesting
    to say the least, but Jack prevailed.

After making it through the Union Cave, I knew it was time to
    get my second Pokemon. So I went and talked to Kurt and went
    down to the Slowpoke Well. I Caught a Slowpoke and named it
    Treat (Halloween).

My Hoothoot is now level 18 so treat needs some training to catch
    up. So I trained Slowpoke to Level 14, and Jack to 20 so he would
    evolve into Noctowl.

Time for Bugsy. All it took was 4 pecks from my Noctowl, and it
    was game over.

Years
  • justanother-ravenclaw asked:
    So update on my winter challenge:

Fortree City

PLAYER: Brian
    BADGES: 6
    POKeDEX: 21
    TIME: 33:08 (I was training most of the time to get trapinch to a Vibrava, so I was at x8 emulation)

Party! I Decided to give them names.

Isacc (Male Flareon) lvl 36
    Laure (Female Vibrava) lvl 40
    Castle (Male Gardevoir) lvl 44
    Truth (Female Absol) lvl 25 (Brand-New addition, replaced an Oddish HM Slave for Cut)
    CdrShepard [Commander Shepard] (Male Glalie) lvl 32
    Play-Doh (Male Castform) lvl 25

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Lol
    Just Yesterday I thought I might have a shot at winning the race
    But now I remember, I have to get 16 badges instead of 8
    So obviously the 1st or 3rd gen games will win the race XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Not my fault Gamefreak decided to be losers and only incorporate 2 regions in one game >: how awesome would it have been for Hoenn to be in Sinnoh or 5th gen? A lot of people agree 2nd gen is boss so why doesn't Nintendo say 'oi let's try and recapture this formula'

Anyway I spent 30 minutes gathering ash for no reason. It dawned on me there is no eevee in this game so no Vaporeon for me I have to plot on what my next poke will be, but probably Electrike

Meri-tje

Cute Pokémon FTW!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2011
    Oh that sucks =(
    I have some updates ready lol

---------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Slowpoke well and got TM Raindance!
    Learned it to Tumba!

Tumba's moveset:

Light Screen
    Rollout
    Rain Dance
    Thunder

Went to take care of the last part of team rocket in goldenrod

Went straight for Tin Tower
    (not really for suicune but to battle those elders)

Now on my way to the last town, Blackthorn for my 8th badge!

Clair actually went down fairly easily
    Stinger took care of her 3 Dragonair on its own!
    Tumba failed to 2hko Kingra unfortunately, but slam finished it!

Realising I forgot to bring an HM slave...

Finally got that over with, on my way back to New Bark
    Holly crap wild Raikou!
    It fled... (of course it did lol, it always does)

Victory Road was easy, even though I carried 2 HM slaves
    and left 2 of my valuable team members in the box

Now the league...
    Something tells me this isn't going to be quite as easy...
    Maybe I should do some more training first

My team before the league:

Cluba level 40 @ Quick Claw

Bone Club
    Strenght
    Bonemerang
    Headbutt

Stinger level 40

Sludge Bomb
    Constrict
    Leech Life
    Night Shade

Tumbo level 41

Thunder
    Rain Dance
    Rollout
    Light Screen

Lilly level 41

Thunder Punch
    Fire Punch
    Stomp
    Rock Smash

Jaws level 43

Surf
    Bite
    Cut
    Slash

Slam level 44 (Poliwhirl, still no water stone call sigh)

Surf
    Ice Punch
    Body Slam
    Rain Dance

I decided to put Jaws first against Will
    I was sure he could pull some punches with Bite

Stocked all the items I didn't need and bought tons of Revives, Full Heals and Hyper potions

ELITE FOUR WILL

Spoiler:

ELITE FOUR KOGA

Spoiler:

---------------------

No screens but I did do a full description lol

Double post again lol

Up next is Bruno!
    I have no flying or psychic moves so I decided to go in with Stinger!

Spoiler:

ELITE FOUR KAREN

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Now on to the boat lol

Last edited:
    Back