• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Jade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
Years
  • Now, as some of you may know, there was another RP started by me called Death Jade. It was sadly never finished, but I think I'll finish it off here, and use that as the beginning for the Sequel.

After a great fight so many years ago, the war between good and evil had ended. Everyone on the side of good had died, everyone that is, except for Ari. He remained alone, and in the end, defeated the evil and destroyed the Death Jade. Or so we are meant to believe.

Years after the war ended, Ari was proclaimed king of the land, and alongside him, he was given a mysterious crystal found by his High Priest. He was corrupted by power and brought back the world as it was before. He filled it with monsters, demons, and all other nightmarish things that children fear at night.
    Akwardly enough, a few warriors once again escaped the crystal's power and remembered everything. They were shown visions of what was to be in the future if Ari was not stopped. They were also given one precious stone, containing all their powers and abilities.
    Now, they are on a quest to stop Ari from eventually destroying the world and humanity with it

You are one of those warriors.
    FOrm-

Name-
    Age-
    Description-
    Personality-
    Weapons- *limit three*
    Job1-
    Job2- *secondary skill ability. Much like a Knight with Black Magic in the Tactics games.*
    Other*

Name-Vincent
    Age- Unknown
    Description-Looks like dude in attachment
    Personality- He is a very logical person, but at times, losses his temper and control over his actions.
    Weapons- Cerberus Gun, Masamune, and Perseus Bow
    Job1- Alchemist
    Job2- Black Mage
    Other- When he losses control, he transforms into the Chaos beast *in attahment* and can only be stopped after severe injuries. He is a skilled fighter with all types of weapons, but prefers his Cerberus Gun and Perseus Bow.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Name- Kururu
    Age- Doesn't know
    Description- http://www.gaming-media.com/rpg/rhapsody/Artwork/kur0.jpg (Pic too big to post... and I have no clue howta use attachments...)
    Personality- Kururu is Energetic and happy, Even though she is clueless about her past, and hides her despair inside.
    Weapons- Tiny knife, Magic
    Job1- Thief
    Job2- Red mage
    Other: Has no clue about her past...

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • Alright, we got our first member. Well, a bit of Info for you all first.
    The Death Jade-
    The Death Jade is an extremely powerful crystal with the power to grant it's holder eternal power. The last wielder was eventually defeated by Ari and corrupted by its power.
    Ari- Current ruler of the world. His mind has been corrupted by the Death Jade's power when he remade the world in his image. He was played by FireEmporer in the first Death Jade RP.

Years
  • name:Jason
    description:spiky blond hair,blue baggy pants, black long sleeved tee
    personality:seems unforgiving but is really a kind person when you get to know him
    job 1:assasion
    job 2:alchemist sort of dude
    other:likes to hide in the shadows until needed

we're all sorta choosing Ragnarok Online sort of characters and jobs aren't we?

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • Ok, let's try and stay on topic please :D
    Anyways, thank you for joining, and actually, the first Death Jade was FFT based for the jobs, but I guess it's Ragnarok as well. Anyways, all we need is one more person to start.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    >.< Ack sorreh... Try not to do it again... Two more people!

Years
  • um I got the Sakray test server but it don't work.I tried the Client Download and it sadi like 6 hours it would take to finish and then when I only had like 2 hours to go it froze.now I try to download it again.and my E-mail is messed up so I can't confirm I'm a member on the site so..yeah its bad.

so we all need is one more person?can I ask someone if they want to join?

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Name: Cloud
    Description: Blue eyes, Blonde hair with anime hairstyle. Black clothes including gloves
    Personality: very friendly, but he would risk his own life just to protect the world.
    Weapons: A silver and blue sword and shield, and a bow.
    Job1: Mercenary
    Job2: Knight

ok, when are we going to start? XD

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • OOC: Alright, let us step into the amazing journey that is " DEATH JADE". BTW, we start out after a fierce storm. Your character was doing something when the storm hit. Somehow, he was knocked unconscious and awakes being the only normal one around. ALSO, NO POWERPLAYING!!!!!

IC:Where am I? I asked myself. All I remembered was a big storm while I was patching up my hut. Then....
    " ARRRRGHHHH!!!!!" A shooting pain went up and down my spine, almost knocking me out again. I was seeing flashes of what went on before. I was on the roof...*FLASH* Lighting*FLASH* I got hit *FLASH* Then a woman...looked like Lucretia...*FLASH*
    I seemed fine now, the pain was lessened. I stood myself up, grasping the edges of my Cerberus Gun, my darling Lucretia's last gift. I began walking aroud what should have been my hut, but I was outside, and in a forest!
    Ari got rid of the forest here though...what's happened to the world?

Years
  • I awoke in a strange forest.the past events of the day were all a blur to me.I remembered walking out of my house and seeing a flash of lightning.then I awoke here.I gripped my blade more tightly and walkied out of the clearing.I almost fell.
    "Oh no I'm on a mountain!!"I groaned.I started down seeing freaky things on my way.
    (ahh I forgot to put my weapons!!!
    weapons:two-handed blade,round shuruken thingys,dagger)

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I woke up in a forest. ll I rememebed, is that I was going to spar with a friend of mine, until a a storm came and something knocked me out.. "what the hell happened?" I said as I looked around. I decided to search for possible clues of what happened after the storm, or while the storm came.

Years
  • (oops.okay uh what are we supposed to do?)
    I walked down the mountain for a while until I came to a forest.I wanted to leave this strange mountain with all the strange things on it.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu Woke up aching all over "Where am I? I was flying around, and BAM! I wake up!" She wondered what was up. "Maybe I'd better See the king about this!" She looked around, And saw some strange creatures, And Nervously flew off, Unbeknownst to her, that this was only the start of something greater.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
  • I calmed myself, because as someone wise once told me, nothing is gained from panicking. I kept calm, and began searching for a way out of this forest. I ran into something though. When I touched it, a seemingly invisible wall turned bright purple and emitted a light shock.
    " What a nifty trick," I said.
    " GLad you think so," a voice said," each time you touch it, the shock will get stronger. That is of course, unless you defeat me."
    As the shadowy figure walked out of the shadows, I recognized who it was," Al, what are you doing dressed like that?" I asked him.
    " How do you know my name?" He paused,"It doesn't matter, you will soone be dead." He said, lunging at me, spear in hand.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu Looked down, and Saw A creepy looking guy, And another creepy looking guy, attacking him. "Hmmm, What IS That? Lets take a look" She said to her slef, and dove down, only to be shocked "AHHHHHH" She yelled Then Tried Many diffrent spells,And slipped through a gravity spell, and fell on The ground On Al's head. "OWWWW!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back