• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Jade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "STOPARA!" She used, stopping the skulls, then took them out with Thunder, fire, and blizzard spells "Kururu is a powerful Mage!"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "I can see that" I said kinda jokingly. "Karuru, do you have any idea about where the hell is going your 'little' friend?" I told her looking at her then at the transformation.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu muttered "Aero..." And Drew her knife and flew towards Chaos "You won't go no further! Kururu will stop you!" She flew into Chaos and dug the knife into him "Sorry mister"

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    The pain was seemingly invisible.
    The knife had just barely pierced the skin.
    The Chaos was angry though. It used it's wings and knocked Kururu away. Before she landed, it struck at her with the still equipped Satan Blade.
    She's going to be out a while I thought.
    The Chaos kept walking, eager on Ari's death

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu fell on the ground, knocked out, but managed to get the words "Mister... Aren't I you're friend?" She then blacked out

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu's breathing slowed, and her heart did too... The satan blade and the wing attack were just too powerful. She was slipping away...

Years
    "Let him go.he will do no evil.I can see it in his eyes.he is out to kill someone.not someone evil but of innocence.let him go and I will pursue him."I said apon arriving.I had charged back up the hill when the skulls had chased me.sure I had been hitten a couple times but I was nothing compared to the fairy.
    "stay here.you are too weak to go on and you need someone to care for you right now.besides, this is for my line of work."I said leaving them to follow the path left by the giant oozaru.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    OOC: Isn't an Oozaru the giant monkey from DBZ? I changed into a satanic creature....

IC:The words of the tiny one were having more effect than I thought. I was slowly starting to regain control over my body, and the Chaos didn't like it.
    It was as if we had a fight inside my mind, and surely enough, I was winning.
    After a while, I regained full control and was able to transform back.
    It was more painful than it was last time. I was exhausted. All I could do was hope no one was hrut, and that nothing would hurt me...

Years
    (yeah an oozaru is the giant monkey from DBZ.I couldn't think of anything else and we don't know that its called chaos.)
    I walked back over to the other two.
    "Looks like your 'friend' is back to normal."I said sitting down.
    (FIREEMPORER I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU IF YOU KILL YOUR CHARACTER!!!..........AGAIN!!!)

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    "Ugh..." I slowly awakened with a dull taste in my mouth. " I always knew evil tasted worse when not cooked." I made my self laugh a bit with that, and began trying to stand. I wasn't really able to, but I wasn't stopped either. I screamed out in pain though, it seemed as if I had broken something.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    ooc: HAHAHA!!!

ic: I saw Kaururu knocked out, knowing that he would not answer me I just stepped aside her, looking at the transformation of the guy. When Karuru said those words that had an effect in the transformation of the person infront of us, I was surprised that she was fighting so much for her friend, nothing could be seen in the town I lived in. Suddenly the person started to transform back. He seemed to be in pain when he transformed back. I just walked a little towards him and asked "are you alright?". Waiting for an answer I turned around to see Karuru.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu Pulled herself up, and casted a curaga Spell on herself. "Kururu Is okay! And How are you Mister? Do you require a Healing spell Mister?"

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    " Do I look okay?" I said grumpily." If I was okay, would I be lying on the ground, almost dying? I mean seriously. You seem to be a bit slow on the uptake there. I mean when someone yells out in pain, it means they aren't ok! Sheesh! "
    I stood up once more,using my Masamune to steady myself. " I need no potion from someone who can barely speak properly. I have my own ways of healing myself."
    I dug into my coat pocket and dug out a small potion. It didn't heal me much, but it lessened the need of my blade.
    " Now, if you don't mind, I have a king to go kill."

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Mister! You are so mean! I mean, I was trying to be helpful, and what do I get? A yelling at! And why would you kill king Ari?" Kururu asked

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "ok whatever you say" I said with sarcasm to the person. After hearing what he said , again, I was amazed, I lived in a poor and scared town. "so , you going to kill the king?" I told him.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "HELLO! WHY ARE YOU GONNA KILL THE FREAKING KING?" Kururu Yelled annoyed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back