• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Jade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    He had been hit, but quickly threw this person away towards his barrier. He lunged at me once more, this time being sure to at least get close.

I quickly dodged his spear and unholstered my Cerberus gun. I started shooting at him, as if he was just another wild animal. I had heard someone falling nearby, but paid it no heed. I kept my mind on Al. After the dust cleared, he was still standing, as if nothing had happened.
    " You are weak," he said, then launched his spear at me.
    I jumped back, and did a backwards flip to get at a distance. I quickly holstered my gun and unsheathed my Masamune!
    " Bring it on," I said calmly.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu Started flinging Magic at the guy with the spear "Kururu Thinks you are a meanie! Were you the one who used the magic that hurt Kururu?" She yelled Charging at him Attacking.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    OOC: This post will be as Al. I will also play most of the NPC's of this RP.

IC: " Shuddup will ya! I'm having a fight here!" I screamed, tossing a magic shuriken at this new thing. " That shuriken is fixed on your heat signal. Not even the most intense of fire spells can distort it. Now, back to you Vincent."
    He had already unsheathed his Masamune and was anxiously awaiting my next attack. I ran forth and picked up my spear.
    I ran towards him and slashed at the ground below his feet, trying to knock him down. He jumped up and slashed down at me with the Masamune. I blocked it, and almost struggled to maintain control. He was stronger than the king had said.
    I jumped backwards and called back my Shuriken. I used a nifty skill I'd learned from the King's jester and prodocued my Smoke Bomb from my coat. I threw it towards Vincent and Kururu, who was now right next to him, and laughed.
    I ran back towards the castle, but not before shooting out my Shuriken once more, this time to trigger an explosion from my smokebomb.
    Less than three seconds later, the explosion was heard, but I was alread too far to be hit from the shockwave.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    '"Ruru!" Kurur Cried, Getting cought in the explosion. After the smoke passed, Her little body on the ground, Not dead, But badly injured. Her little wings twiched

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    AS VINCENT: I awoke with such pain in my side, and when I saw, I realized a small branch had broken through my skin!
    It was one of the most painful things I'd ever felt. The pain was unbearable, and Kururu was barely awakening. Before I could stop it, I was transforming into Chaos. It was barely my second time, but the pain was still so real...My eyes started glowing red, and my skin turning purple. Before I completely changed, I was able to tell Kururu something," RUN!!!!!!!!"

AS AL: I had reached the castle and was already on my way to see the king. Although Ari was barely in his twenties, he was already seen as one of Tokyo's best kings ever. He was so powerful, yet so innocent. No one but me knew why though. It had all started with that jewel he was given.
    That's not my business I told myself. I made my way up the many flights of stairs to the king's chamber.
    " Move aside," I told the guards, who although never liked me, were forced by the High Priest to obey. I went in and bowed to the king," M'lord Ari, the deed has been completed."
    He simply gave me a slight hand gesture and I knew he was pleased. He signaled once more and the high priest appeared. He covered the king in yet another cloak, and told me," Your next assignment is to go and recover the Life Gem from it's keeeper in London. It will be a long journey, but you will be accompanied."
    I smiled and eagerly agreed to this task.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Kururu Innocent Curocity got the best of her, so she stayed. "NO! Kururu Is staying With Mister!" She said stubbornly "Mister is Kururu's friend!" He fluttered around his head Happily.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As I was walking around I heard an explosion. I ran over the place I head it, and I saw a person transforming into something big, and possibly meanie in that form; and a .... fairy? or something little tha flew around that person's head. I rested my body on a tree but still looking at them. I stared at them, and calmly told the 'fairy': "Hey, is that your friend? Do he need something to calm down? and , maybe this is not the time to ask but, what's your name?".

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Kururu's name is Kururu! And I dunno What's wrong with Mister, He just yelled 'RUN!!!' and I dunno why, the meanie is all gone!" She fluttered over to the new person

Years
    I was walking down the mountain pretty slowly when I heard an explosion.I ran down the hill having a bad premonition.I arrived at a clearing with a farie thing talking to someone.there was also another person transforming.I ran to the others who were talking.
    "We have to get out of here now.the vicinity of half the forest is in danger.down the mountain to a safe distance we must go.come on or I will be forced to hurt that friend of yours more.he is expeirencing pain from his little trick and he will be consumed with rage when he is fully transformed.he won't recognize you and he will strike to kill."I said hurredly running down the mountain some more.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    My transformation was already complete. My Mighty wings arose from my back and my claws appeared, ready to attack the first person to get near. I was completely transformed into Chaos and all I saw was 3 meals waiting to be taken.
    I roared a mighty roar and charged at them, claws extended.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "now I understand why he said run" I said to Kururu while still staring at the transformation. Then he was charging at us, and I saw another person that came telling us to run down the mountain, then he continued his path to that place. The transformation was still charging at us, I was to amazed to think in running with the new guy that came. The only thing I did was jump and grabbed myself from a tree branch, then climbed it and I crouched on it to avoid the charge of the transformation. And I told Karuru "Karuru, I suggest you that if you have at least an spell that can paralyze him, use it!".

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    OOC: I was able to locate the exact info on the Chaos's basic attacks. Remeber, these are just the basics.
    Satan Skulls- Sends skulls out after all enemies to attack, doing massive damage. If an enemy is missed, as they usually are, more skulls are sent after them until they are hit.
    Satan Saber- Forms a giant Saber out of energy and slashes at all enemies. This always hits, but is rarely used. It causes massive damage as well.

IC: My prey was leaving. They were running in fear! It felt so good having live food again! For once, I'd get to test something other than my claws. I knew they were strong, I could smell it. What a perfect oppurtunity to use my favorite attacks!
    I charged at the small, fairy like one, and summoned forth my Satan Skulls. I only moved forth to frighten it, maybe even get it to attack me! That would be marvelous!
    My skulls came forth, from a red portal and took sight of the prey. They began to become engulfed in flames, and flew at the enemy.

OOC: Don't worry, the attacks won't do as much damage yet. They will still be weak for now! :D

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    (Kururu is about to use a Fully upgraded spell, Though it take a lot out of her)

"Forgine me Mister... Power of thunder, Please aid me... THUNDARGA!" She yelled Summoning a Feirce thunder storm, With all the thunder locking on to the beast. After the spell ended, Kururu collapsed from exaughtion, Not sure wether the beast was defeated or not.

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    I was hurt bad from the attack, but wasn't beaten. I shook off the effects and felt as good as new.
    I began walking forth once more, but collided with Al's barrier. It seemed he had left it as a present, knwoing this would happen.
    I summoned forth my energy, and in a bright red flash, I was equipped with my Satan Saber.
    I began swinging at the barrier, and within a few strikes, it was no more, and I was free to continue after my prey.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    OOC: I'm BACK!!! XD.. And I'll join ^_^

Name: Jett Drago (it means Black dragon)
    Race: 1/2 Black dragon with fire and ice abilities and 1/4 Human and 1/4 elf
    Job: ex-swordsman with some black magic
    Weapons: a black staff with orb at the top, a katana (spelling) with magical abilities, and a black magic book
    Description: a deep, dark black dragon with elven ears and human limbs (arms and legs) but I have dragon feet that are much like a birds
    Personality: See if you can guess....

IC: He flew overhead, watching people beneath him.

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I saw Kururu collapsed because of the attack, and jumped down to check Kururu, "Hey, are you alright?" I asked her. Then I saw the transformation going somewhere else, I don't know why I asked him "where are you going?"

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    With much effort, kururu was up and casting many Low level spells, that were just enough to hurt Chaos "Water! Fire! Stop! Thunder! Aero! Gravity!"She repeated each of those spells many times

Vincent Valentine

Midnight Angel
    Years
    The spells, although weak, were in succesion very painful.
    They were slowing me down a bit, and I could not allow that. I had to reach my destination.
    I growled once more, and from another red portal, my homing Satan Skulls erupted, and began chasing after them all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back