• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weirdest song you've ever heard?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • They're out there. Those strange songs that just make you look at the screen and you wonder "what the HELL am I listening to?" Sometimes they're awesome, and other times, they're just...well, strange. And not in a good way. At all. So, in your musical adventures, what are some weird songs you've come across? They can be songs you love, hate, whatever! Maybe it's the lyrics, maybe it's just how it sounds, or...even both. Whatever ya got, bring it on! If you post a video, please use spoiler tags, mkay? :) And if it has content that shouldn't be posted, please try to post a video that just has a still image and the song playing. And if the song is vulgar, just post a warning.

This is by far the strangest song I've ever heard, but it's one of my all-time favorites. It has a weird video to boot. It does have one swear word, so keep that in mind (some of y'all might mind it, idk so just letting ya know). The video isn't bad. Just...odd. lol
    Spoiler:

Then another weird song (more like...disgusting actually, haha) is Toot It And Boot It. I am not going to post that...just...look it up if you're curious enough. Do it at your own discretion too. I mean...it's just...yeah, you won't believe someone actually wrote that crap. lol

It took me an hour to decided to post this thread or not. lmao I never post here. :(

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Friday by Rebecca Black is freaky as heck. Not only does the auto-tuned voice just weird me out, the lyrics and the random "yeah!"s are just bad writing. seriously, the song screams "IM 12 YEARS OLD!!!"

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Weirder than that is the random rapper in the song, tbh. Like...it has nothing to do with the s-- well a lot of random rap parts in songs have nothing to do with it. But it was totally unnecessary in Friday. The whole song was unnecessary. With that in mind, a strange remix, to spice things up...

Spoiler:

Fun story with this. I'm going to embarrass some people here, but Klippy started playing this over Skype with me and Hiidoran. Hiidoran fell asleep to it, lol. Me and Klippy got drowsy too. He just left it on repeat and we were all literally just half asleep because the song was lulling us to bed. I like this remix though, it's the only version of this song that is good. But it's strange that it makes people wanna sleep. lol It's on my sleepy time playlist. It works, k?

Alinthea

I have nothing to say
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2015
    This one is an interesting one...

I would have said Miss Black's song, but that is very obvious! Haha.

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    It would have to be Nyan Cat. (If you can count that as a song.)

Years
  • I don't know if this is the weirdest song I've ever heard, but it's weird and it's the first thing that came to mind. Most 'weird' songs just throw a bunch of stuff together, but this one is nice and simple.

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    ill go with this song
    it got caught in my zipper
    i actually think you people might know it i just found it strange the first time i heard it it was like wtf is this all about XD lol but i think its got a awsome beat :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Delìrium Còrdia by Fantômas. A track lasting the entire 74:17 length of the band's third album. It's not actually a song, but while I haven't listened to the whole thing, it's certainly strange... actually unsettling.
    "The music [...] could be described as the score to a horror movie and/or concept album centering on the theme of surgery without anesthesia."

Nyokou

Global Generation
    Years
  • ^ I listened to it, and it's actually really awesome... in a creepy way of course. It definitely does sound like it could be a track to some horror movie or scary video game or something.

Anyway, I think pretty much any of Aphex Twin's songs are weird. The music videos are really creepy too. This is his ~tamest~ one - that I know of - called "Come to Daddy". And his songs are actually very good, if you're into his style of music.

Spoiler:

Back