• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guilty Pleasures?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh, you like the sound of this thread right? Well, you've gotten it wrong then haven't you?

Any of you guys have any guilty pleasures? Guilty Pleasures can be practically anything Music, food etc...

Years
  • I like the sound of this thread.

My current guilty pleasure is dressing up in gothic lolita and maid costumes. I've already posted about it in my PC blog here, here, and here so I'm not gonna go into more detail. I don't want to call it cosplay though because I'm not trying to imitate anything in particular. Aside from one person only people here on PC know about this because I'd be embarrassed to show other people.

I can't remember what my other guilty pleasures are at the moment.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I totally enjoy watching tv shows aimed at kids below the age of 5. lol I don't know why. They're just refreshing to me, and they're better than the normal shows that come on Nickelodeon. Like I was watching Max and Ruby earlier. Just a nice show that gives me a chuckle. It's not hilarious or anything, but it's just light-hearted and I enjoy it. I don't watch them all the time though, but if they're on, I usually leave them on cause there's nothing better to watch. I don't like Dora the Explorer though no, I don't wanna learn Spanish I want French please.

This makes me seem weird. :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You shouldn't be guilty for anything pleasurable, unless it involves torture and murder. I have none.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cosplaying at anime conventions, watching anime aimed at young girls, and obsessing over a playable Pokemon trainer (Leaf, of course) to the point where my computer is filled with pictures of her.

That's about it, I guess, though the aforementioned anime takes up a LOT of my time :P

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I'm a Brony, if that's anything to go by. The Tokusatsu shows I watch (Sentai, Kamen Rider, etc) is also aimed at around 6-11 year old Japanese boys.

Apart from those two, I've got nothing.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I used to troll on facebook but I now collect bunch of (1000+) random pokemon-related pictures. I'm also not afraid to admit that over half of them are pokegirls.

aruchan

I resent the title beginner :D
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2011
    My guilty pleasures are:
    1) Being a facebook creeper
    2) Obsessing over certain anime (Neon Genesis Evangelion, Haruhi Suzumiya, etc.)

That's about all I can think of.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I have a guilty pleasure of chocolate, as well as watching cartoons for kids, even if I only watch it for a few minutes.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    If turning my shower nozzle to the 'water vapour' function is a guilty pleasure, then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
    Because I don't feel guilty about it.
    Because it's great.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
    Years
  • 1. Being addicted to certain anime (Haruhi, Tales of the Abyss, Clannad, etc)
    2. Walking up and down my room when I listen to my mp3 player >.<
    3. Looking for cosplays on the internet for an hour and never deciding on anything or never choosing to cosplay as anyone (Is dreading London MCM 2012 now...DX)

Pretty much all of them >.>

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I like to pretend I don't know what the teacher is talking about in accounting, so my peers think I'm just as lost as they are.

1. Being addicted to certain anime (Haruhi, Tales of the Abyss, Clannad, etc)
    2. Walking up and down my room when I listen to my mp3 player >.<
    3. Looking for cosplays on the internet for an hour and never deciding on anything or never choosing to cosplay as anyone (Is dreading London MCM 2012 now...DX)

Pretty much all of them >.>

Lol, I do that is well.

Ctrl.Alt.Geak

Swords Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Most of my guilty pleasure lies in the music I listen to. I openly admit I enjoy all genres from death metal to country, hip-hop to classical etc, but I am so ashamed that I actually enjoy music like Savage Garden, Backstreet Boys and the stuff you hear in DDR games. Y'know the really cheesy music.
    That and anime/cosplay. My conversations become somewhat awkward after I tell someone I like anime or cosplaying.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • - Seeing my sisters suffer :D
    - Stalking ppl's pictures and stuff on facebook. :DDD
    - Randomly poking people in real life
    - Poking ppl with chopsticks/pencils/anything sharp :3
    - Punching ppl real hard 'cause they're squishy :>
    - Drawing/writing random things on my little sister's clothes with nail polish/permanent marker/eye liner/etc with my left hand so nobody would know it was me ;D
    And some other random stuff. lol.

Back