• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Zodiac

Years
  • In Unova there is a TV program focusing on Personality & Horoscopes.

Trainers in Unova have a Pokemon sign based on their birth month.

This is the chart:

January - Sawsbuck (Capricorn)
    Season: Spring
    Lucky Item: White Flute

February - Simipour (Aquarius)
    Season: Summer
    Lucky Item: Mail

March - Alomomola (Pisces)
    Season: Autumn
    Lucky Item: Hard Stone

April - Whimsicott (Aries)
    Season: Winter
    Lucky Item: Hyper Potion

May - Bouffalant (Taurus)
    Lucky Item: X Attack

June - Klink (Gemini)
    Lucky Item: A slow Pokemon

July - Crustle (Cancer)
    Lucky Item: Dowsing MCHN

August - Braviary (Leo)
    Lucky Item: Calcium

September - Gothorita (Virgo)
    Lucky Item: Xtransceiver

October - Lampent (Libra)
    Lucky Item: Choice Scarf

November - Scolipede (Scorpio)
    Lucky Item: White Herb

December - Fraxure (Sagittarius)
    Lucky Item: Poke Ball

I was born in October, so I'm Lampent.

What is your sign?
    Can you relate to your sign - does it match your personality?
    How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm just going to add in a few more questions for users to relate to rather than just naming their star sign which they could do in OVP anyway!

Either way, I kinda am glad it's Whimisicott, I mean, I used to dislike it, but I realised it can be the most annoying Pokemon ever. XD I sorta don't think it matches my personality, though :( tbh it sucks that April is Whimisicott, JUST CAUSE I WAS BORN AT THE END OF APRIL, I... miss out on Bouffalant! But oh well, it could be worse. I do like the idea of Pokemon horoscopes though in B/W, adds a bit of reality to the games.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • I like mine, Bouffalant, but he's sort of annoying with that Head Charge(then again, i'm always too lazy to switch to someone like my Scizor lol, i guess that's why). Also, jealous, Forever? I got Bouffalant.;) I agree with you, Horoscopes add reality to Black and White. I hope they do this for future generations, possibly with other Pokemon.

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • Mine is January so mines Sawsbuck. I like Sawsbuck generally but I've never really found it that interesting. Does it match my personality? No i don't think so XD It's just I'm quite quiet and shy but Sawsbuck doesn't look very quiet right? I would just love to have been born in December though.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Mine is the start of November, so I'm a Scolipede. I don't really mind though, they're quite awesome. n__n

legendarypokemon

He has multiple Personalities
    Years
  • Sco9lipede, doesnt really match my personality, im easy going, laid back and sensitive, like a sewaddle, but cooler, like a swadloon.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • I'm a Alomomola and it's personality kinda matches mine, I think it's okay but they should show what type would you be like a water, fire, etc.

Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Seeing how I'm a gothorita, I guess the fact that it wears black and that's pretty much what I wear, then its a good match lol[/SIZE]

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • What is your sign?
    I was born on November 17th, so that would make me Scolipede.
    545.gif
    Hmm...

To be perfectly honest, I'm not a huge fan of Scolipede. It's just... not my flavour, lol, it just doesn't tickle my taste buds. My personality can be quite annoying and repulsive at times, so I'm sure I bring out this sort of reaction in others, so I suppose it does match my personality, unfortunately.

How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general?
    I don't know if I really feel anything. I think that Deoxys, Clefairy, Elgyem or another space-related Pokémon should have been one of the signs.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • What is your sign?: I'm a Simipour.
    Can you relate to your sign - does it match your personality?: I'm not exactly free spriited. People seem to like me for some reason, even though I don't think they do.
    How do you feel about the idea of Pokemon star signs in Black and White in general?: I think it's an interesting concept and fun to read every once in a while.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I was born in December but I'm capricorn. Hmm. I think that makes me Fraxure. Dosent suit me at all. I hate conflict but Fraxure looks very aggresive

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    What is your sign?
    I'm born in November and I'm a Scorpio, so I'm Scolipede! I totally love that because Scolipede is one of the 5th gen Pokémon that I really really like, and it fits as well.

Almost completely, since it's a scorpion Pokémon kind of thing.

I think it's a funny idea, but it doesn't really matter.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • What is your sign?
    Capricorn, so thefore Sawsbuck....curses why was I born at the beginning of January?

Ummm...Nope

they suck since they don't reflect most people (just like horoscopes in general)

:t354:TG

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • What is your sign?
    - Klink. One of the most forgettable, useless and definitely ugliest thing ever. I hate them =u=

- No. Just... no.

- I wouldn't mind if the Pokemons were arranged better. Actually all the other months have either cute, awesome or useful Pokemon except for June. Of course. WHY?

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2019
    Are the Unova Signs based on the month or the Zodiacs? Because I'm born on July but my sign is Leo.

Years
  • Yay, a topic about horrible-scopes!

In Unova there is a TV program focusing on Personality & Horoscopes.

Trainers in Unova have a Pokemon sign based on their birth month.

This is the chart:

August - Braviary (Leo)
    Lucky Item: Calcium

Given the two shiny Rufflet I've caught in White (both neutral natured), this (is) news (to me) has me quite suspicious.

Am born in August with winter as my fave game season and save file start point.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • That is actually quite interesting since I was born in July and as soon as I got the Dowsing Machine I had it on everywhere I went. I also set off on my journey in Autumn and I like the Autumn graphics the most.

Are the Unova Signs based on the month or the Zodiacs? Because I'm born on July but my sign is Leo.

That's because in real life the zodiac signs don't change when each month starts but near the end of each month so end of July and most of August is Leo.

Back